Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
his name was taser balls

his name was taser balls

his name was taser balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
taser balls?

now that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

a long time

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

you do know that Hitler's first attempt at a power grab was ridiculously poorly planned and executed and the national and international press reported on it like it was a clown show, right?

robert evans has been covering the history of post ww1 fascist coups on his Behidn the Bastards podcast, which is good and i recommend it. its nice having a history podcast where two failed comedians arent constantly interrupting poo poo for minutes at a time

like this is extremely bad precedent and if we are unable to punish trump for it i will be genuinely worried. but the difference between trump and a hitler/mussolini type is that trump isnt driven by any ideology besides his own self-aggrandizement. trump isnt going to continue working toward anything meaningful post-presidency and hes not capable or willing to harness his proud boy street gang toward anything productive. if anything happens in the future it wont be trump leading it

like at best trump would be brought in as an orange leudendorf

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IT ISN'T TURMO TIME

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

call me when it's Dinar time.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Drunkboxer posted:

who wrote the horse cock/cum part?

That was old testament, maybe Daniel? I literally have no idea tbh.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dolphin posted:

IT ISN'T TURMO TIME

YOU'RE NOT A PART OF THE TURMO TEAM! DON'T POST. YOU DON'T POST WITH US! WE'RE THE ONES WHO POST! UNTIL YOU'RE PART OF THIS TURMO TEAM, LURK... SLOWLY!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

cumshitter posted:

robert evans has been covering the history of post ww1 fascist coups on his Behidn the Bastards podcast, which is good and i recommend it. its nice having a history podcast where two failed comedians arent constantly interrupting poo poo for minutes at a time

like this is extremely bad precedent and if we are unable to punish trump for it i will be genuinely worried. but the difference between trump and a hitler/mussolini type is that trump isnt driven by any ideology besides his own self-aggrandizement. trump isnt going to continue working toward anything meaningful post-presidency and hes not capable or willing to harness his proud boy street gang toward anything productive. if anything happens in the future it wont be trump leading it

I listen to BtB in spurts so I'll def check these out. Was leudendorf the military hero guy Hitler brought along for street cred? If that's him I think he played dumb and didn't get sent to jail

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dolphin posted:

IT ISN'T TURMO TIME

OK you're a member of the Turmo Team now.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

cumshitter posted:

cumshitter, I've brought it up before, but I dig how much you love podcasts, to the point that you'll listen to joe rogan without video

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Has he made any statements since the 20th?

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

samantonio posted:

Lol Samantha Bee with the Tazer Balls reference (reference at 0:59)

https://m.facebook.com/fullfrontalsamb/videos/201329401635629/

I'm not watching that much sam bee for something I can get without the succ in the trump thread.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

I listen to BtB in spurts so I'll def check these out. Was leudendorf the military hero guy Hitler brought along for street cred? If that's him I think he played dumb and didn't get sent to jail

yeah according to the last episode i listened to he was a beloved field commander and also a monarchist/fascist. hitler tried to rope him into the beer hall pusch and initially leudendorf gave a soft yes. like, "Yeah, sure, if you did take over the country I'd be happy to accept a position."

so when hitler led the putsch and captured a few high level bavarian officials he threatened their lives at gunpoint to get them on board. and they were like, "You know what, we're tired we need to sleep on this we promise we'll come back." and when the nazis didnt want to let them go without a firm committment leudendorf screamed at them for not accpeting the promise of a german royal/officer

then whent hey didnt come back leudendorf wrote them angry letters demanding that they keep their promises

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I took a little time out from the internet post-inauguration. How has tirmpu been doing? Is he taking it well? Tell me how isolated he's been.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Drunkboxer posted:

trump, his nussy wet

shaka, when the balls tazed

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Mr. Lobe posted:

Has he made any statements since the 20th?

as far as I know this is the only post-ban post-biden Turp communique

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/1352746271442751488

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Dolphin posted:

many of you have had a shower beer I'm sure. but have you had a making GBS threads whiskey? it's when you drink a whiskey while you're laying a fat plopper

i highly recommend courtesy flushes unless you want the smell wafting into your whiskey's bouquet

The poo poo smell just accentuates the peat undertones.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Aglet56 posted:

cumshitter, I've brought it up before, but I dig how much you love podcasts, to the point that you'll listen to joe rogan without video

im either constantly reading or listening to something, i cant really sit still and listen to music or even do dishes. i just feel better with information constantly flowing through my thoughts

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

That looks like a dinner high in natural fiber. Good choice.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The Chairman posted:

Your Favorite President is resting comfortably with his anime body pillows and currently watching Nick At Nite, ready for a big comeback! Thank you!

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

cumshitter posted:

im either constantly reading or listening to something, i cant really sit still and listen to music or even do dishes. i just feel better with information constantly flowing through my thoughts

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

:same:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

cumshitter posted:

yeah according to the last episode i listened to he was a beloved field commander and also a monarchist/fascist. hitler tried to rope him into the beer hall pusch and initially leudendorf gave a soft yes. like, "Yeah, sure, if you did take over the country I'd be happy to accept a position."

so when hitler led the putsch and captured a few high level bavarian officials he threatened their lives at gunpoint to get them on board. and they were like, "You know what, we're tired we need to sleep on this we promise we'll come back." and when the nazis didnt want to let them go without a firm committment leudendorf screamed at them for not accpeting the promise of a german royal/officer

then whent hey didnt come back leudendorf wrote them angry letters demanding that they keep their promises

lol, I love decorum nerds.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

samantonio posted:

Lol Samantha Bee with the Tazer Balls reference (reference at 0:59)

https://m.facebook.com/fullfrontalsamb/videos/201329401635629/

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
also i stopped listening to rogan because he started having more alt-right people on. if you want to listen to rogan, the only decent way to do it is through the Knowledge FIght podcasts where the hosts review the episodes where alex jones comes on

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

oxsnard posted:

ok what the gently caress is going on with schumer?

https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/1353068935319490562?s=20

nice. I can’t wait for my $25,000 reimbursement check.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Anyone have rare trups they’re saving

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Triden

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ball Tazeman posted:

I took a little time out from the internet post-inauguration. How has tirmpu been doing? Is he taking it well? Tell me how isolated he's been.

The answer always was and always will be "increasingly"

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Perhaps, in retrospect, I latched on to observing the chaos of a Trump presidency as a substitute for a lack of dynamism and agency within my own life and the resulting emptiness In feel in it's absence is my own fault.

:hmmyes:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i gotta think the best job to have in entertainment right now is to be part of a successful podcast and be the guy who is the stand in for the audience reaction. one guy does all the work researching and putting audio clips together and then your job is just to scream and make a few lame jokes and comparisons

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
my fingers dance across the keyboard as the platonic image of The President spins and twirls amongst my neurons -- my index finger alights upon the T, then hesitates above the R, wondering if I should instead substitute a U or even an insouciant little E

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

tramala

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
cspams not a subforum anymore? huh.

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Qurnah posted:

taser balls?

now that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

a long time

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The Chairman posted:

my fingers dance across the keyboard as the platonic image of The President spins and twirls amongst my neurons -- my index finger alights upon the T, then hesitates above the R, wondering if I should instead substitute a U or even an insouciant little E

Tep

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Chairman posted:

How much will OANN have to pay Dominion, especially after they (stupidly) tried to delete the tweets, etc. (which can be subpeonaed from Twitter, etc. even if Dominion wasn't smart enough to make copies)? :thunk:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Chairman posted:

the scene from revenge of the nerds when the alpha nerd makes the images show up on the screen to impress a girl but its the trump gulping down piss streams gif

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Gods_Butthole posted:

I'm not watching that much sam bee for something I can get without the succ in the trump thread.

https://i.imgur.com/Yx9Nkyo.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Glumwheels posted:

Anyone have rare trups they’re saving

I'll just google image search "rare trump" and post the ones I haven't seen