Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tip posted:

Back to poop talk: I'm buying a bidet

You can get a well reviewed bidet for like $15 on Amazon but I'm gonna go all out and buy one for $19.

I've never even used a bidet before, I feel kinda weird about it.

You’re gonna love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

Back to poop talk: I'm buying a bidet

You can get a well reviewed bidet for like $15 on Amazon but I'm gonna go all out and buy one for $19.

I've never even used a bidet before, I feel kinda weird about it.

Friend I would advise you to go all in and buy a Tushy brand bidet. It’s worth the extra cost—if only for the aggressively on brand spam they send you.

These people care more about poop than I’ve ever cared about anything.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Friend I would advise you to go all in and buy a Tushy brand bidet. It’s worth the extra cost—if only for the aggressively on brand spam they send you.

These people care more about poop than I’ve ever cared about anything.

I looked at the Tushy but it doesn't seem to really offer anything over this $19 bidet:
https://www.amazon.com/Attachment-U...11&s=hi&sr=1-16

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

I looked at the Tushy but it doesn't seem to really offer anything over this $19 bidet:
https://www.amazon.com/Attachment-U...11&s=hi&sr=1-16

Moen is a reputable brand. I would let them clean my b-hole.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Moen is a reputable brand. I would let them clean my b-hole.

Well I trust my b-hole to UFFU. :colbert:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jakabite posted:

I thought anime was pronounced aneem til I was about 14

Same but like 34

Also I still feel waifu should be pronounced way foo like waif whenever I see it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive seen people here write "an lol". like they mentally say the letters as an initialism instead of an acronym

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

sebmojo posted:

Same but like 34

Also I still feel waifu should be pronounced way foo like waif whenever I see it

I also thought that for a while. I now pronounced it why-foo but tbh I'm not even sure that's right?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jakabite posted:

I also thought that for a while. I now pronounced it why-foo but tbh I'm not even sure that's right?

yeah it's like a japanese person saying wife which makes sense, but!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
it's pronounced wife-ew, or wife-ugh

Sounds gross but that's Eigo (japanese slang for english language) for you

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos waifus

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

Well I trust my b-hole to UFFU. :colbert:

Aw thank you. I trust my b-hole to UFFU, too. :blush:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Also, here are some the aggressively on-brand emails that Tushy sends its customers. Their commitment to discussing fecal matters is staggering, even the context of this thread.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also, here are some the aggressively on-brand emails that Tushy sends its customers. Their commitment to discussing fecal matters is staggering, even the context of this thread.

I don't want any more junk email, I donated money to Bernie Sanders which then put me on a million loving lists and now I get weird emails from DNC candidates constantly even though I mark them as spam.

They all have subjects and names meant to trick you into clicking them, like I got an email from "Jaime" with a subject of "you up?" and I thought it was my ex but it turned out to be a fundraising email from Jaime Harrison. :argh:

Oh, and I ended up ditching the UFFU for a Veken because it was very similar but I could get it by Sunday.

So hopefully by tomorrow evening my b-hole will be luxuriating in the spray of a brand new bidet.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I like this. I want more of this in the world. This is the platform I will run on in 2052

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

I don't want any more junk email, I donated money to Bernie Sanders which then put me on a million loving lists and now I get weird emails from DNC candidates constantly even though I mark them as spam.

They all have subjects and names meant to trick you into clicking them, like I got an email from "Jaime" with a subject of "you up?" and I thought it was my ex but it turned out to be a fundraising email from Jaime Harrison. :argh:

Oh, and I ended up ditching the UFFU for a Veken because it was very similar but I could get it by Sunday.

So hopefully by tomorrow evening my b-hole will be luxuriating in the spray of a brand new bidet.

It will change your loving life

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I received my bidet and installed it, I didn't have to poop but I gave it a dry run (lol). My rear end is soaked, people who claim they dry with a couple squares of TP must have magical asses.

So far it hasn't changed my life, but we'll see what I think after a real test of it.

Also pretty happy with the model I bought, it fit perfectly and looks fancy.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tip posted:

My rear end is soaked

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Tip posted:

I received my bidet and installed it, I didn't have to poop but I gave it a dry run (lol). My rear end is soaked, people who claim they dry with a couple squares of TP must have magical asses.

So far it hasn't changed my life, but we'll see what I think after a real test of it.

Also pretty happy with the model I bought, it fit perfectly and looks fancy.

It's not like a sink, you don't need to drown your butthole in water. 4 squares usually does it for me

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Contest idea: The first goon to post on page 1,000 gets a thousand hour probation. Mods?!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I am no longer sick.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I am no longer sick.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I still think you're hella sick.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tip posted:

That's... so nice of you to say...

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Tip posted:

D'aaawwww.

How's day 2 of the bidet lyfe?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MakaVillian posted:

D'aaawwww.

How's day 2 of the bidet lyfe?

I haven't pooped once since I installed the bidet last night. For once I actually want to poop, and nothing. :eyepoop:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Tip posted:

I haven't pooped once since I installed the bidet last night. For once I actually want to poop, and nothing. :eyepoop:

For once? Do you like... not enjoy pooping? Do you get no joy from pushing out a big fat log of poo poo, your rear end in a top hat stretching just the right amount until you're over the hump and the motion becomes a smooth expulsion?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jakabite posted:

For once? Do you like... not enjoy pooping? Do you get no joy from pushing out a big fat log of poo poo, your rear end in a top hat stretching just the right amount until you're over the hump and the motion becomes a smooth expulsion?

Real poop talk: I only discovered I was lactose intolerant a few months ago, was having a real bad time before that.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tip posted:

Real poop talk: I only discovered I was lactose intolerant a few months ago, was having a real bad time before that.

Oh drat. Can you still eat some stuff with low amounts of dairy, like hard cheeses (mmm manchego)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My body tried to turn lactose intolerant when I was young. I refused. The war was terrible, but I won in the end. Today I can freely consume milk and dairy with no side effects.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Meme Poker Party posted:

My body tried to turn lactose intolerant when I was young. I refused. The war was terrible, but I won in the end. Today I can freely consume milk and dairy with no side effects.

The great ones tell their body 'not today'

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
havent had milk in 2 weeks. next bowl of cereal is gonna be a day of grand farts

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
One of my house mate's dogs (so quasi-my dog too) stole TWO BAKED POTATOES tonight while I was in another room. I thought the potatoes were placed a secure distance from the edge of the counter but I was wrong. While putting food away I had to stop myself and think "I baked five potatoes... right???" and scan the kitchen for misplaced potatoes. Only then did the reality of the crime dawn on me. The offending dog was ears down and clearly burdened with a great sense of guilt over the dastardly deed. I will not underestimate his counter-thieving range again.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

im doing my part!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

One of my house mate's dogs (so quasi-my dog too) stole TWO BAKED POTATOES tonight while I was in another room. I thought the potatoes were placed a secure distance from the edge of the counter but I was wrong. While putting food away I had to stop myself and think "I baked five potatoes... right???" and scan the kitchen for misplaced potatoes. Only then did the reality of the crime dawn on me. The offending dog was ears down and clearly burdened with a great sense of guilt over the dastardly deed. I will not underestimate his counter-thieving range again.

A tale as old as time

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Oh drat. Can you still eat some stuff with low amounts of dairy, like hard cheeses (mmm manchego)

Meme Poker Party posted:

I love dairy so much that I tried to do this for a ridiculously long time. I wouldn't even entertain the idea of being lactose intolerant, I decided it must just be IBS or something. I had milk every day (and still do).

It just continued to get worse for years so I eventually researched lactose intolerance and discovered that it didn't actually mean giving up on all dairy, turns out hard cheeses have very little lactose and you can drink ultra-pasteurized milk. Also there are lactase pills you can take with dairy, but they are a little bit of a gamble.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

The night before Thanksgiving my Stepmom made 6 pies and left them on the counter over night.

Thanksgiving day the pies were all still up there, but each one had a big bite taken out of it. loving dog ruined every pie, had to try every flavor.

lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
33 hours until biden institutes mandatory gay marriage but im not ready to commit :ohdear:

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Has Biden done a Masterclass

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

33 hours until biden institutes mandatory gay marriage but im not ready to commit :ohdear:

I will never marry anyone who exists in three dimensions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Tip posted:

oh poo poo

Mad respect for any goon who goes to war with their rear end in a top hat though. Mine has been an essential allie in all of the wars I've fought so to fight a war not only without it, but against it... I can't even imagine.