Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports...%5Es2_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1353788761885257736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LMAO that Biden's first "scandal" is he's a millionaire from a book deal and he owns a watch that costs less than the ones you get after working as a bank teller for 20 years.

Which is somehow worse than

[unspools list of Trump grifts]

i think its funny because this poo poo is the same exact poo poo neolibs on msnbc hit bernie with about him owning more than 1 home.

"it's only stupid if its coming from the right."

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

donald trump is not the president

wow. it's like maury's right here in the room

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
it's awesome how these people seem to think that they are the first ones to ever come up with the revolutionary strategy of "destroy all the incriminating evidence" because they don't take any of the cares you would usually take when you do such a thing and don't seem to realize that it is a crime all in itself

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Frank Frank posted:

Honestly it's easier to just spam that awful picture of the Trump Klan in their gaudy solid gold apartment.

Oh, see, I mean to their loving faces. I'm literally at work, telling Trump supporters to eat my rear end. gently caress these idiots.

I've asked the marine who swore Biden would destroy the suburbs why my house hasn't burned down yet. Every. loving. Day. I'm going to do it until Biden leaves office, or leaves Earth.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353790088992460800

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353749480139612161

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353734373833494528

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353568278896144384

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353719281851133955

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353689082845679616

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353704177554350080

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353583379569061888

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1353553180509003776

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Released into her mother's custody after trying to sell stolen government property to a foreign power........

Lol

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Play posted:

it's awesome how these people seem to think that they are the first ones to ever come up with the revolutionary strategy of "destroy all the incriminating evidence" because they don't take any of the cares you would usually take when you do such a thing and don't seem to realize that it is a crime all in itself

These people actively created as much evidence as possible, the thought of destroying evidence is completely alien to them.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
where is that "My client scrupulously documented all of the evidence that was used to convict them so in a sense they have been very co-operative" tweet

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Gee, it's exactly what the FBI warned about and why they didn't want her released.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ugly In The Morning posted:

These people actively created as much evidence as possible, the thought of destroying evidence is completely alien to them.

Maybe we should put in language they can comprehend:

"no take backsies"

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The only thing that stopped Congresswoman Laura Loomer from happening was the district that she ran in.

The not-batshit Republicans need to wake up and realize that their gerrymandering has allowed this crisis of competence to happen. The next round of redistricting might be their last chance to save their stupid party, but I've been watching this poo poo for 20+ years and if there's one thing I know, it's that Republican will never do the right thing, even to save their own dumb selves.

haha, yeah. IDK what she was thinking - Palm Beach is very blue, like only ~25% registered voters are republicans.

One day I will scan and post the multi page political mailer I got from her for high intensity lols.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This lovely rear end kid is so hosed

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

haha, yeah. IDK what she was thinking - Palm Beach is very blue, like only ~25% registered voters are republicans.

One day I will scan and post the multi page political mailer I got from her for high intensity lols.

Isn't that Mar-a-lago's district? I think that's bas far as the thinking got. "I'll get unbanned AND Trump-senpai will notice my big Ashkenazi tits or whatever I said to hit on that Nazi in the bar!"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Released into her mother's custody after trying to sell stolen government property to a foreign power........

Lol

So... ummm... can we perhaps maybe consider possibly throwing her in jail?

Since, y’know, she’s trying to destroy evidence while released to her mother’s custody?

Just a thought...

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Pick posted:

This lovely rear end kid is so hosed

Gonna bet that a lot of the Capitol insurrectionists are gonna get pardoned the next time there's a GOP president.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Shanghaied posted:

Gonna bet that a lot of the Capitol insurrectionists are gonna get pardoned the next time there's a GOP president.

why, because republican politicians care about them?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Shanghaied posted:

Lol "next time"

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1353...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

hawowanlawow posted:

why, because republican politicians care about them?

The MAGA Wing will demand it be part of the platform lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I consider myself doxxed.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

loling that the original Trump October surprise was supposed to be Melania mocking caged children and christmas but it was almost immediately pushed out of the news cycle by Trump catching the roni lmfao

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
So has anyone seen Melania or Barron since they left the white house?

Edit: thanks for the tag!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Trump is furiously watching Fauci give interviews about how relieved he is to be working for Biden, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-furiously-watching-fauci-biden-era-interviews-report-2021-1

Former President Donald Trump has been obsessively and furiously watching Dr. Anthony Fauci's TV interviews since President Joe Biden took office, The Daily Beast reported on Sunday, citing sources.

Fauci has been transparent about his relief to be working under a new administration, saying at a White House press briefing on Thursday that it was "a somewhat liberating feeling."

While Fauci wasn't afraid of contradicting Trump's misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic, he stopped short of directly criticizing Trump when he was president or talking about the politics of the coronavirus task force.

But it seems the filter is off now that Biden's boss.

Fauci told CNN on Friday that Trump "very likely" cost American lives by spreading lies about the pandemic. He also told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow that he had tried to come on her show for months but was blocked by the Trump administration.

He told The New York Times over the weekend that Trump and top White House advisors would sometimes call him after an interview asking why he didn't give a more "positive" outlook on the pandemic or why he contradicted Trump's claims.

The Daily Beast, citing two sources, reported that Trump had been closely watching Fauci's media tour from his new home at Mar-a-Lago, whining about how "incompetent" Fauci was and how he should have fired the infectious-disease expert when he had the chance.

(Trump, in fact, did not have the power to directly fire Fauci because he is a civil-service employee and not a political appointee.)

The Daily Beast reported that Trump was angry that he couldn't tweet about Fauci, as his Twitter account was permanently suspended in the wake of the Capitol riot.

"He very much feels that a lot of people are working to downgrade his legacy out of hatred for him," one source told The Daily Beast.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Meloncholric posted:

loling that the original Trump October surprise was supposed to be Melania mocking caged children and christmas but it was almost immediately pushed out of the news cycle by Trump catching the roni lmfao

I thought it was supposed to be Hunter's laptop?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cowslips Warren posted:

So has anyone seen Melania or Barron since they left the white house?

Edit: thanks for the tag!

Melania marched off of Air Force One ( Was it Air Force One at that point?), blew past Donnie and went right into a waiting car lol

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The Last Call posted:

The Daily Beast reported that Trump was angry that he couldn't tweet about Fauci, as his Twitter account was permanently suspended in the wake of the Capitol riot.

Lol

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

The Last Call posted:

Yes. This is what I crave.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Not that I doubt it came from any place but hatred from Trump, but I think the argument for not allowing Trans folks in is the same as not allowing asthmatics, people with really bad eyesight, diabetics, etc. Basically if you have something medical that requires ongoing treatment, it's a drain on frontline resources.

If the opposite is true and ongoing HRT is not a necessity please let me know, I'd like to be better informed.

This one is even weirder if you think about it because the military requires young people to put into the meat grinder to feed the MIC in some hellhole where nothing will ever change, or actually do something useful domestically now and then.

Why would you limit your candidate pool?

Accept anyone and everyone to feed the beast.

Furry? Gay? Lesbian? Trans?

Who gives a gently caress. It's just human lives. It takes 20 minutes to teach you how to use a gun then you can go get blown up by an IED in your LAV in a unsolvable conflict for no loving reason, but then we can buy more LAV's! And some rich guys will get even richer.

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

Cthulu Carl posted:

Isn't that Mar-a-lago's district? I think that's bas far as the thinking got. "I'll get unbanned AND Trump-senpai will notice my big Ashkenazi tits or whatever I said to hit on that Nazi in the bar!"

Yeah, Mar A Lago is in Palm Beach. Bonus trivia: Epstein's former rape house is about ~2 miles from it. (As they say in real-estate: location, location, location.)

Loomer might have thought Trump would help her, but there is a lot of animosity towards Trump from the locals, which goes back decades. I imagine he is about as popular here as he is in NYC, or anywhere else he has ever dwelled.

During the period when Trump came back to MAL for Christmas, the local news kept running pieces on how PB residents don't want him here. He somehow managed to piss off two MAL-adjacent neighbors back in the 90's to such an extent that he wound up having to sign an agreement that he wouldn't ever use Mar A Lolgo as a permanent residence (but here we are..)

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

The Last Call posted:

"He very much feels that a lot of people are working to downgrade his legacy out of hatred for him," one source told The Daily Beast.

Working hard, thank you!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Bronze Fonz posted:

Working hard, thank you!

lol there are a lot of miles left on this joke for the next four years

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

rudy is the wimp lo of lawyers

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rudy still going to bat for Trump even though he never got paid lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I said come in! posted:

Rudy still going to bat for Trump even though he never got paid lol

Rudy may be the only one left "trusting the plan." LOL

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

So... ummm... can we perhaps maybe consider possibly throwing her in jail?

Since, y’know, she’s trying to destroy evidence while released to her mother’s custody?

Just a thought...

A young white girl? Jail? Surely you jest.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I said come in! posted:

Rudy still going to debat for Trump even though he never got paid lol

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

gay picnic defence posted:

There’s plenty of new age types out there who distrust science as much as the chuds do. I know a few and while they have some strange ideas they’re mostly harmless aside from their anti vaxxer tendencies.

I also see plenty of more regular libs sharing unsourced poo poo from Twitter like it’s gospel which is pretty much the same as what the chuds and qidiots are doing.

The anti-GMO side of the crowd is also pretty harmful, lest we forget. And homeopathy... natural healing... actually tons of other harmful poo poo, too

Pseudoscience is bad no matter who subscribes, it's just that most conspiracy theories seem to be right-wing. The worst of the fake health poo poo tends to be right-wing too. If someone tries to sell you a "miracle" solution that supposedly cures autism, it's usually a libertarian selling bleach (or something that becomes bleach when mixed with citric acid, which you're explicitly instructed to do prior to administering)

Doom2020!
Dec 31, 2020

If you think this has a happy ending then you really haven't been paying attention

Reminds me of that panel from Preacher where the main character shouts at the KKK dudes "Where the gently caress is your chin!?" Love the lady playing a Trump speech with this smug smile the whole time, especially when she does a pointing finger at the gunshot. <sigh> Nazis used to at least have chins underneath their bucket helmets. Sad, sad, sad state of affairs when the obermensch are denied the right to have a single chin or abs.

She's reminds of of Aubrey Plaza's crazier cousin who somehow got a copy of Burn After Reading, watched twenty minutes in and ran out to go be a patriot. "Bradd Pitt is the star and things always work out for him in his movies." If only she had watched his character in True Romance things would have worked out far better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/25/politics/harriet-tubman-20-biden-trump-obama/index.html

"White House recommits to getting Harriet Tubman on $20 bill after Trump delay"

Fully support this and am excited that it might happen. Can't think of any reasons why this is a bad idea. Just sucks that it's happening in the age of when physical money is pretty much on its way out.