Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

patttttt
Oct 18, 2016
The moon is a real bastard. It thinks it's better than us. If you hate the moon, and its domineering ways, post in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

patttttt posted:

The moon is a real bastard. It thinks it's better than us. If you hate the moon, and its domineering ways, post in this thread.

Scientists have found out that the full moon actually affects sleep even when people are kept in a completely isolated space for over a month. This in other word proves the existence of nefarious ~moon waves~ and for that I say gently caress YOU moon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wanna have SEX on the moon!

patttttt
Oct 18, 2016
I had a real cool image of a moon with a ghostbusters cancel sign around but I guess you think you're better than me so gently caress you instead

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

This insult to mother Luna will not pass without consequence

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The moon is inside of us all.

patttttt
Oct 18, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

I wanna have SEX on the moon!

good luck with its subtle yet consistent pull on your rear end in a top hat friend >:(

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'm mooning you right now, op.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Why not just nuke the moon like you would a hurricane?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This insult to mother Luna will not pass without consequence

This

The moon priestess has passed down the Moon Goddess's judgement upon the OP.

They are doomed to forever cut down a regenerating tree on the moon. Sorry, OP, you chose poorly

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

patttttt posted:

good luck with its subtle yet consistent pull on your rear end in a top hat friend >:(

Ummmm that's what makes it good?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Did any of the astronauts gently caress the moon, or is the title of First Moonfucker still available?

patttttt
Oct 18, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

Ummmm that's what makes it good?

The stagnant finger of the moon does not control you, brother. Rise up, and ask yourself, why do we not finger the moon ourselves?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

Did any of the astronauts gently caress the moon, or is the title of First Moonfucker still available?

Your insult to the moon also does not go unnoticed. You are cursed to never have moonlight light your way at night. This may not seem like a big deal until one night you come across a field of full of rakes

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Tides would be the same even if the moon wasn't there. It doesn't do poo poo.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

WTF leave the moon alone!!!!! motherfucker

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I DARE you to say that as you gently caress me passionately for hours on the moon

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
There's no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

M-O-O-N, that spells “moon,” Coach!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Park did nothing wrong.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Imagine having nearly no atmosphere. Pathetic.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

You have also been cursed. On what would be the happiest night of your life, a beam of moonlight will temporarily blind you, causing a great misunderstanding with a large bosomed lady. She doesn't mind much, but her recently released from prison spouse ("Brickshitter" Ben) is not amused.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The moon is perfect in every way and I will not stand for you to berate it in such a rude manner.

Apologize to the perfect moon. Appeal to the moon for clemency.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

patttttt posted:

I declare jihad on you. The moon rules #1

gently caress the sun

ps earth is gay

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

the moon doesnt need an atmosphere!! ITS A MOON

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i bet I could fit the moon in my mouth

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wtf hates the moon and not the sun

the sun literally tries to kill you every single second of every single day

the moon doesnt give af

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Do we have the least cool moon in the solar system or what

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Yeah, gently caress that guy:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Imagine having nearly no atmosphere. Pathetic.

Unfortunately you too have been cursed by the moon for your heresy.
One drunken night, you decide to go night golfing on a course. While walking the course, you see an impossibly alluring reflection of the moon upon a water hazard. You cannot help but be drawn into the water. Your body is never found.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
here is a nice documentary with some pretty shots of the moon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BD-ba-aXQo

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

One drunken night, you decide to go night golfing on a course. While walking the course, you see an impossibly alluring reflection of the moon upon a water hazard. You cannot help but be drawn into the water. Your body is never found.

:eyepop:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

patttttt posted:

but i love the moon

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTJ3LIA5LmA

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the moon is the only one you can trust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whMVbVsTEo

moon loves you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

This isn't even close to being harsh enough to punish this moon hating weiner lord!!

I hope that the moon lands on anyone who bad mouth's it genitals until they die from moon poisoning

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to ask if OP has even met the moon

I have

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
did you know that the tide doesn't go in and out, the sun and moon make a bulge of water from their pull and the earth just rotates through the bulge

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

did you know that the tide doesn't go in and out, the sun and moon make a bulge of water from their pull and the earth just rotates through the bulge

If you had ever indulged in 69 with the moon you would have already known that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's because water loves the moon and wants to be with the moon because it knows.
It knows about the moon and wants to go there to make love.