Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Just a reminder in case you think you'll catch a break: it doesn't slow down ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Babu Frick is REAL???

He was literally not in the theatrical cut. I swear.

he was

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm not even paying attention anymore because I'm thinking about how Chewbacca was 140 years old when Anakin was born and how the last 60 years of his life have been dominated by this one idiotic family that were intertwined with one Naboo goober.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm not even paying attention anymore because I'm thinking about how Chewbacca was 140 years old when Anakin was born and how the last 60 years of his life have been dominated by this one idiotic family that were intertwined with one Naboo goober.

Now I'm realizing I'm 40 and the last 28 years of my life have just been two dumbfuck slave traders from Arkansas making GBS threads up everything along with a family of nazi war profiteers from Texas.

e: also Rey just did a thing and the redhead guy is a spy

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

Babu Frick is REAL???

He was literally not in the theatrical cut. I swear.

:chloe:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

In an alternate universe there are only 3 Star War movies and Daisy Ridley is playing Lara Croft in genuinely good Tomb Raider movies and unfortunately we will never live in that Eden-like timeline.

i heard vikander lara croft was alright and did reasonable well, its getting a sequel iirc, was it actually lame?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
OMG the horse people are real. That means the horse people riding on the exterior of a star destroter might actually be real.

And lol the "ancient" Sith dagger created by Palpatine a week ago that shows the location of wreckage from a few years back.

Still not buying Babu Frick is real

Also lmao that they gave Finn a black girlfriend because Disney isn't ready to cross the "racial barrier" Star Trek did in the 1960s #woke

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

hard counter posted:

i heard vikander lara croft was alright and did reasonable well, its getting a sequel iirc, was it actually lame?

It was just incredibly boring.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

hard counter posted:

It was okay until they wussed out and the supernatural villain had a scientific explanation.

I loving hate that kind of poo poo. If you're a fantasy adventure, be one. Grimdark realism is for DC universe asswipes.

In short, Indiana Jones did it right. Knockoff Indiana Jones did it wrong then did it wronger.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It was just incredibly boring.

Needed a T-Rex fight

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Was "I loving love Porrrg" Porg in tros?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

stephenthinkpad posted:

Was "I loving love Porrrg" Porg in tros?

No, Jenny can't leave her house without supervision from a parent or skilled psychiatrist.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Leiasaber is real.

It's all real.

What wizardry is this?!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
This is all dumb as poo poo, but why are both lightsabers blue? One was green a second ago.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So I didn't imagine it.

A million years of sith planning and around 5 million space pilots and navigators and flight commanders all came together and were undone by "up" not being a direction they knew how to fly in.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My dog just barked at the ewoks.

Same, buddy.

e: and we're denied the Finn/Poe kiss because disney are cowards

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Same, buddy.

The ewoks loving brought down a star destroyer with a hyperspace ram after they told Merry he was an idiot for thinking it would work again after Last Jedi.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I got Disney Plus and decided to watch RotS because I hadn't seen it. Now, I though everyone was just making jokes about what actually happened in the movie but holy poo poo it was actually true. Watching it felt like some unfinished video game fever dream. I still can't believe it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I genuinely can't believe it's worse than I remember it being in theaters.

The only other time this has happened was with the Nightmare on Elm Street remake.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Am I the only one that gets Pastor Bowl Cut ads via RLM or is this an everyone problem?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

Am I the only one that gets Pastor Bowl Cut ads via RLM or is this an everyone problem?

I am clearly not living my best life.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

shadow puppet of a posted:

Google ads are specific to you unless you're on a VPN and incognito.

I get Hello Fresh ads because google thinks me learning incredibly advanced cooking techniques after I watch Milwaukee sexpots talk film means I need meal kits with crayon instructions mailed to me.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Babu Frick trivia: he is voiced by the lady who plays “moaning myrtle” in the harry potter flicks. The haunted toilet one.

I heard that on Canadian Colin’s podcast(which is fun) “no such thing as a bad movie”, where they talk about.. bad movies.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

priznat posted:

Babu Frick trivia: he is voiced by the lady who plays “moaning myrtle” in the harry potter flicks. The haunted toilet one.

I heard that on Canadian Colin’s podcast(which is fun) “no such thing as a bad movie”, where they talk about.. bad movies.

I vaguely remember the toilet ghost from the rifftrax.

I also remember the hot chick who played the wildling in Game of Thrones.

Other than that Harry Potter was just a blur of anti-semitism and racism and slavery apologia.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I get Hello Fresh ads because google thinks me learning incredibly advanced cooking techniques after I watch Milwaukee sexpots talk film means I need meal kits with crayon instructions mailed to me.

You can turn off customized youtube ads but then you'll end up getting wikibuy/honey ads over and over again.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I mean, how else are you going to use those advanced cooking techniques if you're not outfitted with a fine collection of Milwaukee Sex-Pots, the acme of top-shelf american cookware.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Me: "I want to choke to death by having Jay shoving his dick and balls in my mouth and also I want to learn how to make tamagoyaki."

Youtube ads: "Hey buddy, do you need an adult easy bake oven?"

Me: "How do you still not get that I'm sardonic posh gay?"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I get gambling ads on all my YouTube videos, I think it’s in retaliation from the Ad serving engines because any time I’d see a gambling ad on YouTube, I’d report it for terrorism

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't get any ads at all, because I'm not a dummy

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu posted:

I don't get any ads at all, because I'm not a dummy

Well yeah I don't get ads on my PC, but as someone who has left their home in the last 10 years I've had to watch youtube on a phone a few times.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gross, there are viruses outside

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Youtube ads: "Hey buddy, do you need an adult easy bake oven?"

It's 2021 so the answer is yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjmtEpGl1Y

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Same, buddy.

e: and we're denied the Finn/Poe kiss because disney are cowards

lol at giving Poe the case of the not gays at the end there

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

In an alternate universe there are only 3 Star War movies and Daisy Ridley is playing Lara Croft in genuinely good Tomb Raider movies and unfortunately we will never live in that Eden-like timeline.

I don't think Daisey Ridley can do spin jumps, so she wouldn't be a good fit for Lara Croft.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

She also can’t act

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Was Babu Frick the scrotum eyes cgi alien lady or the blacksmith monkey? :thunk:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lately I've been watching YouTube on my TV and I get ads for toll roads

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

They need to make more ads like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmhIizQQol0

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Quantum of Phallus posted:

She also can’t act

Perfect for a videogame movie then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I vaguely remember the toilet ghost from the rifftrax.

I also remember the hot chick who played the wildling in Game of Thrones.

Other than that Harry Potter was just a blur of anti-semitism and racism and slavery apologia.

In trying to figure out who you were talking about I ended up googling "actors who appeared in both game of thrones and Harry Potter" and, wow, there are a lot