Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I am going to bitch and moan here because I can't play Warframe until my replacement analog sticks arrive for my switch, and I'm not starting over on PS4 because I'm not going back to a pre-Energizing Dash lifestyle. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Is there a PS4 discord for this game?

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
There's not any to my knowledge just a Community on the PS4 itself, I'd recommend joining it. a couple people use the PC discord but it's mostly for more generic Warframe talk.

Legato
Jul 7, 2004

Un cave troll espectacular!
Posted on the PS4 community page looking for a clan invite...thanks in advance!

I’ve been trying to rope another one of my buds into getting the bug but it’s slow going. It’s a lot for someone just getting dumped in, but so much better for new players than when I played years ago.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Legato posted:

Posted on the PS4 community page looking for a clan invite...thanks in advance!

I’ve been trying to rope another one of my buds into getting the bug but it’s slow going. It’s a lot for someone just getting dumped in, but so much better for new players than when I played years ago.

The community for this game tends to be pretty chill and helpful. Especially people in the goon clans.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Anybody on switch have a Gram Prime handle they'd be willing to let me have, or have some of the vaulted relics with the handle and be willing to go cracking with me? I have one relic with the handle.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

Anybody on switch have a Gram Prime handle they'd be willing to let me have, or have some of the vaulted relics with the handle and be willing to go cracking with me? I have one relic with the handle.

I have one you're welcome to have. Not playing on Switch anymore so let me know when you'll be on.

Sorry for the slow response, the Switch didn't boot for a day after I saw your post. Thought it had died from neglect, but eventually revived itself.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

v1ld posted:

I have one you're welcome to have. Not playing on Switch anymore so let me know when you'll be on.

Sorry for the slow response, the Switch didn't boot for a day after I saw your post. Thought it had died from neglect, but eventually revived itself.

Im on now!

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Be right there!

E: goon clan? What's your in-game - I'm v1ld there too.

E: Couldn't find you in-game. Probably easier if you let me know when you'll be on and we can sync up.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 25, 2020

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Send me an invite to one of the PS4 clans please, I posted on the PS4 Community wall

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Billy Gnosis posted:

Since the op is a few years old now, I figured I should double check the ps4 guild procedure assuming there is space. I've been getting into warframe starting last week after playing a few hours in 2014.
(Also apparently my account has like 21 days of boost banked up from various ps+/twitch giveaways)

(psn Backlash_Jack )

Started playing again after it launched on ps5 (Yay way shorter load times means that I can pop in for a few missions and then pop out much quicker). I guess I was kicked due to inactivity. No rush in adding me again if there is no space as I might bounce again in a few weeks for all I know.

I'm not sure what the benefits from being in the guild are as it is when I don't have half the map open yet beyond the chat. (also again multiple quests are now bugged for me after not playing since the summer. It thinks I haven't hatched an egg yet in the howl quest and not sure if it's a bug but it's letting me do quests on planets I can't reach yet)

Billy Gnosis fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 28, 2020

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Just started playing again on Switch after like 2 years and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I can do. I have most of the map finished, with a few random ones here or there, my weapons seem to be Hek and Opticor Vandal and I'm pretty much just using Rhino or Ivara for spy stuff.

I seem to be a bit underpowered at some of the higher end levels and I failed all the Plains quests I tried solo. Can anyone point me in a direction to focus on? I guess I need to start farming some better mods for my Hek?

I think before I stopped playing i was trying to get some prime stuff but I have no plat and no slots either.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

That is a huge question. What do you want to be better at?

Join the goon clan if you're not already in it and check out the blueprints we have in the dojo. There are lots of good frames and weapons there. Build an archwing launcher if you want to do plains missions.

Nezha and Corinth are good primes in the relic rotation if you want to upgrade your tank & shotgun options.

There's double affinity right now too if you want to grind some MR.

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Fair enough point, I guess more what I was trying to ask is if there was kind of a "must do" for the newer stuff, or if it still mostly just about picking a weapon or frame you like and building out everything for it.

I think I need to improve the quality of my mods mostly, been searching some websites for builds so I guess I'll start there.

I'm already in the guild from before so I guess ill just jump back in, thanks!

FireDooley fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Dec 29, 2020

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
You need to farm endo and upgrade your mods. Every little pup pip makes a difference

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Got it, I'll start grinding then, thanks.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Just started this game (PS4, tried it on the Switch but there was far too much detail for the small screen) and uh...there's a lot here huh?

It's wild that I play a bunch of missions, then head down to, for example, Cetus and find an entire new set of subsystems and an open world and it's basically it's own enormous thing, and then I realize that this is just a small portion of the game and ahhhhh

Definitely feels like a game that I would've liked to play way back when, to see it evolve over time.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Morpheus posted:

Just started this game (PS4, tried it on the Switch but there was far too much detail for the small screen) and uh...there's a lot here huh?

It's wild that I play a bunch of missions, then head down to, for example, Cetus and find an entire new set of subsystems and an open world and it's basically it's own enormous thing, and then I realize that this is just a small portion of the game and ahhhhh

Definitely feels like a game that I would've liked to play way back when, to see it evolve over time.

I've played it a bunch now ever since really starting when covid started(MR6 now but still haven't unlocked jupiter modulo some bugs from playing it a handful of hours in 2015) andi still don't understand 95% of the discussion in the main thread.

PS5 version is quite an upgrade from ps4 in terms of loading alone (still need a ps4/ps5 invite to the clan again :f5: if possible)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
What's the PSN? New guy too, if you want.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Mine's N_Bale though I'll be honest I don't even know what the clans do, where to access them, or what I'd be able to contribute at this point.

The in-game tutorial on basic gameplay was good but it'd be nice if there was something you could access for each section.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

hazardousmouse posted:

What's the PSN? New guy too, if you want.

Backlash_Jack Thanks

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Morpheus posted:

Mine's N_Bale though I'll be honest I don't even know what the clans do, where to access them, or what I'd be able to contribute at this point.

The in-game tutorial on basic gameplay was good but it'd be nice if there was something you could access for each section.

you access them via menu: communication > clan or via the starchart for the dojo. Not gonna lie, being in a clan will be of limited use to you this early. most of the blueprints will require materials too precious to you early on and you won't unlock trading until rank 2

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In honor of my finally getting a PS5 order through, I thought I’d fire it up on PS4 to get back into it after 2 years. Will poke around for an invite.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

KDdidit posted:

In honor of my finally getting a PS5 order through, I thought I’d fire it up on PS4 to get back into it after 2 years. Will poke around for an invite.

I saw your message this weekend but the clan is full and I don't know how to manage it. I guess I can look into it if it turns out I'm the only one playing it on ps4 /5 regularly

Zombie Defiler
Apr 30, 2005

I don't much care for your negative attitude, mister.
Heyo, LLJK clan leader here, (R7-PS on PSN)
It has come to my attention that the communities function on the PSN is being phased out by Sony, so we will no longer have the nice easy notification system for new players we loved and enjoyed.
Therefore: I invite all playstation warframe goons and those who wish to become one with our hive to join this discord https://discord.gg/cNdb5RHBhj

If this could be added to the OP that would be super good. Hope to see you all in discord.
(This is going to be the fastest way for you to get invited to a warframe playstation goon clan because I do not check the SA forums very often.)

Zombie Defiler fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 21, 2021

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Done!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
booted up the PS5 version after Remnant gave me the itch and this is some very bad screen tearing. is this a recent development?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Is there somthing i'm missing with the Xoris that is preventing me from doing it's detonation attack? It's saying to press Right Stick in while it's in air but all that does is either activate my frame abilties or nothing at all if i don't have any energy. Looking on the internet says it's the Heavy Attack button but it doesn't seem to work and i don't see a way to change the button configuration in a way that would effect it.

I just wanna finish this stupid quest :(

Also yes i'm grabbing the ghost energy and the little dots on the right side of the crosshairs are blinking already.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 25, 2021

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I just did that one the other day and didn't have any issues. Clicking the stick shouldn't use Warframe abilities unless you changed your control scheme..

Can you do a heavy attack with other melee weapons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I just did that one the other day and didn't have any issues. Clicking the stick shouldn't use Warframe abilities unless you changed your control scheme..

Can you do a heavy attack with other melee weapons?

Ah that as it indeed! I think i had changed the controls at some point back to what they were when the game first launched on consoles before whatever melee rework they did that gave melee weapons heavy attacks so it just wasn't bound at all!

Now to get used to the default controls again :v:

Edit: Yep, quest done on the next run after that. Incidentally the heavy attack makes the Xoris a not crap weapon! How about that

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 26, 2021