Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

What the gently caress is going on here? What's a J4G? What are bacon points?

Edit: what a god damned lovely snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The only thing Goons love more than pubbie tears is mocking their own internal drama. Goonswarm is like Frankenstein's monster that's black-out level drunk shambling around the village having fun being itself and killing villagers left and right in the process. Somewhere in the chaos the monster cuts its own arm off and the villagers' initial delight quickly turns to despair as they realize no one is laughing as hard at this misfortune as the monster itself. Soon the mayhem continues largely unchanged and the villagers disband and go play pay to beta alpha test Star Citizen instead.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

p sure that's not how Frankenstein went but I'm no gamer

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mikerock posted:

J4G is someone who paid :10bux: to the SA forums specifically so they can join our space guild in EVE online

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Platystemon posted:

Based on DGC773’s posting in this thread, I would say that Goonfleet executives made a good call.

but dont you see? without him we are owned

this is what it is like to be owned

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

All this Eve talk is making me think if resubing.
It's been like 2 years since I moved all my junk up into goonspace before taking an Eve break.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Dalael posted:

Mittani is a reasonable person. If you sacrifice your Titan in order to right all your wrongs, i'm sure he can then be convinced to hear your case in a special spacecourt.
Just log your Titan in m2 and we'll go from there.

I got my titan out in the breakout attempt. Even I, with GoonFleet AND GoonWaffe in my corp history, was given the tap on the shoulder that it was happening. So the bar was set hilariously low for people who were told and PAPI still kept complete opsec.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

DGC773 posted:

I got my titan out in the breakout attempt. Even I, with GoonFleet AND GoonWaffe in my corp history, was given the tap on the shoulder that it was happening. So the bar was set hilariously low for people who were told and PAPI still kept complete opsec.

imagine being one of the people who weren't told and reading this, lmao

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Jabor posted:

imagine being one of the people who weren't told and reading this, lmao

If Imperium had any titan/super pilot spies in PAPI and were at the bottom of the keepstar but weren't given the tap then you pretty much know they've been burnt.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

mikerock posted:

joined 4 guild
its so goddamn known even urbandic knows the acronym

Like i'm sort of reverse j4g, I wanted to be a part of Goons because I was in GSF once back in my eve days.

The !bacon_points command used to invoke a statement about how the dgc773's pubbie group is going to win the war with goons - "slow and methodical"
ps
hes threadbanned from eve thread so he posts here

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

nice try

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Hillary can't keep getting away with it

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dear EVE Goons,

I today bring you a petition to remove my thread ban from the EVE Online thread in MMO HMO. I dearly apologise for being a pubbie. From now on I will only post battle reports / viewpoints from the PAPI side. No spin, no hurfblurfs, just my opinion from the PAPI perspective.

Removed link

Kind regards,
Goose.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Feb 2, 2021

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

I today bring you a petition to remove my thread ban from the EVE Online thread in MMO HMO. I dearly apologise for being a pubbie. From now on I will only post battle reports / viewpoints from the PAPI side. No spin, no hurfblurfs, just my opinion from the PAPI perspective.

https://strawpoll.com/6q4vgwhab

Kind regards,
Goose.

Imho that ban is loving stupid and undeserved.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

Kind regards,
Goose.

See now, a goon that clicks that is an idiot b/c you're a known hostile and that could be a link designed to IP harvest to find our less savvy spies.

Don't do that dummy.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

:allears:

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Yeah, I am surprised PAPI has survived tbh. Goons should have gone straight for T5ZI the day after the M2- disaster.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

Kind regards,
Goose.

mods please ban this guy from posting in this eve online thread also

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

he can post in the eve thread in coupons and deals, if he wants, for all i care

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
if anything, they should unban you cause you're fuckin hilarious

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

Removed link

Kind regards,
Goose.

I don't give a drat about whatever you got into it with the games discord, or the games forum lets keep it there. All the breathless reports about how you are banned from the thread hin games so you should be banned from here to are hilarious but for the love of god dont give them a reason to be right.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DGC773 posted:

Dear EVE Goons,

Removed link

Kind regards,
Goose.

no, its best for you to post in GBS

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Dalael posted:

Imho that ban is loving stupid and undeserved.

You were the only one who wanted him back fyi

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

please continue this if you would like to be probated thanks

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I don't give a drat about whatever you got into it with the games discord, or the games forum lets keep it there. All the breathless reports about how you are banned from the thread hin games so you should be banned from here to are hilarious but for the love of god dont give them a reason to be right.

Sorry.

I imagine those reports are from ShaneMacGowansTeeth who has a weird fetish for me. I just want to post good content and entertain.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
is this what eve does to your brain, why cant you idiots play a shooter like a normal person

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Yeah and you were the moron who angry posted back at every one of his posts. I much prefer DCG's posting than yours.

He's done nothing wrong other than be an edgy dumbass, something we're all guilty of at one point or another.

Lets loving face it, he's being dogpiled for being in Passpi and no other reason, and the fact that mods banned him for it is a loving shame.

Stop trying to get ppl banned just because you are too loving dumb to put them on ignore if they bother you too much.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

Sorry.

I imagine those reports are from ShaneMacGowansTeeth who has a weird fetish for me. I just want to post good content and entertain.

This. If i wasnt so lazy id go and quote a few of shane's unhinged posts when dgc tried to do nothing but talk about eve.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I know next to nothing about Eve, but if “losing” EVE is playing the game then what is the word for complaining about being banned from a thread about said game?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
anyone who cant shut up about drama from other subforums is getting a day thank

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmGNRoGLhc&t=999s

Digeridon't shitpost in the gbs eve thread. Got it.

Sidenote: Some orchestra did the music for the 10th anniversary and 7 years later, I finally got around to finding out.

Oh god, it's awful. Sorry for the video. It takes 23 minutes before it starts sounding good :wtc:

Cannon_Fodder fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Feb 2, 2021

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

is this what eve does to your brain, why cant you idiots play a shooter like a normal person

I was already bad at them in my prime, now i just cant get a kill anymore.

Im the guy who gets 0kills, 1 assist and 25 death on a team

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Imagine actually playing this game, lol

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

pnumoman posted:

Imagine actually playing this game, lol

eve was always better talked about than played

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
How many years of playing space excel were necessary to achieve this epic battle

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Zlodo posted:

How many years of playing space excel were necessary to achieve this epic battle

4 years.

I hope that both sides utterly destroy each other so we can all quit this terrible game and move on with our lives. At this rate I am going to have to add to my subscription that ends this month.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

DGC773 posted:

4 years.

I hope that both sides utterly destroy each other so we can all quit this terrible game and move on with our lives. At this rate I am going to have to add to my subscription that ends this month.

If your intention is to stay until Passpi kicks us out of Delve, I suggest the 1 year subscription so that if you can't save face, you can at least save money.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Dalael posted:

If your intention is to stay until Passpi kicks us out of Delve, I suggest the 1 year subscription so that if you can't save face, you can at least save money.

Yeah you may be right. Maybe a 1 year sub so I can see the conclusion of the Delve war and the start of the FRT Botters war, where the entire universe gangs up on FRT.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Don’t tell him we have 3 jammers in 1dq :ssh: