Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

teen witch posted:

Gone too soon....

Isn't the stuff about surgeries a blatant lie since he had that cosmetic scalp surgery where they cut out your bald spot and pull back you skin like in the movie Brazil?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

All this talk reminds me of the time that Trump was mad at Trudeau for supposedly editing Home Alone 2 to remove his scene on the CBC. It was just edited for time.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/26/politics/home-alone-trump-justin-trudeau/index.html

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What won't Donny two scoops sign?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Y'all I feel like I just got out of an abusive relationship, and am finally safe. Hollow feeling, but better than before.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Anything important after 1/20/21

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Birthday cards for Don Jr

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Rudy's paycheck

concise
Aug 31, 2004

Ain't much to do
'round here.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Y'all I feel like I just got out of an abusive relationship, and am finally safe. Hollow feeling, but better than before.

I mean yeah but turnip is still the president so

LOL!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

GABA ghoul posted:

Isn't the stuff about surgeries a blatant lie since he had that cosmetic scalp surgery where they cut out your bald spot and pull back you skin like in the movie Brazil?

Ah, so that's what caused this...

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

Megaraptor posted:

Petition to make this lil bebe our thread mascot for feel-good reasons

Holy poo poo yes, nothing can go wrong in this world as long as that picture is with me. Just lookit those paws! This started my day off right, I'll tell you whut.

[edit]

teen witch posted:

Gone too soon....

God drat, I forgot just how blatant the Dear Leader-level lies were with this thing: "His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."

*smash cut to having to two-hand a glass of water and putting along in a golf cart, slouched over behind the rest of the G20 leaders easily striding up a small grade*

SamBishop fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jan 14, 2021

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

it dont matter posted:

Forgot about the pope thing. lol @ that photo, looks like a promo shot for an Ari Aster horror movie.

The best part of the pope thing was Trump taking Sean Spicer, a lifelong Catholic, to Vatican City but not letting him meet the pope. :laffo:

Nocheez fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jan 14, 2021

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also, surefire way to avoid showing that you are balding

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

lol

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How do you loving mistake those two things?

Also, it's funny to see how Trump has pivoted his opinion on everyone that's worked with him. I wonder if he'll turn on his kids next.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Strong Sauce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLGxI7ahbFs
i'm less than 2 minutes into this video and its just... :stare:

obviously follow the logic that if trumpeached is a noun ...

This man is correct I will pee on him given the opportunity.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bogus Adventure posted:

Paul Scheer looking rough.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mods, please change my name to Ted Lieu's Crowbar. TIA.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

TV Zombie posted:

Also, it's funny to see how Trump has pivoted his opinion on everyone that's worked with him. I wonder if he'll turn on his kids next.

This won't happen because trump doesn't know the difference between negative and positive attention. JR is not worthy of any attention in his father's eyes lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

bird with big dick posted:

This man is correct I will pee on him given the opportunity.

I know it's silly, but gotta love that pic of a crazy old dude with the "Young Patriots Society" watermark in the bottom left corner

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

TV Zombie posted:

I hate being fair, because I love Ted Lieu, but I think maybe his accent and saying he grabbed a "Pro Bar" could be misconstrued as a "crowbar".

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Paul Scheer looking rough.

Lmao, he will play this guy when the Trump Trilogy is released and ushers in the Trump Cinematic Universe that reenacts these loving crazy four years

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nocheez posted:

I hate being fair, because I love Ted Lieu, but I think maybe his accent and saying he grabbed a "Pro Bar" could be misconstrued as a "crowbar".

He grabbed his GLOCK

Correction: He wore Crocs.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
it would be impossible to make a movie about the last 4 years that isn't a comedy. haha

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1349743827763007494
https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1349721433774174210

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also, here is L. Lin Wood

That hair is certainly something

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Hurry up Ted! You're needed in the house chamber.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Vakal posted:

Much like the dinosaurs in Jurassic park, women will spontaneously change sex when in the presence of Trump to prevent the possibility of reproduction.

Nature finds a way.

The body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Just lmao at the perfect system designed by the Founding Fathers (PBUT), that just constantly, like 10% of the times, puts election losers into the White House.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tagra posted:

The body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

I get that reference!

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Bogus Adventure posted:

Also, here is L. Lin Wood

That hair is certainly something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2S8GHzxqc

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

When Notre Dame was on fire the president sincerely asked why they didn't just dump a tanker of water on it to put the fire out

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Fran Drescher would make a fantastic press secretary.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also pictured, Todd Akin milking an invisible cat

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait until chuds decide that if Trump is convicted after the 20th it's a loophole that makes Pence president because that how impeachment works.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Outrail posted:

Fran Drescher would make a fantastic press secretary.

Her voice is more annoying than nails on a chalkboard but it's a vast improvement on Keiely mechaannananananay

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Meloncholric posted:

When Notre Dame was on fire the president sincerely asked why they didn't just dump a tanker of water on it to put the fire out

HE CALLED THEM TO TELL THEM THAT

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao at the "butt-horn"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

oh word?