Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
ns).

So twilight made vampires popular
ironic internet comedy humor made skeletons popular
you can argue that ghosts were popular too because of their cute faces and easy to draw shape
but what are the next popular monster things going to be?

I say Hamburger People which are Hamburger Helper hands stuffed with ground meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

have you heard of the horse-cock?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Doomtalker
Mummies, obviously. Spooky, filled with curses, missing a brain...
Real mummies tho, none of that hollywood at the turn of the century dwayne johnson poo poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have it on good authority that the boogie man is coming back on a big way

Finger Prince

I think ninjas are due for a comeback.

Macnult

sea shanties got really popular out of nowhere, so maybe sirens

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Bluebeards

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

no wait, Druids

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

super sweet best pal

Dryads or maybe naiads. Or bofamynads.

Escape From Noise

Doomtalker posted:

Mummies, obviously. Spooky, filled with curses, missing a brain...
Real mummies tho, none of that hollywood at the turn of the century dwayne johnson poo poo

They tried this in the 90's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7C0arR310g

Stoner Sloth

Wolpertinger are in right now, also Manananggal

e: also spotted this down the bottom of the latter: "In the erotic novel Melania: Devourer of Men (2018) by J.D. Boehninger, Melania Trump is a secret manananggal who struggles to keep her identity hidden after her husband becomes president."

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jan 21, 2021

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

really tall people

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

really tall people

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

coupons & deals posters

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

really tall people

Slenderman???

Doomtalker

Holy poo poo this owns

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gelatinous cube, because you can gently caress it

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
GoT made the monster manual classic dire wolf relevant again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
when u think about it, it is mankind who is the real monster

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
machine elves, but they're actually made by Boston Dynamics

Khanstant
taco bell is trying their best with this new "chalupacabra" they alread yannounced 3 movies, off broadway show, a couple nights at the UCB theatre, and an unprecedented 40,000 individual new videogames each featuring a distinct member of the chalupacabra family detailing its entire divergent evolution from the previously thought mythical creature the chalupa

Khanstant
but my munny is on mummy

alnilam

d&d nerds infiltrating the upper echelon of media companies and trying really hard to make random weird monster manual stuff like Hipogriff into the latest thing but they just won't stick

ty manifisto

Horrible Butts
Hermits and/or Oafs

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Had a vision of the future: the muppet becomes huge once again

biosterous

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Had a vision of the future: the muppet becomes huge once again

so are they all like sweetums sized now or is sweetums really really extra big

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Khanstant posted:

taco bell is trying their best with this new "chalupacabra" they alread yannounced 3 movies, off broadway show, a couple nights at the UCB theatre, and an unprecedented 40,000 individual new videogames each featuring a distinct member of the chalupacabra family detailing its entire divergent evolution from the previously thought mythical creature the chalupa

Escape From Noise

Monsters of rock

Finger Prince

Reverse zombies

xcheopis

Some type of plant monster

Escape From Noise

The existential dread of commitment

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

really tall people

Ok what the gently caress? I feel personally attacked here

nut

no taller than that

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i hope its normal things that are really big. ants iguanas girls. i also hope they film the stuff to make them look big instead of just using cgi

Escape From Noise

Attack of the Giant Ant Iguana Girl sounds like a solid giant monster movie

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I think that scary gorillas are due for a comeback. Also things being described as 'atomic', like Attack of the Atomic Skeletons

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just amorphous goop, like the Blob

I wanna see sexy oozes and gellatins permeate the media landscape

Nosfereefer

those old timey box-y robots

Finger Prince

Mutants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

something like the Alien-Predator hybrid from that second AVP movie, but a different tie-in

maybe an Alien-Robocop hybrid

Alien-Robocop vs Terminator-Predator

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!