Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Ya Got?
This poll is closed.
Buccaneers - Bills 35 21.88%
Chiefs - Packers 43 26.88%
Packers - Bills 72 45.00%
Buccaneers - Chiefs 10 6.25%
Total: 160 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is what it's all about folks

The big prize.

The reason for all those hard, grueling days of work

The Championship Trophy

Sunday

3pm Buccaneers @ Packers
6:30 Bills @ Chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I expect system QB Patrick Mahomes to beat the Bills.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

We will never be free of Tom Brady

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

We will never be free of Tom Brady

From your mouth to god's ears.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I feel like there's a very clear Chiefs/Packers timeline and a very clear Bills/Buccaneers timeline and we're either getting one or the other

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Brady/Bills Super Bowl lets go. The monkeys paw has curled for Bills fans.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Power of Pecota posted:

I feel like there's a very clear Chiefs/Packers timeline and a very clear Bills/Buccaneers timeline and we're either getting one or the other

Been hoping for it since the start of the playoffs, but a Packers/Bills Super Bowl is so close. :stare:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'm good with any of the matchups. Super Bowl should be fun no matter what. Mahomes vs. Rodgers would be a classic matchup and a rematch of the original Super Bowl.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

wandler20 posted:

I'm good with any of the matchups. Super Bowl should be fun no matter what. Mahomes vs. Rodgers would be a classic matchup and a rematch of the original Super Bowl.
State Farm Bowl

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

What the hell is going on in Houston now? :stare:

https://mobile.twitter.com/deshaunwatson/status/1351209917080854537

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Bills Packers is the only good Superbowl

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Brady strikes me as more likely to crash and burn in the Super Bowl than Rodgers and I want the AFC team to win, so, go Bucs, I guess.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

DariusLikewise posted:

Bills Packers is the only good Superbowl

It’s the best of all possible worlds, but I’m also good with any result that has either the Packers or Bills winning the Super Bowl.

The only truly wretched outcome left would be Chiefs/Bucs.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MJeff posted:

Brady strikes me as more likely to crash and burn in the Super Bowl than Rodgers and I want the AFC team to win, so, go Bucs, I guess.

Hell yeah start counting out touchdown Tom for the super bowl now so he can harvest the energy

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I would like the Packers to win the Super Bowl

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

A literal coup led by a religious fundamentalist. Seriously.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Guze posted:

I would like the Packers to win the Super Bowl

Ban this sick filth

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

SB winner tierlist:

Bills
Packers
Bucs/Chiefs

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Ban this sick filth

This is cancel culture.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

However I can't help but feel that Brady beating the Bills in the SB is preordained.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm not already sick of the Chiefs I don't care if they win back to back Owls. I'd prefer if Brady didn't win again.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

MJeff posted:

Counting out touchdown Tom is how you ensure he’ll win!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

nerve posted:

I'm not already sick of the Chiefs I don't care if they win back to back Owls. I'd prefer if Brady didn't win again.

I don't mind the Chiefs, they just looked really beatable and if Mahomes can't remember what colour jerseys he's supposed to throw to after being cleared of the concussion protocol, they're just going to be a damp squib even if they make it past the Bills.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Are people going to start turning on the Chiefs if they win again/have they already started turning on them? I just can't get annoyed by them the same way the Pats annoyed me because Mahomes and Reid are so drat lovable.

hobbesmaster posted:

Counting out touchdown Tom is how you ensure he’ll win!

I refuse to be intimidated by the guy I saw play yesterday. He was only slightly less washed than Brees.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

MJeff posted:

Are people going to start turning on the Chiefs if they win again/have they already started turning on them? I just can't get annoyed by them the same way the Pats annoyed me because Mahomes and Reid are so drat lovable.

This helped.

https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/1350916423267344389?s=21

Still up 20 hours later. But yeah, they’re not as easy to hate as the Pats.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao yeah apparently their social media person is a complete wingnut, there was another one that was really bad about landlords or something.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

MJeff posted:

lmao yeah apparently their social media person is a complete wingnut, there was another one that was really bad about landlords or something.

Yup.

https://twitter.com/dacoolz0ne/status/1350921013794467843?s=21

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MJeff posted:

I mentioned it in the GDT, but Tyrann Mathieu has this horrible schtick where he's the landlord telling the offense to get off the field or something.

I haven't noticed if he's kept it up through the pandemic, but it was always bad. So that's more on him than the social media guy. No excuse on the Sorensen thing though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So he's the landlord and he's...evicting the offense from the field? But he has to keep doing it multiple times a game?

Sounds like you're a lovely landlord, Mathieu! Maybe change the locks or something.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MJeff posted:

Hating the Chiefs is incredibly easy when they are a division rival

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My heart says gently caress the Packers, but as always gently caress Tom Brady more.

Give me Bills/Packers in the big game, please.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Hating the Chiefs is incredibly easy when they are a division rival

You'd think that but even I don't really hate the team themselves.

Like I still don't want them to win but it isn't actual hate like it is with Denver and the Raiders

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

MJeff posted:

So he's the landlord and he's...evicting the offense from the field? But he has to keep doing it multiple times a game?

Sounds like you're a lovely landlord, Mathieu! Maybe change the locks or something.

Each play is obviously an individual apartment within the building he owns, simples.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Go Bills but I'm ok with KC or Packers.

Do not go Brady.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Shinjobi posted:

Give me Bills/Packers in the big game, please.

We calling this the heart attack bowl, or the drunk driving bowl?

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Superbowl

Bills-Bucs

Brady has a signature Nathan Peterman game and throws 5 interceptions in the first half. He retires at halftime as the Bills destroy the PatsBucs 55-0.

After the game Gisele leaves him and finds eternal love and happiness in the arms of Josh Allen.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Kalli posted:

This is what it's all about folks

The big prize.

The reason for all those hard, grueling days of work

The Championship Trophy

This still looks like a dog dish. The Saints and Colts are the last ones with real NFC/AFC trophies.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The outside of the NFC/AFC championship trophies should be gold and the inside should be chocolate.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 minutes!

MJeff posted:

Mahomes' has quickly turned into one of my hated players

His State Farm ads are a war crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

This still looks like a dog dish. The Saints and Colts are the last ones with real NFC/AFC trophies.

When the packers beat the bears and they handed over the new one, I remember being really confused like what the gently caress is that a crown or something? It took me a second to realize it was a football