Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Ok, I'm not going to turn that game on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Jovial Cow posted:

The Rangers need to get Zibby a goal, he’s so snakebitten.

It would be nice if a penalty could at least get called when a dude hooks him so hard his stuck gets stuck in his equipment.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Poor John Forslund having his story ruined by Pierre.

And it's WAY more fun watching Metro Division hockey when your team isn't in the Metro and, thus, the game has no impact on you. Let chaos reign. :unsmigghh:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Vasy is in that zone again

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Ugh Kreids so close

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jovial Cow posted:

Ugh Kreids so close

My god that's the finest van dyke the league has seen since Brian Gionta retired

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
These Jets and Flames jerseys look really good together.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Ah Miller had him dead to rights and just missed it :gonk:

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hahahaha what the gently caress was that goal

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

:siren: Toffoli

At this point I'm feeling bad for Vancouver's players... 6-1 in the second.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Can the habs play the canucks everyday forever please

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Jovial Cow posted:

Hahahaha what the gently caress was that goal

It feels like there have been a bunch of second or third-effort garbage goals this season; there was one last night where Roslovic was turned away only for Jenner to bury it. Maybe it comes with no training camp.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
we want 10

Kale
May 14, 2010

The Vancouver Canucks cannot block Jeff Petry's Style :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

It feels like there have been a bunch of second or third-effort garbage goals this season. Maybe it comes with no training camp.

The ice is also especially awful at MSG tonight from the looks of it, too

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It will be a real treat if the penguins get a shot on this powerplay

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

stab posted:

we gotta start giving up points if we're ever going to have the chance of seeing them in the playoffs

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

stab posted:

Well they get to play again tomorrow!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
The pens are 100% breaking through on their long suffering PP here to take the lead and undo any good the Rangers have done and pile on the misery.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I'd like to point out the Habs have 6 SHG this season, which places them as equal to or better than the powerplay units of half the league.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jovial Cow posted:

The pens are 100% breaking through on their long suffering PP here to take the lead and undo any good the Rangers have done and pile on the misery.

I swear to god they're turning me into the guy who yells "shooooooooot!"

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I wish the Leafs had a team that they could slap around. :sigh:

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Folks, the Nashville predators are not very good.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

MononcQc posted:

I'd like to point out the Habs have 6 SHG this season, which places them as equal to or better than the powerplay units of half the league.

I could probably beat up a bunch of toddlers. I'd get some weird looks if I went around bragging about it, though.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

grassy gnoll posted:

I could probably beat up a bunch of toddlers. I'd get some weird looks if I went around bragging about it, though.

Spoken like someone who's not currently beating up toddlers :colbert:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
The Pens powerplay is an incredible mess. It is becoming comical at this point.

Koth
Jul 1, 2005
Your Vezina Trophy Winner everyone...

Kale
May 14, 2010

Jesus Christ like 3 giveaways that should have been easy clears by Montreal so far this period

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

fancy stats posted:

Spoken like someone who's not currently beating up toddlers :colbert:

Well, my team playing tonight is against Tampa, soooo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Rangers did everything but score there
waaaay too many good chances

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Kreider my dude how do you not get something on either of those chances.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Holy poo poo DeSmith

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

he's not had a great season so far, but all these garbage time goals are doing a number to price's save percentage

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Penguins you loving shits

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
A hockey goal! :siren:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Lol Penguins you loving shits

Taking more penalties than shots doesn't pay off it seems

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Guys, Adam Fox is real good at hockey.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jovial Cow posted:

Guys, Adam Fox is real good at hockey.

K'andre Miller looking really good out there too. All over the ice

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

K'andre Miller looking really good out there too. All over the ice

Yeah, he’s had a couple of questionable moments but you can see the potential for sure. I mean getting first pair minutes, matching up against Crosby on the regular at 21, and holding your own is a pretty good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The most dangerous lead.