Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
This is a thread to post about how you voted for Joe Biden, what strategies you used to vote for Joe Biden, and what progressive policies announced by Joe Biden you like seeing as a result of having voted for Joe Biden. Discuss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
you loving idiots!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I cant wait to vote for Joe Biden in the 2020 election

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the best strategy to vote for Joe, or hell, for anyone, is to make sure you are registered

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
my strat was to remind people that joe is an austerity loving segregationist war-mongering pedo rapist freak and americans loved it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would have voted for Joe Biden, but unfortunately I got my head stuck in a washing machine for the entire election

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I voted for Joe in 2016 and then I voted for Hillary in 2020

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Vote!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

eonwe posted:

the best strategy to vote for Joe, or hell, for anyone, is to make sure you are registered

wish i had seen this sooner

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I supported Gillibrand, then Kamala, then Warren, and then finally came home to Joe when it was time to cast my vote in November. Anything to get that orange cheeto out of the white house.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I forgot to vote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i voted for the other biden, as instructed

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i voted for joe biden by not voting for joe bidne

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

we can push him left!!1!1

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

i voted for bro biden, the new playable character in hit indie sensation Broforce™

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug
I did not vote for Biden, but I also did not vote for Trump either which is a vote for Biden according to the Transitive Property

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
It's cool seeing how many Americans went and voted for Biden, effectively releasing us from Trump in 2 days. Thanks, in no small part, to the activism by our very own goons who managed to get a senator elected. This was all a team effort.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArfJason posted:

It's cool seeing how many Americans went and voted for Biden, effectively releasing us from Trump in 2 days. Thanks, in no small part, to the activism by our very own goons who managed to get a senator elected. This was all a team effort.

Very proud of the goon contribution to getting Chris Coons back in the senate and handing Biden that majority we need to heal the nation

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

congratulations to our newest freshest president elect josephine brosephine biden, who many say has better than even odds of becoming the first catholic president to complete his term

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
1400 dollars.

(that gif of the guy rubbing his hands fyad posters like)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

1400 dollars.

(that gif of the guy rubbing his hands fyad posters like)

It's the perfect amount of money to go with the 600 dollars i have already received.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

six hundred dollars, after all, is class money

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Thanks to all who voted for Joe Biden, every American is getting a stimulus check. Thank you to the goons who made it possible. What was your favourite part of voting for Joe Biden?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

as a texan, my favorite part about voting for joe biden is that the vote doesn't count

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

as a texan, my favorite part about voting for joe biden is that the vote doesn't count

so why did you vote for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised nothing but to spit in your face for 4 years and has already begun to do so

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

so why did you vote for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised nothing but to spit in your face for 4 years and has already begun to do so

lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

oh hell yes

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

TAINT COMIN

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Because it doesn't count, he literally told you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

Likely because he thought he was the better candidate, and responded to his desires and necessities better than the alternative, as more than half the country did, but go off.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
This is some sort of honeypot.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I wore a nice little hat that said "I love voting" while casting my vote for Joe Biden. I really can't wait for dignity to return to america!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maximo Roboto posted:

Because it doesn't count, he literally told you

it still counts that he expelled the energy and ink to make a material endorsement of the mass slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims in Iraq that Biden championed as head of the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee

Zurtilik posted:

This is some sort of honeypot.

it's not, we're learning why people voted in support of militarizing the police to tear gas and brutalize Black people

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Bo Jiden

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Thats Dr. jiden

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019