Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Okay. Here's the deal right? It's this movie, and it's about this baby. But guess what? He's a BOSS! Maybe a little hard to completely wrap your head about the idea so here's a little "concept art" as they say in the biz (business, like the kind of business the baby does, because he's a boss)

So while there are other babies who just kind of drool and poop their diapers, sometimes they just kind of gurgle or sleep, they also cry. NOT BOSS BABY! Boss baby is IN CONTROL! He reminds himself of that in the mirror every morning. Other babies are usually pretty care free, like they freak out if they get gas, boss baby has already had two heart attacks an suffers from heart burn from work related stress! He sometimes just drinks the antacid straight out of the bottle without measuring, it's been getting bad. Thing is, he's still a baby! Can you imagine. He does wear diapers though (he is a baby after all) so he does still poop in his diaper but maybe he gets his mom to also be his secretary so having her change his diaper wouldn't be weird? Maybe he changes his own diaper and mutters "I'm gettin' too old for this poo poo!" (GET IT???)

What I'm saying is I think this character, has legs. Even if he uses them to crawl. Difference is he crawls to meetings!

So what do you think? Any ideas? Think we could pitch it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Got another idea! Okay. Hear me out. Other babies suck on binkies, right? Well boss baby does too! Only difference? Cigar binkies! Like this:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Instead of yelling ‘YOURE FIRED’ he throws his rattle at screams earsplitting screams

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
boss baby makes yet another power move and forces me to change his diaper as he gives me my monthly review

Macnult

boss baby’s drawings about sharing taped to the fridge in the break room. it’s just a bunch of red and green arrows

Macnult

boss baby hears about poor employee treatment. they often resort to making GBS threads themselves while working the manufacturing line — he still doesn’t see what he problem is

Macnult

[boss baby running around the office wearing a firefighter hat and blowing raspberries]
secretary: *sigh* someone’s getting cut today

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

boss baby’s drawings about sharing taped to the fridge in the break room. it’s just a bunch of red and green arrows

Macnult posted:

boss baby hears about poor employee treatment. they often resort to making GBS threads themselves while working the manufacturing line — he still doesn’t see what he problem is

Macnult posted:

[boss baby running around the office wearing a firefighter hat and blowing raspberries]
secretary: *sigh* someone’s getting cut today

google THIS

Boss Baby: (finally fits the triangle shape through the matching hole)

Boss Baby: :stonks:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Boss baby orders lunch for the office but it’s just applesauce and milk

Escape From Noise

Stifling laughter as we tell the new guy to play peek-a-boo with boss baby if they start to feel like they're losing them during the presentation.

After you've been here for a bit you find out peek-a-boo terrifies boss baby and makes him think that you've left work early

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The accounting department all quits in frustration because Boss baby doesn’t understand object permanence and counts all the money in the cash register as new every time it opens.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i remember the days of assistant manager baby. success has spoiled him.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

A massive Q1 effort finally delivers a milestone - Boss baby rolls onto his front.

Slumpy
boss baby got a fat dick

slumpy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Boss baby keeps getting sent to sexual harassment training by HR for trying to suck all the nipples

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
its so crazy to me already that a baby is just like a small person but what if that baby was a boss???? :eyepop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Maybe he changes his own diaper and mutters "I'm gettin' too old for this poo poo!" (GET IT???)

Jaguars!

Employee sweats as boss baby reaches for the hanging blue disc labelled 'raise'

Employee collapses into tears as boss baby slaps the red disc marked 'sack employee' and starts frantically shaking the rattle for security.

google THIS

"Rosebud," whispers Boss Baby, and the snowglobe falls to the floor. The whole company is stoked that he said his first word.

Slumpy

google THIS posted:

"Rosebud," whispers Boss Baby, and the simoleans start rolling in

slumpy

Horrible Butts
ba ba ba ba if we pay workers more we will have to cut benefits ba ba goo geeeuhh (farts)

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Horrible Butts
ma ma ma you could buy a PS5 instead of paying union dues bo bo boo be hmmm (squeaky fart)

Horrible Butts
The year is 205X.
For decades, ruthless hedge funds have adopted babies, appointed them CEO, and had them take the fall as they gut company after company.
These infants are doomed to spend their entire lives in white collar prisons. They are the "Boss Babies." Streaming now on HBO Max.

Escape From Noise

"Is the boss baby in?" I ask the secretary. "No, sorry. He's at a training seminar," she replies before looking around a little nervously and whispers, "Potty training seminar!".

BlueDekuNuts

"Work hard and maybe you too can have a golden changing station one day."

Escape From Noise

BlueDekuNuts posted:

:eyepop:

Prof. Crocodile

Letting the boss beat you at golf takes on a new dimension of humiliation when he plays with big colorful plastic clubs and wiffle balls.

biosterous

BlueDekuNuts posted:

:eyepop:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jaguars!

Boss baby to employee who got drunk and crapped his pants at the Christmas party: "Do as I say and not as I do"

Heather Papps

hello friend

you'd think he'd be obsessed with breasts but he's quite the gentlebaby

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Derpies

by sebmojo
Boss Baby spending executive time watching PJ Masks and adopting their cutthroat strategies to crush the competition.

Khanstant
i attack the boss baby's glowing red weakspot for massive dmg

Escape From Noise

Boss baby reprimanded me again for napping at my desk which he does ALL THE TIME!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

silicon valley boss baby wears a black turtleneck and stands unsteadily on a stage in front of a crowd

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Boss Baby's tantrum throws the stock market into chaos causing Boss Baby to throw an even bigger tantrum!