Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Cad is constantly bringing up that the Tomb Takers could just murder them and haven't, to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Hulk Smash! posted:

Ya'll are acting like this group are tactical geniuses and are mapping all pros and cons and will take the optimal path. In all likelihood they'll fail forward and stumble across a solution that involves lots of violence, near death escapades, and a heap of regrets about what they should have done instead :v:

Nah, D&D doesn’t really have fail-forward mechanics.

Thank you everyone, this has been your daily TTRPG mechanics joke.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

https://twitter.com/VoiceOfOBrien/status/1354971284405248007?s=20

Gotta say, I’m really curious what happens tonight. Sounds like it could be loving wild.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
That's not doing my stress levels any favors.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

yeah i feel like odds of at least one major character death are currently higher than they've been in quite a while

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

As long as it's not Jester AND Cad, they should be OK

*Monkey paw curls*

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I shouldn't stay up for the whole episode. I shouldn't stay up for the whole episode. I should nooooot stay up!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Fauxshiz posted:

I shouldn't stay up for the whole episode. I shouldn't stay up for the whole episode. I should nooooot stay up!

https://twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/1354972289373097984

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

I was hoping they'd one day tell us how long the break is. It's pre-taped, so there's no reason not to say that it's 10 minutes long or whatever.

Also, I'm thinking there's no deaths. This is going to be them actually getting to the city.

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately

seaborgium posted:

I was hoping they'd one day tell us how long the break is. It's pre-taped, so there's no reason not to say that it's 10 minutes long or whatever.

Also, I'm thinking there's no deaths. This is going to be them actually getting to the city.

Hell I'm worried there's a nonzero chance of a TPK.

I mean, not high, but possible.

Here we go.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
i love nathaniel twenty

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I need that book.

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

I love how Taliesin stares into the abyss that is Sam :3:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Sam's ad will be the last bit of joy we know tonight.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

all this time of them doing recorded sessions and i hadn't realized that that means there's good captions, because someone's typed them all out beforehand

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

It's good to have such a light-hearted ad before the soul-crushing events that are about to unfold.

It's kind of like everyone making all the Episode 69 jokes for weeks and then losing Yasha.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Well I'm sorry but I can't cast "Sense iffyness"

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
I - SHE needs these hands..

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
You know, this could actually be an awesome setup for that VM vs M9 kickstarter reward we've been promised. 14 people plus Matt at the
table! Especially if they wait out COVID and do it for like the most ridiculous Gencon ever. They could boot up an interim campaign (C2.5?) in the meantime while M9 are effectively NPCs. A squad of Volstrucker agents under Astrid and Erdwulf would actually be a really cool, idk... continuation of C2 by other means? Explore the Empire a bit, maybe get some outside perspective, but no one we actually need to get super attached to. Run around doing stuff for Astrid while she's getting ready to make her play vs Trent.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
"You should maybe have some base on hand if you're carrying around vials of acid to play with"

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
lmao, well not your arm, we can start with Beau

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Your cuticles are a mess btw :colbert:

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Ugh, I can't stay up to watch all the way through since I gotta be up earlier in the morning than usual. Guess I'll have to duck the thread until Monday

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Bless Travis. :allears:

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
Travis is loving this poo poo. Payback for all Fjord's Uk'otoa stuff!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
What if you go back to sleep and wake up with another eyeball :ohdear:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Sam with a legit mustache is unsettling.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

:stare:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
WHAT

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
aahahaha Ashley

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

ASHLEY WHAT DID YOU DO

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

hahahaha incredible

look if there's ever a good time to backstab these people...

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
just lol if the Nightmare in Ivory has chosen now is the time to exact revenge

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ashley what have you done!!!???

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

A forty-two?????