Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Lampsacus posted:

Frigging DEATH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER is a fantastic podcast with close association to TrueAnon. I haven't listened to TrueAnon yet but based the OP, Mikey g is on a similar bandwidth to the hosts. He talks about CIA, JFK, cold war bullshit. Bowie.

Sounds like the Spider Network series would be right up your alley, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Delta-Wye posted:

i skip the middle man and just mail juul pods directly to brace's undisclosed location.

I just like remembering it because "black epstein" sounds like the bit that will finally get cum town cancelled

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

The Paris Hilton/troubled kids episode is a good place to start before going down the rabbit hole imo

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
this podcast deserves better than a thread in RGD

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gay_crimes posted:

The Paris Hilton/troubled kids episode is a good place to start before going down the rabbit hole imo

brace reminds me of some kids i grew up with (down to the adorable hardcore band we started and all) and this episode hosed me up a bunch, getting sent off like that is super messed up.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

this podcast deserves better than a thread in RGD

cspam is too cursed

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

cspam is too cursed

yeah lets definitely not go to that place lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Finklestein has been great in both episodes. Reminds me I should get around to reading his book Gaza that has been on my shelf for like 2 years.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

D&D is too cursed

cspam owns actually.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The only place worse than C-SPAM is CD

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

CD is also good.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Norm Finkelstein loving rules. What a great interview.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

The only place worse than C-SPAM is CD

I've never really read or posted in CD but this feels like hate speech. Can they really deserve that?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Previa_fun posted:

I've never really read or posted in CD but this feels like hate speech. Can they really deserve that?

CD is one of the worst forums I've ever read. Reading it feels like being trapped in an Andy kaufman but that never ends

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
i mean this with zero hyperbole, it is impossible to post their without attracting a minimum of 1 needlessly antagonistic poster who is determined to defend the sheer GENIUS of Logan or Tenet or whatever. People post as virulently as they do about politics, but about as something as low stakes as the Marvel cinematic universe or whether or not a film is faithful to Godzilla's essence.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

CD is a fun forum were people over-anayze movies. Sometimes someone comes into a thread to poo poo on whatever movie and then are surprised that there is pushback. They then blame the forum and never return.

Many such cases!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MonsieurChoc posted:

CD is a fun forum were people over-anayze movies. Sometimes someone comes into a thread to poo poo on whatever movie and then are surprised that there is pushback. They then blame the forum and never return.

Many such cases!

Nah it sucks.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

It's seriously what it comes down to. Someone will go into the thread about superhero movies to say "Don't you Zack Snyder's movies suck balls and he's a fascist? Lol you morons." And this will obviously result in people answering back instead of bowing down before the genius of the shitposter.

It's honestly one of the chillest forums in here when you don't try to cause fights over nothing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The fact that a guy who reads wikipedia summaries for movies he hasn't seen up and poo poo ups good threads hasn't been run out on a rail means the sub sucks rear end.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Smg was the best thing to ever happen to that forum because now it's way too bad to even think about clicking on.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Wasn’t CD run by a pedophile for a while or am I mistaken?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

gay_crimes posted:

Wasn’t CD run by a pedophile for a while or am I mistaken?

tv/iv

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
also chiming in that the Finkelstein interviews do indeed own

that mod was also like a superstar in the star trek megathread there. i remember is stopped reading it when it seemed like everyone there wanted to blow it off lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
aatrek was the mod and tviv is absolutely without question the worst subforum. you get the same ardent defenders of garbage prestige tv because hbo threw money at a few big names and a cinematographer as you do in CD but you also get the dumbest people ever who somehow manage to watch children's tv show's wrong by missing basic facts.

...or at least it was like that a few years ago. maybe it's good now but the only way to tell would be to click the link so it's impossible to know

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

No it's still that way. In the Boys thread it took someone until Stormfront started gleefully murdering minorities in an apartment building to realize the character was racist.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
TVIV is full of people who got confused reading the Lorax because the Onceler gave everyone jobs, doesn't that make him the good guy???

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

TV/IV is the garbage pit people think CD is.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

you cant have a good tv forum because all tv is bad. itd be like having a good forum for discussing the book of mormon

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Groovelord Neato posted:

No it's still that way. In the Boys thread it took someone until Stormfront started gleefully murdering minorities in an apartment building to realize the character was racist.

lol oh yeah i was part of the people yelling at burrito or whatever his name was

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

it was actually well past that til some people realized

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The best part was when you see her standing in front of the swaztika and then Bioshuffle was like “oh yeah what a twist!” and then got banned for being an idiot

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i recall it took a picture of hitler at her wedding for him to acknowledge it.

he then went right into "looking forward to her redemption arc" lol

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
burrito or whatever was very mad that no one else liked his nazi waifu

lets just pad out this second page with forum drama rq

Goast fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jan 26, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Goast posted:

huge gross burrito was very mad that no one else liked his nazi waifu

lets just pad out this second page with forum drama rq

tis cool, catty sidetracking is perfectly on brand.

i listened to the newest episode while out on my walk tonight. it really picked up steam once everyone's favorite lawyer came up, its amazing at the amount of damage dersh has done.

i got home and tried to listen to the debate they were talking about and its hard, so very hard, to listen to the dersh directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqTWpPI5Qw&t=2862s

oh my god grandpa chewing on his dentures while the host dunks on him.

Delta-Wye fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jan 26, 2021

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

If you liked the interview make sure to listen to episode 15 of ALAB podcast where they discuss Dershowitz destroying Finkelstein’s career.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cnidaria posted:

If you liked the interview make sure to listen to episode 15 of ALAB podcast where they discuss Dershowitz destroying Finkelstein’s career.

and then listen to all of ALAB because the Faketoshi episode is one of the funniest thing I've ever listened to.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the episode about copywright werewolf boners almost caused a traffic accident, some poor guy had to pull into a gas station and just laugh for a few minutes at how hosed up and gross it is (it was me)

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The closest I’ve ever come to crashing my car is when Felix asked if the makeshift YPG tank Brace rode in had an aux cord. Not sure why, but that completely set me off.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

The closest I’ve ever come to crashing my car is when Felix asked if the makeshift YPG tank Brace rode in had an aux cord. Not sure why, but that completely set me off.

Lmao Felix owns.

My fuckin cousin stole my earbuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Unlocked ep today was good stuff.