Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Azhais posted:

the snyder cut I imagine

Soon you won't have to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s going to be horrible and CD will loving love it

Sumo
Jun 17, 2005

zoux posted:

Don't you want to be a part of the Zeitgeist

No, Zeitgeist is Marvel not DC, although I can see how you'd be confused since his power is vomiting

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Escobarbarian posted:

It’s going to be horrible and CD will gently caress it

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sumo posted:

No, Zeitgeist is Marvel not DC, although I can see how you'd be confused since his power is vomiting

lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sumo posted:

Whoa deep cut

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Give us an x statix movie you cowards

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

An x-statix movie would work so well given the modern superhero media environment. Don't forget the potential for a naked RDJ cameo either.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

hope and vaseline posted:

Give us an x statix movie you cowards

I think it would work better as a TV show.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

EL BROMANCE posted:

The 4K print of Clockwork Orange due this year will have the scene of where the dude is forced to watch all the insane poo poo will be replaced with the Snyder Cut.

I hope they digitally add a glorious mustache to the dick sculpture he gets killed with.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Escobarbarian posted:

It’s going to be horrible and CD will loving love it

CD relegated all discussion of Snyder movies to a single thread because they were so sick of his defenders constantly derailing all the general threads. If you're going to be carrying a weird grudge against a subforum to the point where you take potshots at it completely unprovoked you should at least be doing so based on reality.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
CD has a history of being a lovely suck hole.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

...of SCIENCE! posted:

CD relegated all discussion of Snyder movies to a single thread because they were so sick of his defenders constantly derailing all the general threads. If you're going to be carrying a weird grudge against a subforum to the point where you take potshots at it completely unprovoked you should at least be doing so based on reality.

It was kinda the other way around and now everyone talks about how that thread is so great but nice try, Guy Mann

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish blockbuster video wasnt a complete failure. The subforum, I mean

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

George Clooney is... Buck Rogers?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Who even watched that show unless you're over 60. But it's not the weirdest reboot I've heard of because Greta Gerwig is writing a Barbie movie.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

muscles like this! posted:

I think it would work better as a TV show.

I would kill a man to see an X-Statix tv show.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Who even watched that show unless you're over 60. But it's not the weirdest reboot I've heard of because Greta Gerwig is writing a Barbie movie.

Watched repeats in the 80s, and recently put it on for the five year old, figuring he'd love Tweeky. Didn't recollect that half the cast were ladies in silver space bikinis.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

I could care less about Clooney, but Brian K Vaughan has me intrigued

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LadyPictureShow posted:

I would kill a man to see an X-Statix tv show.

End of the first episode everybody dies.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

muscles like this! posted:

End of the first episode everybody dies.

Well, yeah.

I'd be miffed if it didn't happen. I appreciated the cast changeups. So long as Tike is in every episode, it's all good

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
LOL I'm only up to S1E7 but Servant is some wildly good and cool and fun stuff :stonk:

Lauren Ambrose HELLO. I really need to watch Six Feet Under

Rumpy Grits or whatever his name is, is cool too

The presentation of food is not quite Hannibal level but it is still scrumptious looking

It is A Good Show

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god they are doing a documentary series on Netflix about Elissa Lam and Cecil Hotel! One of the creepiest unsolved death mysteries

https://youtu.be/UkoboFsY9_g

Feb 10th

False
Oct 6, 2003
i have friends who will pull magazine models wearing headphones off of trains without even speaking the same language as them. Friends who will show up in a town after hitchhiking cross country for 3 days without showering and pull two girls working

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh my god they are doing a documentary series on Netflix about Elissa Lam and Cecil Hotel! One of the creepiest unsolved death mysteries

Feb 10th

Ehh, after reading up on the story, this look really creepy and exploitative.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Feb 10th

I thought it was mostly solved, death by misadventure during a manic episode

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Search Party. Wow. I assume that was the season finale?

Edit: Awesome. There was a 10th episode released this week too!

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Season 4 ruined the show for me.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

MiddleOne posted:

Season 4 ruined the show for me.

Ahuh. HOWEVER! You wouldn't have known about it unless you read the posts by the people watching Season Four.

So really, Season Four made the show for you. And THEN ruined it.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

isaboo posted:

LOL I'm only up to S1E7 but Servant is some wildly good and cool and fun stuff :stonk:

The presentation of food is not quite Hannibal level but it is still scrumptious looking

It is A Good Show

I got Hannibal vibes too! Though definitely not as creepy except for maybe the placenta pastries

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Medullah posted:

I got Hannibal vibes too! Though definitely not as creepy except for maybe the placenta pastries

Yeah, plasagna is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LhgJjicMz8

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Open Source Idiom posted:

Ahuh. HOWEVER! You wouldn't have known about it unless you read the posts by the people watching Season Four.

So really, Season Four made the show for you. And THEN ruined it.

I flew too close to the sun. :negative:

Is there going to be a fifth?

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

isaboo posted:

It is A Good Show

I've been enjoying Servant too, just the wildest mix of Shyamalan tropes, creepy dolls and a dash of cook show. Rupert Grint gobbling down copious amounts of wine steals the show.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiddleOne posted:

I flew too close to the sun. :negative:

Is there going to be a fifth?

I fuckin hope so!

I liked season 4 a lot and the ending was fantastic

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Speaking of food and Servant, from the most recent episode: A Christian pizza company named Cheezus Crust really had me laughing.

FoneBone
Oct 24, 2004
stupid, stupid rat creatures
Search Party S4 Episode 9: oh my god

surprised the reactions here are so mixed, i think it's loving great

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Yeah Servant has been really great this season. The ending to the most recent episode had me laughing in the best way.

Escobarbarian posted:

I fuckin hope so!

I liked season 4 a lot and the ending was fantastic

Same. Season 4 owned, hopefully we get an absolutely cooked final season out of that ending.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

There's a new Danish language HBO drama on Feb 1st about the SA goon that killed Kim Wall in the homemade submarine. The interesting thing about the show is that unlike most crime shows it goes out of its way to not glorify the killer.

https://www.vulture.com/article/the-investigation-hbo-series-review.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Sb0eMaSNs

Mu Zeta fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 31, 2021

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
12 Monkeys was pretty good. DEfinitely feel like they could've squeezed it down a bit more but at least everything tied up or seemed to be eventually.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mu Zeta posted:

There's a new Danish language HBO drama on Feb 1st about the SA goon that killed Kim Wall in the homemade submarine. The interesting thing about the show is that unlike most crime shows it goes out of its way to not glorify the killer.

https://www.vulture.com/article/the-investigation-hbo-series-review.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Sb0eMaSNs

I thought the goon was just friends with the submarine guy, not the actual submarine killer. That looks real good though, definitely going to watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm watching the glass blowing competition show Blown Away

In the second season there's a guy who's apparently a legend in his own right and uh....the rules are a bit different for him, apparently. Anyone else watch this and get the impression this poo poo is obviously rigged a few episodes in?