Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

bewilderment posted:

Within the context of the fantasy. Like how you can be into doctor/patient roleplay while also knowing that would be a horrible breach of professionalism and power in real life.

e: although Hammer appears to be very into blood IRL. Which is a creepy fetish to have but isn't unknown.

I mean it wasn't THAT long ago that Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton carried around vials of eachothers blood when they were married. I doubt their interests ended there.

Granted, of course anything involving blood and sex is going to raise eyebrows, but it also reads like its just all talk from Hammer.

However, I don't get why anyone remotely famous would do this from their Instagram account where they'll easily be screenshotted. Even when the exchange is consensual and welcomed, it seems like way too much of a headache. You're one vindictive moment away from being known for life as the guy who wants to eat hearts when he's horny, which probably explains why he did THE LONE RANGER.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jan 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

The Social Network is where I post Horny

More like the Exsanguination Network

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Who else had a blood fetish?

Dracula

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Now I'm trying to remember which Carl's Lock video had that long list of theoretical NFL scandals.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Is a man not entitled to the blood of his fans?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*Armie Hammer cooks baking soda*

"I'm in love with the Type O!"

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

At this point it's gross and bizarre but we're all basically glad it's not yet another child molester. "Actor great-grandson of billionaire" is like going to JRTOC for pedophiles. Condolences to the poor women it sounds like the dude has scared half to death.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

In seriousness a lot of these tweets are focusing on the 'icky blood cannibalism' aspects (which makes for a better headline) and his partners saying "Yes daddy I'm here for you" but aren't showing the actual manipulation going on.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

bewilderment posted:

In seriousness a lot of these tweets are focusing on the 'icky blood cannibalism' aspects (which makes for a better headline) and his partners saying "Yes daddy I'm here for you" but aren't showing the actual manipulation going on.

Yeah, I don't really care about someone having weird fetishes, what I want to know (and what I'm having trouble telling from the news articles) is if he was abusive in real life.

Consenting adults role playing a fantasy is fine, but actual physical/emotional abuse is not.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

bewilderment posted:

There's one where accidentally invites the wrong "kitten" to visit him in London then ghosts her when she gets there.

And There's talk of real life knife play that definitely violates the first two parts of "safe, sane, and consensual."

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I know somebody with a blood fetish. It's not that intense in terms of kinks in the kink community. (A woman I know on twitter joked if you think that's bad you should see my FetLife DM's.). But the eating the beating heart and wanting to eat human hearts is in my mind a step further...

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
I'd also read the fourth exchange in the tweet as iffy although it's hard to tell with text.

"Will you give it to me tomorrow? Don't forget that you are mine"

"That topic...once again? It is very intense."

"I'm intense. I need your blood."

Kind of reads like he hassles them into playing along. I've heard of other relationships where some really lovely/outright abusive behavior gets hidden as just part of being kinky. Which just takes us back to the point where hopefully the shock of a celebrity into blood/maybe cannibalism stuff doesn't overshadow a look into whether he was actually being manipulative or abusive. Not exactly hopeful though, when you've got a literal if it bleeds it leads.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

Yeah it seems like we're going to see more in the next few days. I still find it odd the people involved didn't just put everything out there first, but this is going to get the Q Anon folks up in arms given they're convinced famous people already drink blood.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Who gives a gently caress what the fascist rats think.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You kinda need to know. Otherwise you’d look at the capital attack and go how did this happen???

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Dude seems like a creep

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1349782324595085314?s=20

:yikes:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

idk who the gently caress Ariel Pink is but

https://twitter.com/vulture/status/1349784972333371395?s=20

https://twitter.com/thefader/status/1349934514328412165?s=20

Meatloaf Jr looking rear end

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jan 15, 2021

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

This is all real bad and awful, but I'm shocked at this part:

quote:

At one point, Vucekovich found herself paying for everything, including gas for his truck, because he’s allegedly broke.

Isn't he the scion of some business empire

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Vegetable posted:

This is all real bad and awful, but I'm shocked at this part:

Isn't he the scion of some business empire

quote:

Hammer was born in Santa Monica, California.[1][2] His mother, Dru Ann (née Mobley), is a former bank loan officer,[3] and his father, Michael Armand Hammer, owns several businesses, including Knoedler Publishing and Armand Hammer Productions (a film/television production company).[4][5] He has a younger brother, Viktor.[6]
Hammer lived in the Dallas neighborhood of Highland Park for several years.[19] When he was seven, his family moved to the Cayman Islands, where they lived for five years, and then settled back in Los Angeles.[20][21] He attended Faulkner's Academy in Governor's Harbour, Cayman Islands, and Grace Christian Academy, also in Grand Cayman (a school founded by his father in West Bay, Grand Cayman), and later went to Los Angeles Baptist High School in the San Fernando Valley.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/status/1349931213117681664

This thread and the one she QRTed has collected a lot of the allegations against Armie Hammer. It's very disturbing.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

New Super Metis posted:

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/status/1349931213117681664

This thread and the one she QRTed has collected a lot of the allegations against Armie Hammer. It's very disturbing.

Yup, this is a bad dude. Not just a pretend bad, a real life bad dude who exploits and abuses women.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I knew Armand Hammer was the “Red Millionaire” but I guess his great grandson likes a different kind of red.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nckdictator posted:

I knew Armand Hammer was the “Red Millionaire” but I guess his great grandson likes a different kind of red.

:golfclap:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1350162561908539402

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/steven_becerel/status/1350174685644906500?s=20

yeah so uh Armie let his son suck on his toes

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this not to defend whoever, but the daily mail makes poo poo up to get views on every viral wave

everything else about him is creepy and gross and probably illegal

just saying that's some weirdly clear instagramming when youre apparently on 500 drugs and driving a car

e: welp, son/toes im out.... real life killed the daily mail.

Carthag Tuek fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jan 16, 2021

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Strongly agree with this Twitter user: "I could have gone my entire life without knowing about that"

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Strong The Expression energy in that first pic

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

Also as someone else points out, he probably should have sent that cannibalism poo poo through his Alt account. Dude clearly has problems though and clearly drugs are a problem in his life if he's having to undergo mandated testing (and trying to circumvent that with what drugs can I take that won't show on a test).

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747

DrVenkman posted:

Also as someone else points out, he probably should have sent that cannibalism poo poo through his Alt account. Dude clearly has problems though and clearly drugs are a problem in his life if he's having to undergo mandated testing (and trying to circumvent that with what drugs can I take that won't show on a test).

Why would he have to piss clean? Is he on probation?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

coronavirus posted:

Why would he have to piss clean? Is he on probation?

Part of the custody agreement in his ongoing divorce I believe.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1351757106022666240?s=20

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1352375717644922886?s=20

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

I need to get more sleep. I thought the co-hosts name was court papers. Fucks sake.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1352677468738621441?s=20

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/people/status/1352402619017342977?s=20

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Wait, so they gave an abuser a second chance, and basically told him that consequences don't apply to him.

Wow, they must be really shocked that he used that as an opportunity to escalate his behaviour. What were they expecting to happen?

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jan 22, 2021

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

maybe this time itll stick :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1353371126802436101?s=20