Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

MSM/Corporate Media, Big Tech/Silicon Valley, the Democratic Party, the MIC, and the Fraud Squad have all suddenly become relentless, passionate propagandists for a new “domestic terrorism” law after a white trash mob of CHUDs breached the Capitol Hill building on January 6th. All of these entities are about to merge with the state following the Biden administration’s inauguration. Biden himself supports the idea, and given the fact this rear end in a top hat was the primary architect of the draconian—and primarily racist—1994 Omnibus Crime Bill and the FIRST Patriot Act, I believe him. Kamala’s ghoulish history with slave labor in private prisons alone should succinctly illustrate to you where her priorities are on this issue.

What happened on Capitol Hill is already illegal; we do not need more police state laws. AOC is too stupid to understand this, apparently.

PROTECT ARE FREEDOMS. :patriot:

Loveshaft has issued a correction as of 10:14 on Jan 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

yeah but at least we are dismantling whiteness op. whites will be slaves too

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

actually op, we need to rally around the flag and defend the legitimate democratic government from these terrorist insurrectionists

why yes, i'm a revolutionary marxist

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the alternative is trump

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

if you have nothing to hide why are you so worried :smug:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Good soup! posted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

miniscule12 posted:

yeah but at least we are dismantling whiteness op. whites will be slaves too

:shuckyes:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

When did I suggest I have nothing to hide. I have so much stuff to hide. Why else would I oppose this

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Loveshaft posted:

MSM/Corporate Media, Big Tech/Silicon Valley, the Democrat Party, the MIC, and the Fraud Squad

drat, sounds like a bunch of winners to me. how do i join the winning team, OP?

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

drat, sounds like a bunch of winners to me. how do i join the winning team, OP?

By censoring and jailing the poors.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
pshhhht, that's boring as gently caress. very 20th century. this looks like an area ripe for disruption

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
freedum isnt free op

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

pshhhht, that's boring as gently caress. very 20th century. this looks like an area ripe for disruption

How about some epic gig economy hotness. Can't wait for my bags at the airport to be searched for contraband toothpaste by a subcontractor who works 60 hours a week and sleeps in a doorway

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
an app for hiring people to break into other people's homes to look for evidence of crimes

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm going to have to check in with antifa HQ and the FRAUD SQUAD before i post my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2MbvFYy_8Y

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

what's the big deal, i heart media subs and gps brain implants for all w a weekly casper mattress delivery to sweeten the deal. big fuss about nothing op.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
joe biden's inauguration will be flanked by antifakommandos with the latest chicom patterned gear. the lights dim, and then jackie chan walks onto the stage and picks up a microphone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbpPdb_Ixbs

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

human garbage bag posted:

the alternative is trump

Trump, all the way down.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Loveshaft posted:

AOC is too stupid to understand this, apparently.
lol nope shes angling to be the next pelosi

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

comedyblissoption posted:

lol nope shes angling to be the next pelosi

It's very funny because she doesn't realize that the corporate wing of the party hates her and all the other progressives. Which is why they constantly get screwed out of committee seats.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I’ll make the website

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's very funny because she doesn't realize that the corporate wing of the party hates her and all the other progressives. Which is why they constantly get screwed out of committee seats.

that's just to keep her in line. if she keeps her head down and keeps deferring to dem leadership on literally anything that's not cosplaying as a leftist on twitter she'll go far.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

tbf we're all cosplaying as leftists online everybody here probably works as an accountant and is 57 years old or whatever

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

AnimeIsTrash posted:

aren't they still fairly junior representatives? like don't get me wrong i fully believe the older democrats fuckin' hate them, but seniority also plays a role doesn't it?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

I expect that the first Donut Twitter rep will shoot her because they don't get kayfabe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/jacob__posts/status/1354949742489448452