Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

Put a nice little chocolate under her pillow so it can get all gooey and messy and she can lick it off her arm in the morning!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Remember to find lovely plants to put on the computer CRT monitor

alexandriao

Remember to share all the juicy gossip you get from your therapist!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Replace her toothpaste with hot sauce!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Try using coarsely ground black pepper instead of coffee grounds

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Plant a spruce tree on your side of the bed

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

kuskus

shave your plentiful body hair completely off and use it to make a portrait of your partner. when they reach for you in the dark, put the portrait there instead.

Escape From Noise

kuskus posted:

shave your plentiful body hair completely off and use it to make a portrait of your partner. when they reach for you in the dark, put the portrait there instead.

Gather their hair clippings to make a heartfelt and personalized sweater or blanket for them.

Yinlock

attack her from the shadows with deadly shuriken at random points throughout the day, she'll thank you for increasing her combat readiness

nut

start doing cool high fives instead of gross, gross kisses

nut

call each other coach

nut

eat nerds candy but only one at a time

Escape From Noise

Shower irregularly so they'll invite you to shower with them.:pervert:

Heather Papps

hello friend

pretend you're cheating to stoke the fires of jealousy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

oops i read the thread title as ways to SPICE up your marital life plz disregard my suggestions above.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

As a serious suggestion, stuff your waifu pillow with spruce needles

cruft

Everyone knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so punch your husband there as hard as you can!

kuskus

show support by entering the background of their zoom calls while you're "straight donald duckin' it"

snergle

A kind little mouse!
if you generally use 1h weapons try using a 2h weapon or if you duel wield swap which hand each weapon goes in. Just dont try range weaponry those guys are cheaters

cruft

snergle posted:

if you generally use 1h weapons try using a 2h weapon or if you duel wield swap which hand each weapon goes in. Just dont try range weaponry those guys are cheaters

Try breaking non-traditional building materials, such as wet cement or insulation.

Jerry Bindle
slap her really hard on the belly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Add footage from old industrial shorts to your home movies.

Oh wait, sorry, that's how to splice up your marriage.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
take a marital arts class together. if the point is not to compete but to get exercise and have fun then don't worry about what kind

kuskus

set their favorite bodily sound as your new message alert, and their AOL welcome chime to 3am breathing noise with church reverb

Stoner Sloth

canyoneer posted:

take a marital arts class together. if the point is not to compete but to get exercise and have fun then don't worry about what kind

suprise your partner by playfully hiding boards and cinder blocks around the place for them to smash

e: oh sorry i thought this was interesting ways to spruce up your martial life

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
endurance jelqing

thanks Manifisto!

alexandriao

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Gather their hair clippings to make a heartfelt and personalized sweater or blanket for them.

ive never heard of heartfelt, what kind of felt is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

nut posted:

eat nerds candy but only one at a time

with chopsticks!!!