Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lol covid doesn't end until herd immunity and there needs to be like 300m people immune and it takes 2 doses of vaccine to be immune so even if you go crazy say 1m doses per day that's 600 days away lol maybe summer 2022 will be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Hey, tell me about NOT TIPPING DELIVERY DRIVERS, OR ABOUT MY DIET OF CANNED BABY CORN AND CHICKEN NUGGETS

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Good thing hospitals are hoarding supplies!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
May 12, 2022, the United States surrenders unconditionally to Covid-19.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if we could stop the spread of it all current hosts would either die or recover and the presence of disease would diminish down to nothing
but entitled crybaby republicans refuse to even wear masks and only seem to respond to being hunted down by law enforcement

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
The virus and its issues are gonna be around for years op, I hope this helps.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Shaking hands with strangers will be taboo for years to come hth op

also i really don't understand the purpose of you ranting to the void about this in every thread

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

Shaking hands with strangers will be taboo for years to come hth op

also i really don't understand the purpose of you ranting to the void about this in every thread

it has a very negative effect on my life and i have no outlet for it and the more time I spend thinking about it the worse the conclusions I reach. and geez i have a lot of time without a lot to spend it on.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Hey you didn't answer this

Halloween Liker posted:

Hey, tell me about NOT TIPPING DELIVERY DRIVERS, OR ABOUT MY DIET OF CANNED BABY CORN AND CHICKEN NUGGETS

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Why would anyone want to go back to normal, this is fine

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Hey you didn't answer this

i love nugs and i don't need anybody to deliver them for me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ya mamma puddi

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I mean, we could all just give up on it and sacrifice 0.0005% - 20% of the general population depending on whom you ask

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
The solution is simple: Develop a covid that is so deadly the infected burst into flame and die immediately before it has a chance to spread.

Alternatively set up altars to Satan on street corners with the covid death toll indicating that they are dying for the dark lord

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Slam Pajamas posted:

The solution is simple: Develop a covid that is so deadly the infected burst into flame and die immediately before it has a chance to spread.

Alternatively set up altars to Satan on street corners with the covid death toll indicating that they are dying for the dark lord

badass

Methanar posted:

it has a very negative effect on my life and i have no outlet for it and the more time I spend thinking about it the worse the conclusions I reach. and geez i have a lot of time without a lot to spend it on.

tbh this seems really unhealthy and not productive

in around 2016, i was getting pretty stressed out about the whole Trump situation, but i realised that me stressing wasn't doing any good to me, and there was nothing I could about it anyway, so I just entirely stopped paying attention to the news, and my mental health was noticeably better. I think I started growing plants around that time, learning to knit, and working my way through the entirety of Tinder.

That last option probably isn't a great idea right now, but the others are solid hobbies

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
while playing pandemic what you have to do is keep it low key while you spread throughout the planet then WHAM buy the brain hemorrhage upgrade

were ready

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

tbh this seems really unhealthy and not productive

yeah lol

i actually started doing stretches a few months ago as something to do and I can finally do the splits again for the first time in 15 years but lol now i just think of how pointless everything is with my balls on the ground

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Methanar posted:

yeah lol

i actually started doing stretches a few months ago as something to do and I can finally do the splits again for the first time in 15 years but lol now i just think of how pointless everything is with my balls on the ground

Post pics please.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Weka posted:

Post pics please.

https://i.imgur.com/11EROGY.mp4

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Seven and a half billion people didn’t die. Let’s all feel like poo poo about that like the tv says.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Holy poo poo, thread delivers.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Palpek posted:

Holy poo poo, thread delivers.

Everybody knew I could do the splits when I was a kid in school and often I'd be asked to do it because they 'wanted to see' and then they'd kick me in the crotch. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the op chases down stray dogs and jerks them off with his horrible purple hands

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the op chases down stray dogs and jerks them off with his horrible purple hands

Don't make fun of my poor circulation

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Methanar posted:

your keyboard is too clean for keyboard gloop 2

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Methanar posted:

"this guy jerks off stray dogs and has purple hands!"
"hey! i don't have purple hands!"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Methanar posted:

my right thumbs mcp joint looks like that (maybe larger) since falling off a bicycle and catching my fall with that hand like 18 years ago. left thumb is nearly straight over that joint which doesnt even bend

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

pretty great how there are medical fixers, doctors who sell rich people whatever drugs they want, who recognised that the vaccine would require precise cooling and bought up all the medical coolers forcing them to be distribution hubs allowing them to skim off the top for their clients

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*Clears throat and steps up to the mic, taps it, and very Elvisly*

Aah suck mah dick, you gently caress man!
Thank you very much!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Ive coped last year with letting my repressed alcoholism rampage for a bit, stopped drinking almost completely this year and I feel healthier than ever but mentally like I'm reaching a breaking point. What good is having a healthy body and sharp mind if all I can do is sit on my rear end and watch Netflix or play computer games. I'm exercising thrice a week but thats like 2 hours max. poo poo sucks.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Son of Rodney posted:

Ive coped last year with letting my repressed alcoholism rampage for a bit, stopped drinking almost completely this year and I feel healthier than ever but mentally like I'm reaching a breaking point. What good is having a healthy body and sharp mind if all I can do is sit on my rear end and watch Netflix or play computer games. I'm exercising thrice a week but thats like 2 hours max. poo poo sucks.

This is the time to get into doing your own Christian rap project.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This is the time to get into doing your own Christian rap project.

Check this:
*drops beat*

Yo I love the lord, what can I say
Hangs from a cross, all drat day!
Hey JC, what's the way?!
"You can chill with my dad! (long as you ain't gay!)"
*chikka chikka chikka*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
and your chicks for free

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
and the chicks for free

E: aw beans

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Who What Now posted:

and the chicks for free

E: aw beans

:haibrower:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The little nugget don’t tip delivery drivers
Yeah buddy eat that canned corned
The little nugget posting in GBS
The little nugget is named Methanar

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Godot will be here any time. We have to be patient.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTfkAicXmEo

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I thought this thread was for discussing our unavoidable deaths and the nothing that will follow as we cease to exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

I thought this thread was for discussing our unavoidable deaths and the nothing that will follow as we cease to exist.

I saw the afterlife they got pissed off at me and told me to leave.