Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Both literally and metaphorically because...

1st preserved dinosaur butthole is 'perfect' and 'unique,' paleontologist says

The headline pretty much says it all, but this is a huge breakthrough in ancient proctology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

my colleagues, i assure you the safest way to clean this butthole is to blow on it gently. the closer my lips, the better. no i didn't mention where i got my degree. hppbbbth

Escape From Noise

Fred Flintstone ordering Dino Butthole at the drive-in.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
"It's like a Swiss Army knife of excretory openings," Vinther said. "It does everything."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

What THAT smell like?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

The Walrus Cancer posted:

"It's like a Swiss Army knife of excretory openings," Vinther said. "It does everything."

Or is the Swiss army knife the dinosaur butthole of pocket knives?

biosterous

FutonForensic posted:

my colleagues, i assure you the safest way to clean this butthole is to blow on it gently. the closer my lips, the better. no i didn't mention where i got my degree. hppbbbth

motorboathole

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
my first kiss went a little something like this

google THIS

quote:

So, he took a closer look with study co-researchers Robert Nicholls, a paleoartist, and Diane Kelly, an expert on vertebrate penises and copulatory systems at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

quote:

The same Psittacosaurus cloacal vent was described in October 2020, when another team posted their research in the BioRxiv database, meaning it has yet to be peer-reviewed or published in a journal. Vinther, who had shared his data with that team for another project, said the researchers used the cloacal vent data without his permission.

TIL:

1. Tuition dollars are being used to retain animal dick experts

2. People are stealing each other's dinosaur butthole research

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

TIL:

1: better than it just being thrown at the football program, imho.

2: absolutely loving egregious

FutonForensic

the research graduate stumbled back from the specimen, in shock of their discovery. "my god," they stammered, "dinosaur buttholes were feathered"

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

the research graduate stumbled back from the specimen, in shock of their discovery. "my god," they stammered, "dinosaur buttholes were feathered"

2021: a butthole odyssey

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

TIL:

The Thomas Crowning Affair

Ass-penny

This owns, the article is very informative for how many jokes they make. Thanks for bringing this into my life. I sent this link to like 12 people. :five:

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

This owns, the article is very informative for how many jokes they make. Thanks for bringing this into my life. I sent this link to like 12 people. :five:

Glad to be of servs rear end

Escape From Noise

Jeff Goldblum staring intently at a dinosaur's b-hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

We did have another thread about this the other day but the more the merrier I always say, when it comes to dinosaur buttholes