Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
How do you even poo poo right in a prone position? Unless you have the runs I guess. Why not just wear a loving adult diaper? What is the point?

Wait a sec. Do you acutally sit on the pan, or do you just tuck it under your rear end? If so, why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

you put them under/nearby your bed and when you have to poo poo or piss during the night you squat over it. you don't sleep on it and piss and poo poo on it

e: i am thinking of a chamber pot, nevermind

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

They are for cooking breakfast in bed.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Come on OP. You can poo poo in a bed pan and put it on the floor. If you wear a diaper you gotta sleep in your own poo poo until the nurse changes you.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
It's for people to take a dump without leaving the bed. They roll over, the bedpan is put under their rear end, they roll onto it, poo poo, and then pour in some m ilk and eat it with a spoon.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

op it's purpose is to receive the poo poo spray of those who are so broken they cant get up to use the bathroom

so basically it's much like GBS and your posting

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

piss

e: also poo poo

source: my roommate at the hospital for the last three days of 2020

freemandela fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 18, 2021

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes you just wanna eat a whole box of cereal and a half gallon of milk at once and can’t be arsed to refill a regular bowl. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hilario Baldness posted:

It's for people to take a dump without leaving the bed. They roll over, the bedpan is put under their rear end, they roll onto it, poo poo, and then pour in some m ilk and eat it with a spoon.

Aw poo poo. :smith:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
When you're in the hospital and a simpleton keeps giving you ice cream but you don't want it you put it in the bed pan

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you have to poo poo and dont want to get out of bed you can poo poo in bed and then place the turds into the bedpan. its not rocket science.

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if you have to poo poo and dont want to get out of bed you can poo poo in bed and then place the turds into the bedpan. its not rocket science.

otoh, liquid funk

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Lol what if you slide it under the bed and forget it’s there for like a whole day when you go to your job as a rocket scientist? :thunk:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I thought this sounded like something only sick fucks are into but I looked it up and it seems like sometimes people can't get out of bed and need help for everything, it's called "bedridden" and often a nurse or similar will have to help them piss or poo poo! That's hosed up, I hope it never happens to me or anyone I know.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's for you're posts op boom roasted

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol what if you slide it under the bed and forget it’s there for like a whole day when you go to your job as a rocket scientist? :thunk:

You'll be a stinky rocket scientist

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
They're for making pancakes in bed.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Because when you're in a spot that you need to use one you won't ask this loving question.

I have not had to, but I feel bad for the nurse that will have to deal with it when it happens.

Edit: Or because I know you're American you'll just die like the rest of us.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jan 18, 2021

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Nobody in nursing homes wears diapers. We had the residents using incontinence pads because diaper rash can kill you when you're 100 and the incontinence pads are super easy to swap out. Which a supreme kindness when you've got to do rounds for 40 people by yourself every 2 hours because a skeleton crew in medicine is a fantastic idea. Also even if you're 100, bedridden and senile as gently caress, if you can still control your bowels then you will refuse to poo poo yourself. It's kinda amazing.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Its so the maid can sort your leavings in the morning before bagging them.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
How depressing and pathetic end of life is. Good stuff to look forward to :cheers:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i poo poo off the side of my bed , and i have a towel tucked into the mattress that gently guides the poo poo down, like a slide, toward a hole in the floor and down some special pipes into a lazy river that carries it directly into where the internet line connects to my house

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Don't worry OP. Youtube has you covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUdMkgvsqt4&t=93s

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're small washing stations for infants.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
There's no way I could pee let alone poo poo in a bedpan without overflowing it to a terrible degree and I know most adults have to be the same way,

bed pans look like a big spoon to bounce your waste even further over the mattress & sheets

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
shidding and pissen op

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Worst sketch I've ever seen, didn't even smile.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Pawn 17 posted:

They are for cooking breakfast in bed.

You idiot. They are for cooking beds. It’s right in the name!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When you desperately need to bake at night and don't want to disturb others you keep the pan in your bed you fricken idiot

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

It’s for when you can’t be bothered to get up in the night for a poo poo and you’ve decided that sleeping with a lovely rear end and the stench of poo poo filling the air is the lesser of two evils

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Do you like hot fudge sundaes?

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
if you're lucky you can get some help sitting onto a commode toilet and have a seated poop. diapers are most popular in labor and delivery for moms.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cathederize my rear end with a shopvac hose and just leave it running, it's fine, maybe put some noise cancelling headphones on me.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Chamber pots and bed pans allow you to cook from the bedroom.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bedpan is a type of comedy in which you maintain a stoic composure while you say or do something funny.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

What if you fill it up?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The nurse takes it away

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Where does the nurse take it?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

To your family to bury of scatter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Thats personal