Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
my parents dog seems to like em

thanks Manifisto!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
anecdotal... but yes, I'll put that down as a point for the pro-digestible column!

cruft

About how much paper towel are we talkin' about here, OP?

Plant MONSTER.

one would think it not unresonable to label two wide "squares" (bounty brand size or similar, not store brands which tend to be very narrow) as a single portion or serving, no?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A commercial where a person swallows and passes a bounty paper towel, pulls it out of the toilet and tugs on it to show how strong bounty brand paper towels are.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
and then uses it to wipe with

thanks Manifisto!

cruft

mailorder bees! posted:

and then uses it to wipe with

The quicker picker-upper!

nut

u can eat paper and a towel ipso facto

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

one would think it not unresonable to label two wide "squares" (bounty brand size or similar, not store brands which tend to be very narrow) as a single portion or serving, no?

Okay, I don't understand what we're doing yet, but I like to help a BYOB pal out, so I ate two squares.

Preliminary results:

• Requires a lot of water
  • Not as tasty as tortillas
  • Probably gonna skip dinner now
  • Verified: I can eat two paper towel squares
  • Pending: Digestion results

Stay tuned...

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A commercial where a person swallows and passes a bounty paper towel, pulls it out of the toilet and tugs on it to show how strong bounty brand paper towels are.

nut

nut

eating a roll of brawny and drinking the entire Gatorade dispenser of blue fluid

Plant MONSTER.

lol do you think hair dressers ever look at the blue stuff their combs are in and say "haha thats my blue fluid, that's the blue fluid that came from me"

Plant MONSTER.

NO WE CANT TALK ABOUT THAT NOW

We're here to discuss paper towel edibility for an idea I have.

So to the guy or (lady) who ate the paper towels earlier... did you make sure there were no chemicals like bleach or like wood alcohol idk

Plant MONSTER.

ideally want something organic with minimal binders...

Mmm I can almost taste it now!

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NO WE CANT TALK ABOUT THAT NOW

We're here to discuss paper towel edibility for an idea I have.

So to the guy or (lady) who ate the paper towels earlier... did you make sure there were no chemicals like bleach or like wood alcohol idk

No...

I just dug the wrapper out of the trash and it doesn't list nutrition facts... :ohdear:

biosterous

is this the "flossing" that kids were talking a bout like a year ago

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
it's 2am, you want baklava, but don't have any phyllo in the house

Plant MONSTER.

cruft posted:

No...

I just dug the wrapper out of the trash and it doesn't list nutrition facts... :ohdear:

well worst case scenario is you go blind!

Buttchocks posted:

it's 2am, you want baklava, but don't have any phyllo in the house

oh ur getting so close to my idea

vanisher

wait what's the idea

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

are we talking edible plates

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Update: still feeling pretty full, wish I could have had real dinner but just overall kinda meh about it. Everything else seems normal, about to go to bed.

Hope to have some answers about digestion in 10-16 hours, assuming my pooping schedule stays the same.

spooky ghost

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh ur getting so close to my idea

depending on what you're trying to do, i'd suggest organic rolling papers.
lotsa different sizes, and the material is thin enough that you'd be unlikely to have issues digesting it.

:drugnerd:

Finger Prince

You can turn toilet paper into moonshine, if that helps.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

OP if your idea is use your body as a papier mache factory poop out papier mache trinkets, lemme tell ya, it stinks.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

alexandriao

https://youtu.be/v-mWK_kcZMs

Khanstant
just bu ya bidet PM. best part is the bidet doubles as a water fountain

Plant MONSTER.

my plan is to make PAPER TOWEL JERKY

what you do is, using melted butter or meat drippings, u soak the paper towel in the melted stuff and then let it dry in light heat until the whole thing is crispy, these can then be bagged and sold as a delicious treat.

Maybe you'd need like two layers on top of eachother for sufficient thickness and crisp

Ever taste munchos? I imagine this would taste exactly like munchos.

Who is ready to make SOME MONEY with ME

cruft

Oh, hi, OP.

Crapped an hour or so ago, so I'm thinking that's a "yes" on digestion, or at least ability to pass. I don't suppose I did a super job on breaking down cellulose, but I didn't really examine it, sorry.

Flavor was bad, gotta admit. Soaking in butter might do wonders.

Finger Prince

Plant MONSTER. posted:

my plan is to make PAPER TOWEL JERKY

what you do is, using melted butter or meat drippings, u soak the paper towel in the melted stuff and then let it dry in light heat until the whole thing is crispy, these can then be bagged and sold as a delicious treat.

Maybe you'd need like two layers on top of eachother for sufficient thickness and crisp

Ever taste munchos? I imagine this would taste exactly like munchos.

Who is ready to make SOME MONEY with ME

I don't think you can make butter crispy. I've never seen crispy butter. Crispy cheese yes, crispy butter, no. Perhaps if you sealed the butter in cheese?

nut

i can offer you $500, 000 for 15% equity

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

As a plant monster, have you considered the moral implications of the cannibalism inherent in your consumption of paper?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i knew i was doing something wrong whenever i wiped gravy from my moustache and then disposed of the napkin. that was late night snacking gold!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm sure you can find a stand selling deep fried paper towels in either Scotland or an American state fair

Finger Prince

In England they call it "kitchen roll".
Hmm...
Sausage roll...
Kitchen roll...
Could be on to something there.

Khanstant
whatever, i still think your idea is to wipe from the inside out by eating paper towels

cruft

cruft posted:

Oh, hi, OP.

Crapped an hour or so ago, so I'm thinking that's a "yes" on digestion, or at least ability to pass. I don't suppose I did a super job on breaking down cellulose, but I didn't really examine it, sorry.

Flavor was bad, gotta admit. Soaking in butter might do wonders.

Feeling a little distressed in the bowels right now, maybe this isn't a good idea after all.

Plant MONSTER.

suck it up princess lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Plant MONSTER. posted:

suck it up princess lol

This could be a good slogan for your new product!