Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Hi Mom. I need the ladder again. I crouch jumped on the balcony and now I'm stuck on the roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Some misaligned floorboards in the attic have caused my origin point to fall into a crack. I'm kind of stuck infinitely falling between the walls, can someone hand me the console?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Little Timmy is only allowed on the swing set with a full parachute at the ready. We lost Uncle Bill when he clipped into one of the railings and got launched into space.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
A bored and disappointed look on my face while i cartwheel several feet into the air after closing the fence door on my foot.

google THIS

It's not so bad being permanently stuck in a wall. Whenever I get bored I can run in place or spazz and spin chaotically for a few seconds

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't know what to tell you pal, there's a section of my living room that forces a t pose. don't carry a beer through it.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
the numb nuts who built my house made a geometry trap on the top of my house that lets random neighbourhood kids skip to my basement to farm the good loot! i mean you have to perform a tiny jump to skip out of bounds to climb the rock wall to jump onto my house but honestly 7 yr olds are doing it at this point.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
oh poo poo I stumbled off the curb. I'll have to go all the way back to the ramp at the intersection to get back on the sidewalk.

alnilam

A colossal humanoid form rises up on the horizon against the rising sun, darkening the landscape, the panicked livestock run baying out of their paddocks

Goldurnit Jimmy I done told you to quit a playin in the skybox!!

super sweet best pal

Going to run some cable down to the bottom of the map, drop down a couch, a coffee table and a TV. Figure no one will come looking for me there and I can catch up on my shows in peace.

itry

This cozy studio apartment has some lovely floor to ceiling windows and-- Wait! Come back! The walls are only invisible on the inside!

itry

"I'm going for a swim", I say, getting ready to stand up while holding a box over my head under a low ceiling.

itry

Found a neat shortcut into my office but every time I use it everyone in the building just stands in a T-pose until I go outside and back in through the lobby.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'm on your roof! i got them brain dawgs!!

Stoner Sloth

every now and then love too walk out of bounds and fall through infinite space then reappear in my original position

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Khanstant
i didn't accidentally go out of bounds, i genuinely prefer life in an infinite freefall while I can see the hollow interiors of the fake buildings you all tried to Matrix me with before but now im free, free faaaaaalling

Jaguars!

Yeah, unfortunately the previous owner of this place was a modder, if the walls disappear just give them a thump and they'll redraw

Heather Papps

hello friend

where am i... are these... are these all my lost socks?

nut

doing the bathroom skip before going to bed by peeing and brushing my teeth while in the infinite void I clip through between the living room and bedroom admittedly it’s dark in there and I might be using the same liquid for both I guess just a testament to how committed I am to Doctors Without Borders

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Two words.

Noclip mode.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Yinlock

dave has prop-blocked my garage for the last time

nut

illegally modding my house by installing a fireman's pole from my room to the kitchen below

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Yinlock posted:

dave has prop-blocked my garage for the last time

Whacking each of the props with a stick until one jumps up and runs away

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
after exploiting a collision error to clip directly from the bedroom into the bathroom too many times, my entire house glitched out and insurance specifically doesnt cover that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

after exploiting a collision error to clip directly from the bedroom into the bathroom too many times, my entire house glitched out and insurance specifically doesnt cover that

I got mine covered as an act of mod

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Forcefully being dragged to my court hearing by a 10 year old with the super gravity gun

Heather Papps

hello friend

i keep quicksaving and restarting the custody hearing but no matter what i do he gets the kids plz help tia

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Putty posted:

Forcefully being dragged to my court hearing by a 10 year old with the super gravity gun

Heather Papps posted:

i keep quicksaving and restarting the custody hearing but no matter what i do he gets the kids plz help tia

lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Heather Papps posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

I got mine covered as an act of mod

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)