Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JUNGLE BOY VS FTR MAN 58 71.60%
Britt vs The National Front Disco 2 2.47%
Eddie vs Archer 7 8.64%
Bullet Club vs Dark Order 14 17.28%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
yeah it was hilarious that guinness said mitchell wasn't cheating given how clear the evidence was that he was, but i guess that's what happens when you have a lot of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Lone Goat posted:

my friend is totally the kind of person who'd get flimflammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-1ZUGoF1yA

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Red Velvet promo was the most watched minute of Dynamite. The Shaq feud is a draw brother

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Sting and Darby TPing Taz's house then running away laughing

INTERIOR: TEAM TAZ CLUBHOUSE

TAZ: Hello? What? I don't think so but I'll check.

*turns to the rest of the room*

TAZ: Is there an I P Freely here? Guys? I P Freely?

*STARKS, CAGE, and HOBBS all laugh*

TAZ (furious): Listen to me, Darby. When I get ahold of you, you're dead. I swear I'm going to slice your heart in half!

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

So would it be Darby teaching Sting how to draw that fancy "S" or other way around? Do kids still draw that thing?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

rantmo posted:

So would it be Darby teaching Sting how to draw that fancy "S" or other way around? Do kids still draw that thing?

Doesn't Scorpio Sky have a Cool S on his trunks?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I assume the street fight will be pre-filmed, in which case I can't wait to see Sting doing insane hoodlum stuff like giving Taz a swirlie or unscrewing the top of his salt and pepper shakers so it messes up his lunch. I'm also 100% serious I would actually enjoy this.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Drawfee has taught me the cool S is eternal.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lone Goat posted:

Doesn't Scorpio Sky have a Cool S on his trunks?

No, he has the Suzuki logo, which is distinct from the Cool S.

vs.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How is Thunder Rosa not in the spooky facepaint club with Darby and Sting yet? Why not done?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

No, he has the Suzuki logo, which is distinct from the Cool S.

vs.

Ah my bad I knew it was a cool S but I guess not the cool S.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

How is Thunder Rosa not in the spooky facepaint club with Darby and Sting yet? Why not done?

She's too cool for those nerds

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

She should be leading them both around on leashes imo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
My Billy Mitchell take is that he's probably good enough to get his records on his own but he cheats anyway for some reason. It seems pretty irrefutable that for at least some of his stuff he used an emulator.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this is the kraken logo tho ?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
My Billy Mitchell take is that I know absolutely nothing of the guy, but if he's managed to piss off a bunch of gaming nerds then he can't be all bad.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

My Billy Mitchell take is that he's probably good enough to get his records on his own but he cheats anyway for some reason. It seems pretty irrefutable that for at least some of his stuff he used an emulator.
sounds like a good heel OP

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

My Billy Mitchell take is that I know absolutely nothing of the guy, but if he's managed to piss off a bunch of gaming nerds then he can't be all bad.

:hmmyes:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Billy Mitchell is a giant baby who sues people who make fun of him and that is hilarious

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Junpei Hyde posted:

Billy Mitchell is a giant baby who sues people who make fun of him and that is hilarious

jesus WEP posted:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Junpei Hyde posted:

https://www.polygon.com/2015/11/24/9792472/billy-mitchell-regular-show-court-case

yep.....

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

jesus WEP posted:

I think when it's real life, a heel is just a bad person and being a bad person is considered

*checks notes*

Bad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

this is the kraken logo tho ?

Are you blind, Jraph?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

I think when it's real life, a heel is just a bad person and being a bad person is considered

*checks notes*

Bad.
video games aren’t real

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

jesus WEP posted:

video games aren’t real

Suing people sure is.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

wait, so does that mean Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is real or not?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

flashy_mcflash posted:

She should be leading them both around on leashes imo

horny_is_prohibited.emote

Lone Goat posted:

Personally, I default to disliking anyone who wears an American flag necktie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udTz8rkiycE

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

From the Impact thread:

Edward Mass posted:

Alex Shelly revealed his circumstances for why he's been out, and it's because he's waiting to get vaccinated. Fair enough.

Good for him, but I guess this eliminates any chance the Bucks win the tag match and pick the MCMG as their opponents.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

god the podcast with Brodie's wife is like so casually damning of WWE without saying anything directly about them

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Quantum of Phallus posted:

for anyone who could possibly care

Guinness doesn't really care if their records are accurate. They are not a good source for any video game records. He used a MAME cabinet instead of a real one and there are dozens of youtube videos exposing how he cheated.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I genuinely couldn't care less and I don't mean that in a snarky way

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Then why'd you bring it up?

Lazy like a Fox
Jul 8, 2003

EKO SMASH!

Karma Tornado posted:

god the podcast with Brodie's wife is like so casually damning of WWE without saying anything directly about them

How so? Reading the summary caused me to sob uncrontrolably for a half hour so I'm not going to listen to it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i could care much less. hes a drat fraud and a cheat and a liar and the last guy he sued killed himself!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Oil! posted:

Guinness doesn't really care if their records are accurate. They are not a good source for any video game records. He used a MAME cabinet instead of a real one and there are dozens of youtube videos exposing how he cheated.

I will trust the wonderful people at Guinness who provided academic, peer reviewed records instead of some videos with red arrows in the thumb nail. Billy Mitchell inocente.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Lazy like a Fox posted:

How so? Reading the summary caused me to sob uncrontrolably for a half hour so I'm not going to listen to it.

Amanda mentions a couple times that she was super reluctant to ask for help from AEW because she just assumed there'd be huge strings attached based on previous experience. There's no specifics but it does come across like AEW has an actual HR department and not like some carnie goofus former wrestler who has blackmail on the owner or whatever

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Senerio posted:

Then why'd you bring it up?

I didn't

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

I will trust the wonderful people at Guinness who provided academic, peer reviewed records instead of some videos with red arrows in the thumb nail. Billy Mitchell inocente.

They can't be trusted to make a palatable beer, why would you trust them to do the other thing they're supposed to do?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Googling images and information on a topic i couldn’t care less about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky_Nibz
Apr 30, 2008

We will never be rid of these stars. But I hope they live forever.
Lovin how my FTW boyz destroyed a merch table. Setup in a parking lot. In the middle of the night. With no fans around. :magemage:

Great Dynamite, nice uptick from last week. Any news on why the pulled THE HOLLYWOOD HUNK from Dark? I was excited for that 6 man -- Nick Comoroto with the Nightmare Family!