Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

No way your posting that without posting the real version:

https://youtu.be/LmS9vcVNr5A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
that trailer has Wingspan in it and reminds me of MY FAVOURATE eve online video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voDWU5fmVP0

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

When I started the game small gang warfare was 15 v 15 or so, and when I left it was getting close to 75 v 75. What's it at now?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Any fight in Delve is billion vs. billion no matter how small you intended the gangs to be

In Querious, it ranges from a couple of guys to dozens vs. dozens

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
EVE would be the best game ever made if it wasn't so boring

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!
Hello friends,

Goose here.

Anyone looking forward to dunking it out over 8 hours in TIDI tonight?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Phlegmish posted:

Any fight in Delve is billion vs. billion no matter how small you intended the gangs to be

In Querious, it ranges from a couple of guys to dozens vs. dozens

unless its severance and they bring 20 gilas and 10 scimitars to fight 10 hurricanes

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

DGC773 posted:

Hello friends,

Goose here.

I am ready to move the goal posts as much as is necessary in order to claim victory tonight, so you guys might as well do as you usually do and pass

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
So what's the scoop, I saw an article on PC gamer a few days ago that said they got some titans out but lost all their titan destroyer boats? What's the actual rundown on that?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Guildenstern Mother posted:

So what's the scoop, I saw an article on PC gamer a few days ago that said they got some titans out but lost all their titan destroyer boats? What's the actual rundown on that?

They managed to get a significant portion of their titans out, but it cost them over 400 dreadnoughts which is roughly 2T isk depending how you factor it

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dalael posted:

I am ready to move the goal posts as much as is necessary in order to claim victory tonight, so you guys might as well do as you usually do and pass

We only have 3000 pilots in T5ZI. I am going to be disappoint if we don’t get a 8 hour dunk session

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

DGC773 posted:

Hello friends,

Goose here.

!BACON_POINTS

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

We only have 3000 pilots in T5ZI. I am going to be disappoint if we don’t get a 8 hour dunk session

I really hope you guys get the 3/1 odds you need to undock

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DGC773 posted:

in case anyone from GBS is following along, this man is a traitor to goon kind.

I'm glad you found this thread :v:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Good brawl in 5-C

I love shooting megathrons and bahlgorns

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

DGC773 posted:

Good brawl in 5-C

I love shooting megathrons and bahlgorns

!bacon_points

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Rutibex posted:

in case anyone from GBS is following along, this man is a traitor to goon kind.

I'm glad you found this thread :v:

Is this the Kartoon mentioned earlier?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

There never was a shortage of people going "gently caress goons"

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Bronze Fonz posted:

No, just a random failed J4G

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

You fuckers couldn't even bring the art from eve thread

captainclaw posted:

this took more effort than I'm willing to admit, but something like this?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Wow 10 years on the forums and still couldn't get in? I thought that was like literally the only criteria: "be a goon and not a j4g"

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

After 16 years on the forums (christ), I finallygave in and got an Eve account and joined, and it is exactly that easy. He must have hosed something easy up.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Wow 10 years on the forums and still couldn't get in? I thought that was like literally the only criteria: "be a goon and not a j4g"

I was in Goons for 5 years but it's easy for them to say I was a j4g.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Olewithmilk posted:

After 16 years on the forums (christ), I finallygave in and got an Eve account and joined, and it is exactly that easy. He must have hosed something easy up.

He made one post when he joined. When he came back in 2020, almost all of his posts are in EVE threads. He might not have J4G’d originally, but he really leaned into it last year.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Bwahahahaha, j4g, how pathetic

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

DGC773 posted:

I was in Goons for 5 years but it's easy for them to say I was a j4g.

I was shagging your mom for 5 years but it's easy for you to say I didn't

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Erulisse posted:

I was shagging your mom for 5 years but it's easy for you to say I didn't

I was in GoonFleet when we moved across from Syndicate to Scalding Pass.
I was there when Remedial undocked his Thanatos and we were all in awe.
I was there when Remedial promised us the "Big Announcement" was coming soon
I saw Remedials dick pic before he went fuckgoons
Sesfan is the best CEO we ever had
I was there when we took down SirMolles titan in 45DP fair and square, nearly crashing the mumble server with our noises (I am not allowed to say the actual word to describe it anymore on here)

I then won eve when we destroyed BOB

I then came back to eve when we were in Dekelein and become a turbo-krab in JU-. Got a titan then quit the game again.

I returned to the game and was not allowed back in to Goons because my sponsor went fuckgoons. So I decided to join the easiest null sec corp I get in to so I can actually use my titan for once. In hindsight I should have probably just joined KarmaFleet.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

In hindsight I should have probably just joined KarmaFleet.

Your reg date is 2010. You didn't need a sponsor dummy. I dont know how you got rejected but yeah.. shoulda joined karmafleet rather than go fuckgoons

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dalael posted:

Your reg date is 2010. You didn't need a sponsor dummy. I dont know how you got rejected but yeah.. shoulda joined karmafleet rather than go fuckgoons

I was a long time lurker. When I came back here last year I only had like 30 posts to my name.

(I have posted a lot since)

EDIT: So I had a sponsor for all the times I played in GoonFleet/GoonWaffe. But this time when I returned my previous sponsor had gone fuckgoons so the only way I could get in was with a well established SA account. Because my SA account only had 30 posts I guess I am not considered a true goon.

And yeah I had no idea about KarmaFleet when I rejoined. Everyone was talking about Horde being the place to be now. I just want to use and lose my titan.

DGC773 fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Feb 1, 2021

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

I was a long time lurker. When I came back here last year I only had like 30 posts to my name.

(I have posted a lot since)

EDIT: So I had a sponsor for all the times I played in GoonFleet/GoonWaffe. But this time when I returned my previous sponsor had gone fuckgoons so the only way I could get in was with a well established SA account. Because my SA account only had 30 posts I guess I am not considered a true goon.

And yeah I had no idea about KarmaFleet when I rejoined. Everyone was talking about Horde being the place to be now. I just want to use and lose my titan.

Gonna be honesty with you bud, even I managed to clear the bar and I was a legit J4G and everyone knew it. ;)

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dalael posted:

Gonna be honesty with you bud, even I managed to clear the bar and I was a legit J4G and everyone knew it. ;)

If only I spent a few more weeks posting I would have had a bigger post count and I would have met the Mittani's horn of goondor offer to waive all past ills. oh well

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lmao this loving pl j4g got the vox app wrong.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
What a loving loser, just gtfo dumbass

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Can I join?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
oh boy, it got sad in here
!bacon_points

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
My biggest annoyance in going from the GSF forums to SA was I couldn't use :madprops:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
Based on DGC773’s posting in this thread, I would say that Goonfleet executives made a good call.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

If only I spent a few more weeks posting I would have had a bigger post count and I would have met the Mittani's horn of goondor offer to waive all past ills. oh well

Mittani is a reasonable person. If you sacrifice your Titan in order to right all your wrongs, i'm sure he can then be convinced to hear your case in a special spacecourt.
Just log your Titan in m2 and we'll go from there.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ben Smash posted:

No it's way worse. It's like 4chan in voice some days. I got out in 2016 and I can only imagine what the trump years have done to the culture.

Considerably better actually. There was another round of cultural revolution.

Edit: I should say I quit at the same time you did and a lot of poo poo that made me angry back then has changed.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ben Smash posted:

No it's way worse. It's like 4chan in voice some days. I got out in 2016 and I can only imagine what the trump years have done to the culture.
i'm not sure what you expect from the corporation that's specifically known for constant, unceasing sociopathic behavior