Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

the mypillow ceo was at the white house today as a vanguard for the revolution apparently

https://twitter.com/jabinbotsford/status/1350186100564905985

how deeply stupid this all is

e: his notes say "martial law if necessary" if that's not clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i think what i want most out of a biden / kamala presidency is for the us to no longer be the laughingstock it currently is

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Broken Machine posted:

i think what i want most out of a biden / kamala presidency is for the us to no longer be the laughingstock it currently is

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

everyone who thinks successful business guys make good politicians has never spent any time around successful business guys

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

full disclosure: it's not real, but it is very thread appropriate

glad i saw this before i sent it to anyone out of context

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

qirex posted:

everyone who thinks successful business guys make good politicians has never spent any time around successful business guys

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is a superior joke

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Apparently a lot of the vaccine logistics were modeled after and uses specialized equipment developed for the Dippin Dots distribution network.

Dippin' Dots has a subsidiary that exists entirely to sell cold transport to other companies for things exactly like this. (And to pelletize things, apparently.)

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

the NRA went bankrupt, lol

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

TOOT BOOT posted:

the NRA went bankrupt, lol

I’m sure it’s some debt restructure bullshit so they can re-emerge leaner and shittier

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i read it was chapter 11. not sure what to infer from that, but i thought it was more drastic than chapter 13. idk. not a bankruptcy scientist

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
at least not in this country

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i read a little bit about it and all i can tell is the horrible bastard wayne lapierre is relocating to texas to start over after being in "hostile" new york. snowflakes need their safe spaces.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

one of the funniest simpsons bits ever.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

President Beep posted:

i read it was chapter 11. not sure what to infer from that, but i thought it was more drastic than chapter 13. idk. not a bankruptcy scientist

11 < 13 :crossarms:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, lower number means less good

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

i read a little bit about it and all i can tell is the horrible bastard wayne lapierre is relocating to texas to start over after being in "hostile" new york. snowflakes need their safe spaces.

Apparently the AG is working to block the move.

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/status/1350199191440674816?s=20

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

they're moving to texas and declaring bankruptcy to limit their legal liability; a bunch of people are suing them right now for various reasons

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

echinopsis posted:

this is a superior joke

my bitter bi rival posted:

one of the funniest simpsons bits ever.
it is solidly in the top five and maybe even in my top three along with legend of the dog faced woman

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
idgi

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i do know it's funnier than sneeds feed and seed

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

One of life's small treasures is my ability to call up a Simpson's quote at a moment's notice and make my dad chuckle because we weren't allowed to watch it growing up but he would sneak in shows when my mom had to work late and it was in syndication.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

raminasi posted:

Dippin' Dots has a subsidiary that exists entirely to sell cold transport to other companies for things exactly like this. (And to pelletize things, apparently.)

now this is the cyberpunk future I signed up for

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
So how much longer until boomerbook "discovers" that bill gates is a major stakeholder in dippin dots through a shadowy chain of custody?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

when i hear dippin dots i think of the greatest call in wrestling history

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1187898830819336192?s=20

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i think of sean spicer's war on the dipping dots because i am a broken man

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i will not explain the simpsons shitpost because it will murder the joke for all. maybe next time posting pals

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i respect your decision.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think krudler is the best simpsons joke iff you had already put 2 and 2 together and got misty by the time they got to the punchline

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

i think krudler is the best simpsons joke iff you had already put 2 and 2 together and got misty by the time they got to the punchline
that was a pretty solid one too ngl

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hahahahaha i just saw an ad for The Line on eurosport hahahahaha

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my number favorite i think will always be “marge, is lisa at camp grenada?”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wait, are talking actual simpson jokes or weird internet memes?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

wait, are talking actual simpson jokes or weird internet memes?
i mean, both

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

bump_fn posted:

hahahahaha i just saw an ad for The Line on eurosport hahahahaha

the "let's build shiny crap until people forget we're murderous crooks" technique worked for western europe and the us in the long run

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the feds finally arrested baked alaska

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the feds finally arrested baked alaska

Probably were waiting for him to be covid negative.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Probably were waiting for him to be covid negative.

lol if he squealed and thought he was good when this is all it was

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

also lolling at all the idiots getting picked up by the feds and falling for the most basic poo poo. those have to be the easiest interrogations of their careers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

also lolling at all the idiots getting picked up by the feds and falling for the most basic poo poo. those have to be the easiest interrogations of their careers

think about someone whose entire mental model of law enforcement is decades of watching cop tv shows all of the sudden encountering angry feds. they have no chance