Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
C-SPAM: located in a parking lot between a sex shop and a crematorium

This is not only from the trump era, but also now that we are a top-level forum it’s probably a good time to pick a new one

Discuss suggestions here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011
C-SPAM: listen, fat

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension. It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads. It is an extremely bad tendency.

Liberalism stems from petty-bourgeois selfishness, it places personal interests first and the interests of the revolution second, and this gives rise to ideological, political and organizational liberalism.

People who are liberals look upon the principles of Marxism as abstract dogma. They approve of Marxism, but are not prepared to practice it or to practice it in full; they are not prepared to replace their liberalism by Marxism. These people have their Marxism, but they have their liberalism as well--they talk Marxism but practice liberalism; they apply Marxism to others but liberalism to themselves. They keep both kinds of goods in stock and find a use for each. This is how the minds of certain people work.

Liberalism is a manifestation of opportunism and conflicts fundamentally with Marxism. It is negative and objectively has the effect of helping the enemy; that is why the enemy welcomes its preservation in our midst. Such being its nature, there should be no place for it in the ranks of the revolution.

We must use Marxism, which is positive in spirit, to overcome liberalism, which is negative. A Communist should have largeness of mind and he should be staunch and active, looking upon the interests of the revolution as his very life and subordinating his personal interests to those of the revolution; always and everywhere he should adhere to principle and wage a tireless struggle against all incorrect ideas and actions, so as to consolidate the collective life of the Party and strengthen the ties between the Party and the masses; he should be more concerned about the Party and the masses than about any private person, and more concerned about others than about himself. Only thus can he be considered a Communist.

All loyal, honest, active and upright Communists must unite to oppose the liberal tendencies shown by certain people among us, and set them on the right path. This is one of the tasks on our ideological front.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Gin Palace posted:

Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension. It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads. It is an extremely bad tendency.

Liberalism stems from petty-bourgeois selfishness, it places personal interests first and the interests of the revolution second, and this gives rise to ideological, political and organizational liberalism.

People who are liberals look upon the principles of Marxism as abstract dogma. They approve of Marxism, but are not prepared to practice it or to practice it in full; they are not prepared to replace their liberalism by Marxism. These people have their Marxism, but they have their liberalism as well--they talk Marxism but practice liberalism; they apply Marxism to others but liberalism to themselves. They keep both kinds of goods in stock and find a use for each. This is how the minds of certain people work.

Liberalism is a manifestation of opportunism and conflicts fundamentally with Marxism. It is negative and objectively has the effect of helping the enemy; that is why the enemy welcomes its preservation in our midst. Such being its nature, there should be no place for it in the ranks of the revolution.

We must use Marxism, which is positive in spirit, to overcome liberalism, which is negative. A Communist should have largeness of mind and he should be staunch and active, looking upon the interests of the revolution as his very life and subordinating his personal interests to those of the revolution; always and everywhere he should adhere to principle and wage a tireless struggle against all incorrect ideas and actions, so as to consolidate the collective life of the Party and strengthen the ties between the Party and the masses; he should be more concerned about the Party and the masses than about any private person, and more concerned about others than about himself. Only thus can he be considered a Communist.

All loyal, honest, active and upright Communists must unite to oppose the liberal tendencies shown by certain people among us, and set them on the right path. This is one of the tasks on our ideological front.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
keepin it 1400

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
John Galt.txt

C-spam: The Succ Zone
C-Spam: No Libs Allowed

The C-SPAM Times: Better Posts Aren't Possible <---This one would also match the cool style sheet we have. So it would be thematic, and the connection immediate. Very Accessible imo.

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
C-spam: LF

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

keepin it 1400

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

cspam: I just flew in from DC, and boy are my ARs tired

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
C-SPAM: Chainprobe the coward Sheng-Ji Yang

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gulping Again posted:

C-SPAM: Chainprobe the coward Sheng-Ji Yang

what happened there, i only post in good threads

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

C-SPAM: dialectical and historical shitposting
C-SPAM: communism sense
C-SPAM: leftism and lucifer

Off the top my head atm

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

C-SPAM: A Liberal Safe Space

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
C-SPAM: you don't have to be depressed to post here, but just you wait

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

CSPAM: Eggs, Bacon, Sausage and Imperial Collapse.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

C-SPAM: I’m gay
C-SPAM: I’m gay and so is my dad
C-SPAM: Gay new world

biceps crimes has issued a correction as of 07:09 on Jan 21, 2021

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
C-SPAM: He-Man Woman Haters Club

C-SPAM: Joe Versus the Volcano

C-SPAM Central School District: Closed Indefinitely Due to Plague

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

C-SPAM: Bidoof evolving into Moody Bibarel

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it stands for civility spam

Mechanical Fiend
Sep 5, 2011

How'd that asshole get a white robe?!

C-SPAM: Listening, Fatly

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

C-SPAM: Tomorrow Begins Tomorrow

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
C-SPAM: the internet version of that "communist party" t-shirt

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Victory Position posted:

it stands for civility spam

C-SPAM: Democrats and Decorum

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

C-SPAM: War and a 20-piece

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

just extend the subtitle "better posts aren't possible" tbh

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
C-SPAM: No Malarkey!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

D&D and A/T: which is the sex shop and which is the crematorium?

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

BeefThief posted:

C-SPAM: Tomorrow Begins Tomorrow

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

keepin it 1400

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Democrat Party & Decorum

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

C-SPAM: Cop. We are in the cop regime.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

C-Spam: Good Morning. Sunday Morning.

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

keepin it 1400

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
C-SPAM: I can feel my brain cells perishing, even now.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Libbin' it up

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

No Gods, No Malarkey

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
C-SPAM: Cracking and Pinging Since 2015

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
C-SPAM: Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!