Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlueDekuNuts

I plan to use my superior gamer skills to survive. I will cultivate a mass of crickets for both food and companionship, eventually becoming the Cricket King in an abandoned Denny's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hoard saffron, raise bees

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

hoard saffron, raise bees

startlingly close to my pre apocalypse plans

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i figure i have a couple hours of charge on my switch, and if i make it that long we'll go from there

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sk posted:

i figure i have a couple hours of charge on my switch, and if i make it that long we'll go from there

does anyone know if the apocalypse will also be on animal crossing? hoping to collect some old animal bones and spent uranium for angus

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

If you're anything like me, you're a member of the reptilian Illuminati, patiently waiting for the balance of bromine and selenium in the earth's oceans to reach a point where your physical form can cross through the ionic membrane that separates the earth plane from our own. Also you like blueberries.

So I'm going to bask in the sun with my belly up to the sky and enjoy some blueberries while humanity struggles through its last painful days.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean I'm probably just going to go to work like usual because of I don't my boss will be really pissed and just because there's a rain of blood and the wailing of the thousands and the dead return to walk the earth doesn't mean that I can be late when there's orders to ship.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
The Apocalypse means I'm probably dead. And if by some miracle I'm not, then I'll probably just be sad about being one of the unlucky few who doesn't get the sweet release of death.

Either that or just do lots of drugs. I haven't decided yet.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
my plan is be the bad guy in game theory who screws people over for no reason but like be really bad at it. just constantly accidently helping people

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'd be raptured already because I'm sweet as pie

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'ma keep smonking the stronk we'd and beating every metroidvania game ever made.

when the fiery end takes us all you'll find me balls deep in Bloodstained: Ritual of teh Moon©

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Well, actually, changed my mind. Instead of going to work during the apocalypse I might be able to work from home during the apocalypse, at which point I hope to be able to get off of zoom calls long enough to be able to smear the blood of the Innocents over my threshold to keep the throngs of deceitful demons at bay, but hey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Digging my Joy Division albums out of the basement.