Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Ive said it before but I'll say it again, where's my fuckin money you boring old hair sniffer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
that money aint cumming

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

being a turtle

turtles are cool

Shut the gently caress up Jeb!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1353092892735094784

how can this be?? i was told by some very smart goons that DC/PR statehood, student debt relief, and packing the supreme court would be done in the first month??!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

the milk machine posted:

how can this be?? i was told by some very smart goons that DC/PR statehood, student debt relief, and packing the supreme court would be done in the first month??!

:killing:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

the milk machine posted:

lol who told you that

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
*8 months of every leftists finally turning heel to say vote for biden* wow this was cool!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

love it

DC would be 100% for sure 2 more Dems and a majority and they can't even bring themselves to do it

Just the natural followup to them responding to people who go to college being way more likely to vote for them by refusing to make college free

total dogshit party, glad I gave up on them, I'll never vote for someone to the right of Bernie ever again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

new avatar for reality winner

that's not reality winner

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pretty sure admitting a state could be filibustered and manchin is playing the designated villain so the dems won't nuke the filibuster

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sure am glad so many people voted for Biden lol

Wow, you sure showed us

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

pretty sure admitting a state could be filibustered and manchin is playing the designated villain so the dems won't nuke the filibuster

Manchin standing in the way of a 52-50 Dem Senate and everybody is just like "this is great, it's best actually" meanwhile Omar gets censured for pointing out that AIPAC is a lobbying firm

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PathAsc posted:

Sure am glad so many people voted for Biden lol

Wow, you sure showed us

Joe Bong

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Manchin standing in the way of a 52-50 Dem Senate and everybody is just like "this is great, it's best actually" meanwhile Omar gets censured for pointing out that AIPAC is a lobbying firm

lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

some very confident trump thread libs were really high on their farts in late october/early november

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Deceptive Thinker posted:

lol they asked about gamestop in the press briefing

what did the PR flak say about it?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/aoc/status/1314018453192409102?lang=en

vote JOE!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1354491018792599556

fucki g lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

the milk machine posted:

lmaoooo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Here's an easy guide for what can pass in the senate right now: absolutely nothing unless mcconnell wants it. Nothing like spending decades cultivating a my team vs their team mindset and now it is utterly impossible to do anything because the substance is irrelevant and the only thing that matters is to own the libs. And to have no mechanism for punishment/accountability against people specifically intent on obstruction.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Here's an easy guide for what can pass in the senate right now: absolutely nothing unless mcconnell wants it. Nothing like spending decades cultivating a my team vs their team mindset and now it is utterly impossible to do anything because the substance is irrelevant and the only thing that matters is to own the libs.

Dems have 51 votes, if anything doesn't pass it's because they do not want it to pass, period. If they can't even break decorum or put the screws to a moderate for something as cut and dry as "vote yes to get Senatorial majority" then there is literally no hope for anything else and within 6 months the entire admin will be at 2007 Dubbya levels

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

If you voted for joe you should be banned from cspam

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bootleg Trunks posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

interesting that Mitch can wrangle Collins and Murkowski for every single vote and Chuck can never do it for Manchin :thunk:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

god dammit

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bootleg Trunks posted:

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Dems have 51 votes, if anything doesn't pass it's because they do not want it to pass, period. If they can't even break decorum or put the screws to a moderate for something as cut and dry as "vote yes to get Senatorial majority" then there is literally no hope for anything else and within 6 months the entire admin will be at 2007 Dubbya levels

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

this

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Reality Protester posted:

interesting that Mitch can wrangle Collins and Murkowski for every single vote and Chuck can never do it for Manchin :thunk:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
why does the point have to be hammered into your brains over and over again: no leftists said vote for biden because hes good. they said vote for biden because trump is a toxic fascist and had to be gone

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Bootleg Trunks posted:

If you vote you should be banned

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Ammanas posted:

no leftists said vote for biden

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ammanas posted:

why does the point have to be hammered into your brains over and over again: no leftists said vote for biden because hes good. they said vote for biden because trump is a toxic fascist and had to be gone

How's that lesser evilism going, vile voter

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

trump was a fascist bad man and had to be gone

joe biden is going to fix everything and comes with no baggage and was even vp in a previous admin that famously dropped the ball on the majority (if not every single one) of the promises for progressive reform touted during the campaign trail, therefore he will save america from the big bad fascists

why cant you understand we made the right choice!!!! :qq:

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

SorePotato posted:

How's that lesser evilism going, vile voter

pretty good the worst president in the history of america lost and has become borderline persona non grata and a few of his awful policies have been reversed

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

If you voted for Joe biden the even ruder and more shocking fascist that gets elected in 8 years is directly your fault

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ammanas posted:

yeah we should be happy the new guy is a rapist architect of an illegal war

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ammanas posted:

I like how it's this every single cycle with the left and yet I'm told an electoral approach to any kind of even modest reform is something I can expect within my lifetime, much less M4A, which mind you was emphatically killed with Bernie's defeat and has never been discussed since yet I'm told we're on the verge of winning if only we keep voting by delusional people lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ammanas posted:

pretty good the worst president in the history of america lost and has become borderline persona non grata and a few of his awful policies have been reversed

Worst in history is grossly wrong, why don't you give a poo poo about native american genocide?