Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Someone killed caught? a manatee and wrote "TRUMP" on it. Dave Bautista, wrestler, actor, and fascist hater, is offering a $20k reward for the name.

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

he looks like he's part manatee

i support his vendetta

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

what a fantastic display of humanatee

:radcat:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Good

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

Professor Shark posted:

Someone killed a manatee and wrote "TRUMP" on it. Dave Bautista, wrestler, actor, and fascist hater, is offering a $20k reward for the name.

Didn't kill it, basically just scraped off the algae buildup on it's back, but still highly illegal and loving abhorrent as well.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

we all want to own trump for being fat and wet but there's no need to resort to animal abuse to do it

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
Between Florida Man cutting them up with boat propellers and now this, manatees can never catch a break. Dave Bautista loving owns.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just FYI, the manatee wasn't killed or even injured. Someone just scraped the algae and crud off its back. Still reprehensible but the poor critter is fine (although probably embarrassed).

Someone posted a link yesterday in the TrumpLOL thread.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

free hubcaps posted:

:shittypop:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I told mr Bautista that Trump is the name of Donald J Trump who can be found at the White House and the guy hasn’t coughed up the 20000 yet so he’s full of poo poo

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe I'm reading it wrong but its pretty awful that he killed a manatee and wrote "TRUMP" on it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

free hubcaps posted:

LOL

:radcat:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sorry guys, the video made it look like it was a dead animal and I just assumed, I'll edit the op

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
Nice of Dave to offer some of his steroid budget.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Professor Shark posted:

Sorry guys, the video made it look like it was a dead animal and I just assumed, I'll edit the op

You don't really have to try hard to catch one. They're giant sentient loaves of bread that live in the sea. They're super friendly, endangered and loved by Floridians.
That said, you can get in serious trouble for even mildly annoying one:

https://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/25/florida-woman-arrested-for-riding-a-manatee/

quote:

(It is) unlawful for “any person at any time, by any means, or in any manner intentionally or negligently to annoy, molest, harass, or disturb or attempt to molest, harass, or disturb” (manatees)

quote:

The maximum penalty for this type of infraction is a $500 fine and up to six months in jail

The above penalty was for woman who played with one and hitched a ride on its back. What the chud did was much worse and probably comes with stiffer penalties.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 17, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I would love to swim with manatees but I would never try to ride one :wtc:

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Brb just writing trump on 10 manatees, turning myself in, and collecting $200,000 and pay the $500 fine.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Who What Now posted:

I would love to swim with manatees but I would never try to ride one :wtc:

I take this opportunity to declare I have, on many an occasion, ridden thy mother with pleasure in a carnal fashion, and to my recollection she displays characteristics similar to a manatee, and I find this most remarkable

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I take this opportunity to declare I have, on many an occasion, ridden thy mother with pleasure in a carnal fashion, and to my recollection she displays characteristics similar to a manatee, and I find this most remarkable

She had an arse full of farts that night and I hosed them all out of her.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Frank Frank posted:

You don't really have to try hard to catch one. They're giant sentient loaves of bread that live in the sea. They're super friendly, endangered and loved by Floridians.

https://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/25/florida-woman-arrested-for-riding-a-manatee/

The above penalty was for woman who played with one and hitched a ride on its back. What the chud did was much worse and probably comes with stiffer penalties.

Manatees can not read.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Sex with my mom is a major self-own lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I know the word "molest" also got thrown in Alabama's legislation regarding deer but I am also for lack of a better term enlightened to see it has gotten around to Florida and manatees.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
It was me, 20k please

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm not on twitter but would appreciate if someone could @ Mr. Bautista on my behalf

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I once had tell me about a guy we knew who had married an extremely large and unattractive woman and he said “She’s like a manatee dude, propeller scars and everything”

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

STABASS posted:

It was me, 20k please

Gunna need it for the hospital visit/funeral ya rear end in a top hat.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I told mr Bautista that Trump is the name of Donald J Trump who can be found at the White House and the guy hasn’t coughed up the 20000 yet so he’s full of poo poo

Apparently that Trump guy heard about this and ran off, some other guy's living there now.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

What if your lazily laying on your stomach on a boat and have your hand dangling overboard and this manatee just leisurely swims under your hand in super slow motion and you just for kicks using the inside of your finger (not the nail) to gently write Turmp. Is that bad?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Actually scraping the algae off a manatee is extremely harmful to the animal since doing so leaves its skin exposed to infection or sunburn so whoever did it is a loving rear end in a top hat and I hope Dave catches them and flays “BIDEN” into their back.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

:eyepoop:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Actually scraping the algae off a manatee is extremely harmful to the animal since doing so leaves its skin exposed to infection or sunburn so whoever did it is a loving rear end in a top hat and I hope Dave catches them and flays “BIDEN” into their back.

Can we give this dude an algae transplant? Could I use this technology to write messages on manatees and help them at the same time?

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

How do these things even survive in the wild? Is there nothing big enough to eat them?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Sucrose posted:

How do these things even survive in the wild? Is there nothing big enough to eat them?

Nothing big enough that would think it worth the trouble. They're mostly fat. I mean they're all fat. They are all mostly made of fat and travel in fat little groups with their fat little calves in the middle of a fat circle. Sometimes they enjoy warming their fat in power plant outflow, in which case they form a solid layer of fat from one bank to the other.

I think it survives by being completely benign and looking doofy as all hell. The worst the animal can do to anything is smother it or maaaaybe smack a very slow and very stupid creature with it's tail.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Maybe that is what the manatee wanted?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think I saw that very manatee in the shameful attack on the Senate building!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
they also poo poo constantly and it's really gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

feelix posted:

they also poo poo constantly and it's really gross

So do you and we still let you post :haw: