Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lotron

Still clownin'
its too drat hype

also this text was already here when i went to make the thread?
"google does not know about this image

like, ill type it? then it will just be all like"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
"The drum track on your emails usually has more fill than this."

Prof. Crocodile

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
chodez to buttheada to you too

nut

accidentally BBCing ur reply instead of BCC

Lotron

Still clownin'

fuckin lol

nut posted:

accidentally BBCing ur reply instead of BCC

i love the BBC : )
such interesting shows

FutonForensic

Ms. Richardson:

Regarding your application for a home loan, we regret to inform you that FaCE DOwN rear end UP, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO gently caress

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WelCOmE TO THE gently caress SHOP,
Lotron

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Ms. Richardson:

Regarding your application for a home loan, we regret to inform you that FaCE DOwN rear end UP, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO gently caress

Lotron

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

Ms. Richardson:

Lotron

Prof. Crocodile

To: lotron@byob.gov

Unable to complete delivery to gently caress.MARTINEZ@gmail.com. Address was not found.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Jerry,

It's lotron from accounting. I was just following up on yesterday's call to say this poo poo any motherfuckin' way.

gently caress Martinez! gently caress, gently caress Martinez!
Lemme hear you say; gently caress Martinez! gently caress, gently caress Martinez!

All the white guys say; gently caress Nevaro! gently caress, gently caress Neva-ro!
All the white guys say; gently caress Nevaro! gently caress, gently caress Neva-ro!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jan 23, 2021

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Unable to complete delivery to gently caress.MARTINEZ@gmail.com. Address was not found.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Jerry,

It's lotron from accounting. I was just following up on yesterday's call to say this poo poo any motherfuckin' way.

Lemme hear you say; gently caress Martinez! gently caress, gently caress Martinez!

FutonForensic

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Hi Jerry,

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Hi Jerry,

Lotron

Still clownin'
im fuckin runnin out of breath laughing here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotron

Still clownin'

Buttchocks posted:

"The drum track on your emails usually has more fill than this."

this one was deep and it deserves recognition