Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah my go-to build is still Pestilence all these years and god drat it's still very good and cool but against heavies it ain't great. Takes a while to punch through the armor at which point a max stack still doesn't do much. Honestly I've been playing this game on and off these past few weeks slowly doing the manhunts and... god drat it's really loving fun. Sure would have been nice to be at this point closer to launch. My other most complete build is a hazard protection backfire that's almost at the immune threshold and now that I have Memento really shines in its aggressiveness but I still need just a bit more (mainly yaahl gloves) to hit a couple of checks before it really pays off.

DZ is still a drat mess as far as I can tell. I hope they switch things up for D3 or D2Y3. Also I like the summit as an idea but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Like, why the hell can't I even look outside in this skyscraper I'm climbing?

My one wish and it's real stupid one: pet dog/mascot that picks up loot for you when it's safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I got some good Empress parts and Wyvern but Hana-U will have to wait until hopefully tomorrow because I ain't doing Tidal Basin.

More of a general question but is there a more reliable way to dealing with heavies aside from just throwing a few hundred bullets their way.

The survivalist crossbow will instantly destroy which ever armor piece it hits on the heavies but that can be a bit slow if you’re under pressure. Otherwise...

Hyena and Black Tusk heavies can be permanently stunned by destroying their ammo belt over and over until you’re able to deal with them. Just be aware that triggering another animation while they are fixing the belt can repair it suddenly. The ammo belts on Named enemies have more health as well.

True Son heavies have a weak point on their lower back which will destroy their chest armor and make them switch to a shotgun. You can just barely hit it on their left/your right if you’re facing them.

Outcast heavies you do have to just keep shooting.

The best way to deal with Cleaner heavies is similar to True Son heavies. While they are facing you below their left shoulder you can see the top of a red oxygen tank sticking out. If you destroy that it will make them stop and take off their helmet armor. You can then headshot them. Named tanks have the same weakness but their animation can get screwy - if you destroy the tank they won’t react and will keep shooting but eventually their helmet will just vanish. They all also have two weakpoints on each side of their hip but those just disable the flamethrower and turn them into a melee enemy.

Riker heavies come in two varieties - 1 of which is I believe will only be a Named enemy - and both are right fuckers. One is just souped up version of the Hyena shield enemy - this is the only that will only be named - and the only thing you can do is shoot through the face hole, destroy the shield, or shoot around the shield. The other is the nail gun type and while the same above applies to them you want to try to destroy the tanks on their back, that will disable the nail gun and probably destroy some armor/damage them.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

At least while solo, a full DPS Hunter's Fury can do enough damage to 1 or 2 shot a nailgun Riker's tank in a 1 on 1 fight. Just aim for the head with your 870 and don't bother loving around with the tanks.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Screwing around with babby's first Eclipse build, and this is fun when it works but god drat do I run out of steam when I come up against an armored enemy. Is it viable to use this with survivalist? I fired up my old maxed out firewall specialization and I don't even use the flamethrower.

Yeeting a control point monster closet with a sticky bomb is a loving hoot though, just non stop fire procs :unsmigghh:

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
Try supply convoys. On challenging, I'm getting 3x reds and 1x purple, and if you can womp all three of the reds, said purple eats 3x fire procs. :supaburn: Fuckers just melt while you start pumping gas onto the spawn.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All right I got the turret/drone combo going with 2-hana/1-wyvern/3-empress and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boy this poo poo owns. Wished Capacitor kept track of stacks outside of ADS but so far this is pretty fun! Not a whole lot of issues with some heroic CP clears. Gonna try some manhunt missions to actually do a bit more.

Do I get anything out of running 6-skill points + 1 from technician or should I switch one of these to armor?

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jan 31, 2021

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

All right I got the turret/drone combo going with 2-hana/1-wyvern/3-empress and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boy this poo poo owns. Wished Capacitor kept track of stacks outside of ADS but so far this is pretty fun! Not a whole lot of issues with some heroic CP clears. Gonna try some manhunt missions to actually do a bit more.

Do I get anything out of running 6-skill points + 1 from technician or should I switch one of these to armor?

Overcharge will pimp your skills some - on the skill selection screen in inventory, I think, it tells you what various tier buffs you get.

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I don't think you get overcharge just from having 7 skill tiers though. You need to proc it with something like Future Perfect or the Acosta's Go Bag talent. That's my understanding, anyway. If that's right, then yeah, having 6 Skill Tiers + tactician is a waste and you may as well switch a core to blue or red.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

While using the Capacitor there is technically some benefit because of its damage bonus per skill tier on armor but you’d still get more out of a weapon damage roll than you would from 1 skill tier core. Otherwise it gets you nothing so if you do get an otherwise perfect roll you may as well.

Ygolonac posted:

Overcharge will pimp your skills some - on the skill selection screen in inventory, I think, it tells you what various tier buffs you get.

Overcharge only triggers from talents. Having more than 6 skill tier doesn’t affect it.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Capn Beeb posted:

This is good to know, thanks :) What about speccing a bit into skill damage on my gear?
yeah, that's fine. I prefer lots of skill uptime so I take haste over damage (and effect over both) but it all works.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

No, and switch it to weapon damage so your Capacitor does more work. All those buffs will stack nicely with 15% more base WD.

Ygolonac posted:

if you can womp all three of the reds, said purple eats 3x fire procs.

i don't think fire procs stack that way, my damage per second when using fire was consistent no matter how many enemies were spreading it at the time. Not 100% sure on this, admittedly, but I think I would've noticed 400k ticks suddenly turning into 1.2m ticks.

Psion fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 31, 2021

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Psion posted:

No, and switch it to weapon damage so your Capacitor does more work. All those buffs will stack nicely with 15% more base WD.

i don't think fire procs stack that way, my damage per second when using fire was consistent no matter how many enemies were spreading it at the time. Not 100% sure on this, admittedly, but I think I would've noticed 400k ticks suddenly turning into 1.2m ticks.

I dunno, I just see one fire status marker suddenly becoming three, and the health bar going down a lot faster. Wonder if it's my Creeping Death/Eclipse combo?

I'd try it tonight, but I managed to dislocate a knuckle earlier and I'm not mousing well enough to play. :smith:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Yikes, how did you manage that?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just want to drop by and say that I loving hate the pentagon missions.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Just want to drop by and say that I loving hate the pentagon missions.
I can deal with the big flying drone one but the DARPA end boss + mortars was super annoying even on Story mode. I will never bother with that one solo ever again

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Roman posted:

I can deal with the big flying drone one but the DARPA end boss + mortars was super annoying even on Story mode. I will never bother with that one solo ever again

Yeah, that's what beat me out of completing the league before last - Pentagon roof, just cheese beneath the platforms as much as possible, but even after murdering the turrets almost immediately, the rest of the swarm + the boss + the mortars just ate me every time, to the point I wasn't getting any league points.

Without the time limits, it's bastardy but doable solo. Not the balls-slammed-in-the-car-door of Keener, by a long shot.

I should try Tidal Basin sometime, I've done everything else unlocked after WONY except the raids.

Verified: my hand is too hosed up to play decently, so I can't fiddle with checking my Eclipse results.

Also verified: you can yank dislocated knuckles back into place like a Far Cry quickheal. :aaaaa:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I almost uninstalled the game after finally making it through Darpa then getting killed as the final boss died only to be relieved to see that there IS a checkpoint prior to the final fight in Heroic. That's 1 down. I'll try Pentagon later once I'm ready for big drone bullshit.

Trip Hazard
Jan 17, 2017
Hello all, long time lurker, have enjoyed hearing all of your build ideas.

I think I got lucky today. I was fulfilling a requisition, and I got an exotic cache. The second one I've ever had (the first one was shinpads...) I was crossing my fingers and praying for a decent weapon, and I got the Lady Death.

My eyes lit up cos it looks super cool and it suits my current playstyle of getting up in enemies faces, tho usually I'd use a shotgun.

I wondered if anybody had ideas for what gear would pair nicely with it? I've been using 4 pieces of hunters, and two of negotiators dilemma and that seems to be working out alright. I'm squishy as anything, but I expected that. It's fun to chase enemies about, flanking them, or waiting to greet them as they pop out of the monster closet.

Would I be right in choosing to use a small shield and the striker drone? The drone helps me to zero-in on enemies during hectic battles, plus it seems to keep the enemies on their toes, which is what I want.

Cheers. This is the first time I've really been able to sink a lot of time into a loot focused game like this, but I'm really enjoying myself 😊

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Trip Hazard posted:

Hello all, long time lurker, have enjoyed hearing all of your build ideas.

I think I got lucky today. I was fulfilling a requisition, and I got an exotic cache. The second one I've ever had (the first one was shinpads...) I was crossing my fingers and praying for a decent weapon, and I got the Lady Death.

My eyes lit up cos it looks super cool and it suits my current playstyle of getting up in enemies faces, tho usually I'd use a shotgun.

I wondered if anybody had ideas for what gear would pair nicely with it? I've been using 4 pieces of hunters, and two of negotiators dilemma and that seems to be working out alright. I'm squishy as anything, but I expected that. It's fun to chase enemies about, flanking them, or waiting to greet them as they pop out of the monster closet.

Would I be right in choosing to use a small shield and the striker drone? The drone helps me to zero-in on enemies during hectic battles, plus it seems to keep the enemies on their toes, which is what I want.

Cheers. This is the first time I've really been able to sink a lot of time into a loot focused game like this, but I'm really enjoying myself 😊

The stacks build up outside of combat so its a really good alpha strike but I feel it loses its edge after that. Cover to cover moves count as sprinting so that's at least a decent way of getting them back in combat.

4 piece Hunter's Fury is basically the default SMG build these days. Since SMG's come with the critical chance boost you wouldn't need the 15% from the 2 piece Negotiator and replace them with a couple of high end pieces so you can get a couple more minor attribute bonuses. If you've been putting SHD watch points into critical chance and the roll on the Lady Death is decent you could have something like 35-41% without doing anything else. At that point all you really need to do is have some combination of 3 critical chance attribute/mods to reach close-enough to max.

If you want maximum damage the general idea is to have the 4 pieces of Hunter's Fury on your mask/holster/gloves/knees and use the chest and backpack for regular high end pieces and talents but the chest and backpack talents for Hunter's Fury aren't exactly terrible either. Regardless of where your Hunter's pieces are if you're primarily using the SMG then you could could use 2 Sokolov, or 1 Sokolov/1 Ceska, or 1 Sokolov/1 Grupo. If you're still switching back and forth between an SMG and another weapon types then 1 Ceska/1 Grupo would give the most benefit to both types since those brand bonuses aren't weapon specific. If you are using high end chests and backpacks since you're primarily getting close with SMGs the best combination of talents is Intimidate on the chest and Adrenaline Rush on the backpack. Adrenaline Rush gives you bonus armor when you're close to enemies and Intimidate giving you a huge damage boost when you have bonus armor and are close to enemies - a kind of self-fulfilling damage bonus. That said finding the right brand with the right attributes with the right talent (or close enough that you can recalibrate the missing piece) can be pretty time consuming so other talents could be Obliterate on the chest or Unstoppable Force and possibly even Versatile on the backpack.

Its hard to recommend anything other than the shield and revive hive for gun builds. The drone certainly does distract enemies some but having an extra life every couple of minutes is still too useful. Since you're using the shield - if you aren't already, have it unlocked, and aren't making much use of any other specialization perks - you should try the Firewall shield which gives you bonus damage to anything within the highlighted area in front of your shield.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Feeling the urge to play this again. It’s been like 4-5 months, any big changes since then?

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I almost uninstalled the game after finally making it through Darpa then getting killed as the final boss died only to be relieved to see that there IS a checkpoint prior to the final fight in Heroic. That's 1 down. I'll try Pentagon later once I'm ready for big drone bullshit.
Yeah Heroic always has a single checkpoint right before the boss room for all the missions, thankfully. No checkpoints (except for that single one) is so dumb though and I hate it, and really locks you into running the revive hive 100% of the time on a shooty build.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Feeling the urge to play this again. It’s been like 4-5 months, any big changes since then?
Not especially. The optimization station was added (to the recal table) but it's hideously expensive for now. A few new sets and exotics here and there, the highlight being Hunter's Fury and Memento, maybe Scorpio too. I'm still checking in every Tuesday like clockwork.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Shumagorath posted:

Not especially. The optimization station was added (to the recal table) but it's hideously expensive for now.

They're chopping the required costs of optimization by 75% this Tuesday with 12.1, thankfully. When i jumped back I was excited about optimization because I could turn my pieces into god rolls! Then I saw the costs. I've yet to do a single optimization.

That said, I'm enjoying the weekly exotic quests and the builds they let me put together. I wish there was a better way to tag/organize your stash because it's kinda annoying right now. Also I wish the load outs that use the same specialization would track the spec tree individually (I have a SMG build and my Pestilence build both running Gunner so I have to switch those spec points up anytime I play them)

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 31, 2021

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Am I missing something, or is the tower just not worth doing? Hoping to get a new backpack to throw bloodsucker on and I didn't see a drat one. Then got instagibbed by an EMP pulse generator thing? :confused:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Those EMP things are LOS based so you can get close (to hack them) just be in cover when the pulse hits. Summit is.... ok for gear? Just need to run it on Heroic with directors to really bring the rolls up. I generally do enough to get the exotic 30 floor clear weekly then never touch it again.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Trip Hazard posted:

My current Hunter's Fury build is all except a Liquid Engineer backpack (Talent: Perfect Bloodsucker - Killing an enemy adds and refreshes a stack of +12% bonus armor for 10s. Max stack is 10) and Deathgrip gloves (+10% armor on kill). Using Lady Death I'm sprinting all about, wrecking most things on challenging with ease. Even tanks get a flurry of souped up SMG rounds surgically plastered into their kidneys and go down without too much trouble. The backpack is great for getting a little murder-fueled defense buffer as you sprint from one prey enemy to the next, with LD keeping up your power as you stay in short range. Due to both preference and HF's bonuses, I keep a shotgun as my secondary. It's great for chewing up enemy armor, and a semi-auto one (ie: The Mop with Preservation) will very nicely keep the pressure on them and keep your health topped up. Once you feel comfortable with something different, a pump action shotgun with Pummel is absolutely murderous and you'll clear out entire rooms without reloading if you play it right.

Clearly your downside is ranged so even in a place like that Washington Hotel where there are forced medium-range encounters, you might have a bit of an issue.These can be circumvented by things like having a longer range/harder hitting pistol, or a skill you can throw at enemies to keep them pressured.

Personally, my skills are EMP Pulse and Firewall shield--as the class itself benefits from close-range killing, as does the shield (Fun tip: If you use the directive "Hard to Earn", you'll be swimming in medkits, because all the close range kills will quickly fill up the Special Bar). EMP pulse helps deal with annoying Black Tusk or other tech assets, and good for giving you a second to pummel or lunge for weak points.

Even on Challenging, it makes things a breezy cakewalk, but still a thrilling execution of speed to keep your squishy rear end alive. I hope you have fun with it. :buddy:

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I've been running riot foam on my hunters fury build a lot lately. I find it incredibly useful for buying myself time to reposition if I get in trouble, or locking down beefier enemies so I can wail on them without them shooting back. Pump 7 scorpio shots into a big chungus or rogue agent for the damage buff, foam em up while they're still shocked, then switch to the SMG and hose them down. If they're somehow still standing at that point, I've got my shield. It's also nice for keeping enemies grouped up so they stay in range of the disorient from the Hunters Fury 4-piece bonus.

Hard to go wrong with jammer pulse though, like Morter said. You won't always need it depending on what faction you're fighting, but when it comes in handy it comes in really handy

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Not to upsell the Jammer Pulse but when you're fast and squishy, even just a second or two of the enemy flinching is great just about any time. It's great to get a jump on people at the start, or if you need time to slap an armor kit on yourself. It doesn't have to be exclusive to tech-poo poo is all. Don't be afraid to use it when you have it.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Kibayasu posted:

Insert name here posted:

Yeah Heroic always has a single checkpoint right before the boss room for all the missions, thankfully. No checkpoints (except for that single one) is so dumb though and I hate it, and really locks you into running the revive hive 100% of the time on a shooty build.

Its hard to recommend anything other than the shield and revive hive for gun builds. The drone certainly does distract enemies some but having an extra life every couple of minutes is still too useful. Since you're using the shield - if you aren't already, have it unlocked, and aren't making much use of any other specialization perks - you should try the Firewall shield which gives you bonus damage to anything within the highlighted area in front of your shield.

Counterpoint, I've yet to go back to the revive hive since year 1 even on Heroic content. I'm not sure if it still happens but I remember when it would fail to proc after getting downed. Also, don't have to revive if you kill everyone first.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Wamdoodle posted:

Counterpoint, I've yet to go back to the revive hive since year 1 even on Heroic content. I'm not sure if it still happens but I remember when it would fail to proc after getting downed. Also, don't have to revive if you kill everyone first.
[/quote]

They fixed the revive hive so it will actually work.

I know where you're coming from but this game has a lot of weird janky glitchy bullshit where you can die for no good reason so if I'm solo I always have the revive hive.

Trip Hazard
Jan 17, 2017
Thanks for the comprehensive answers!

As soon as gear sets started dropping in decent quantities, I started treating high level (orange) gear as being simply junk, reasoning that the gear talents would always be better. Seems I've made a big mistake there.

I do want to switch over to the firewall specialisation. I'll have to work on that though; the only one I have unlocked right now is the demolition one with the 'nade launcher, which I don't like much.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

quote:

Jose Oquendo posted:

They fixed the revive hive so it will actually work.

I know where you're coming from but this game has a lot of weird janky glitchy bullshit where you can die for no good reason so if I'm solo I always have the revive hive.

Revive hive is great because it's there to pick me up when I can't get all my one shot kills in time. 870 Hunter's Fury is that knife's edge where you kill everything or die immediately :black101:.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Revive even works if you straight up get killed instead of downed as well. It's good.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
I tried revive a few times when I first started playing, and I always felt that I would just get ganked again immediately by npcs standing over my dead body? Am I missing something on this?

I'm just starting to play consistently on Heroic though, so maybe I should re-visit now that I do actually die from time to time (last one really annoyed me when I almost had 2 rogue agents after clearing the airplane control point when a loving elite convoy walked up behind me.)

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

That certainly can happen but you do have a brief moment of invincibility and you just died already so if you didn’t have it you’d be dead anyways.

Trip Hazard posted:

Thanks for the comprehensive answers!

As soon as gear sets started dropping in decent quantities, I started treating high level (orange) gear as being simply junk, reasoning that the gear talents would always be better. Seems I've made a big mistake there.

I do want to switch over to the firewall specialisation. I'll have to work on that though; the only one I have unlocked right now is the demolition one with the 'nade launcher, which I don't like much.

The grenade launcher used to be good, not any more.

With very specific exceptions there’s little point in using gear sets if you aren’t getting at least the basic 4 piece bonus. Take Negotiator’s Dilemma’s 15% chance bonus for instance. You can replicate that with a single piece of Ceska gear (10% CHC 1 piece brand bonus) and a near max CHC roll (5.1%-6%) and you still have the second minor attribute the gear set doesn’t have for an additional bonus.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Capn Beeb posted:

Am I missing something, or is the tower just not worth doing?

you are correct

the EMP pulse thing requires you to get close and stay in full cover and, importantly, not be peeking out when it pulses. Stay in the circle to hack it into a vulnerable state, then you shoot it to destroy it for good. One of the season pass bosses introduced this mechanic and summit reuses it.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The only builds I don't have revive hive are my two shield builds (one for DPS and another more tanky) because I have to use tech hive. Oh, and the drone/turret since I can just sit back and not get shot. Anything else has it because is more or less a must when in a group or solo.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Psion posted:

you are correct

the EMP pulse thing requires you to get close and stay in full cover and, importantly, not be peeking out when it pulses. Stay in the circle to hack it into a vulnerable state, then you shoot it to destroy it for good. One of the season pass bosses introduced this mechanic and summit reuses it.

Womp womp

Got this to drop tonight, wondering if I ought to throw 15% weapon damage on it in place of the armor roll with my four piece Hunter's Fury/Bloodsucker backpack

It's already something when Intimidate procs :stare:

Are either the M1928 or Tommy Gun viable for an SMG build? I've got an MPX right now but drat if that extra 50k damage from an 1928 I've got sitting around ain't tempting.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Capn Beeb posted:

Womp womp

Got this to drop tonight, wondering if I ought to throw 15% weapon damage on it in place of the armor roll with my four piece Hunter's Fury/Bloodsucker backpack

It's already something when Intimidate procs :stare:

Are either the M1928 or Tommy Gun viable for an SMG build? I've got an MPX right now but drat if that extra 50k damage from an 1928 I've got sitting around ain't tempting.

A 1928 is extremely good, (at max roll) it has the highest base damage of any automatic weapon in the game. The MPX is also very good though, probably the best balance between rate of fire and damage for SMGs. A matter of taste.

As for that chest piece - and I’m coming at this as someone who has already found most of what they’re looking for - I’d keep looking. If you’re already thinking of replacing the armor with weapon damage for a Hunter build then a brand that already rolls weapon damage and gives better brand bonus would be far better. That said 35% damage amp is always a lot so if it’s better than what you’re already using then don’t let me stop you. Just keep an eye out for something from Ceska, Grupo, or Sokolov.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Yeah if you want loot, Summit isn't a good source of it. Dedicated farming of an open world zone will get you better stuff on Heroic. That said it's an okay change of pace from the main game if you can stomach the raw as hell level design.