Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The vagina bones meme is way older than that post but everyone thought they were being serious and constantly post it as an own lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No MP in Mass Effect 3 port, this has not been a good day for remasters

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gotta be honest not really interested in playing mass effect again without some assurance that they added something substantive to the ending of 3

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It’s never going to happen, the ending of ME3 is what it is.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Super No Vacancy posted:

gotta be honest not really interested in playing mass effect again without some assurance that they added something substantive to the ending of 3

They did it’s called Mass Effect 4 coming out someday in the future.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

gyrobot posted:

The sore point is Sony burned bridges with Japan due to that and there is absolutely no way to spin this bad news for Sony.

Hell yeah baby *wolf howl* AWWOOOO

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’d play mass effect again if it was on switch but gently caress no to 60+ hours of single player games I already played taking up my tv gaming time.

acems
May 8, 2019

the only mass effect game i'm curious about playing is andromeda and its not compatible with ps5 smfh

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Super No Vacancy posted:

The list of changes:
HDR
60fps
multiplayer removed

its better to just play on PC with the current versions.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

EA is not going to do anything but a minimum effort port and it's definitely not going to stick its hand into the beehive that is ME3's ending again.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

acems posted:

the only mass effect game i'm curious about playing is andromeda and its not compatible with ps5 smfh

Are you sure? I am not seeing anything that says it doesnt work on PS5.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

So the Feb PS+ games drop today, right?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bouillon Rube posted:

Yes! Control Definitive Edition with the raytracing update, and 60fps mode, and the new PS5 exclusive Destruction Allstars.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I said come in! posted:

The list of changes:
HDR
60fps
multiplayer removed

its better to just play on PC with the current versions.

There’s some general QoL changes to the first two (especially ME1) in regards to weapons and combat (adding melee button, balancing weapons and skills removing some penalties, changing lock-in/aim systems) but yeah it’s mostly a graphic/UI update.

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

Bouillon Rube posted:

They're already up in US.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I said come in! posted:

It works on PS5 but EA did not make a next-gen version or optimization patch for it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/why-mass-effect-legendary-edition-wont-come-to-ps5-and-xbox-series-x

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ZeeBoi posted:

It works on PS5 but EA did not make a next-gen version or optimization patch for it.

https://www.ign.com/articles/why-mass-effect-legendary-edition-wont-come-to-ps5-and-xbox-series-x

I misunderstood what they meant, that is my bad!

acems
May 8, 2019

I said come in! posted:

on the console store it says it's unavailable, but i guess there's a recruit edition or something that is. weird.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Twibbit posted:

That would imply that his reflection in the monitor looks better than the PS4 version.

Are you hitting on them?

always be flirtin' the good book says.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

acems posted:

on the console store it says it's unavailable, but i guess there's a recruit edition or something that is. weird.

I was taking a look at the store, and yeah, I think the original version of the game is no longer available. You gotta buy some other edition now. It's super weird. Any of the physical disc copies will work too.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

My brain is broken because I don't mind the idea of shelling out $60 for a remastered ME1 by itself, let alone the whole trilogy

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Sakurazuka posted:

No MP in Mass Effect 3 port, this has not been a good day for remasters

confirmed? gently caress this planet.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Vikar Jerome posted:

confirmed? gently caress this planet.

The trailer they released today says "Single player content only"

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

I said come in! posted:

I was taking a look at the store, and yeah, I think the original version of the game is no longer available. You gotta buy some other edition now. It's super weird. Any of the physical disc copies will work too.
The PS5/new web store make it look weirder than it is, that was always the version you bought from the store.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

A pretty weaksauce PS Now month to offset the solid PS+ month.

Call of Duty Black Ops III (Until April 29th, also part of the PS+ collection on PS5)
WWE 2K Battlegrounds (Until August 2nd)
Darksiders Genesis
Detroit: Become Human (also part of the PS+ collection on PS5)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Little Nightmares

Games removed today:

Dead Cells
Hitman 2

Other games with known dates for leaving PS Now

Final Fantasy XV (Leaving March 1st, although the Royal Edition is included with the PS+ Collection on PS5)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance (May 3rd)
Wreckfest: Drive Hard. Die Last (May 31st)
The Crew 2 [persistent internet connection required even for locally-downloaded version] (July 5th)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Important question: should I buy the Spyro remaster. I have vague memories of enjoying Spyro once at like a friends house or something, but I also felt that way about Crash and when I booted that up it played like butt. On the other hand, I love everything else Insomniac has made, and it’s like $17.

Does it also play like butt? That’s the important question.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Played some Destruction Allstars on my lunch break, and it's an alright game! I wish it had a mode though that was basically just Twisted Metal, so the cars have guns in otherwords. I want a new Twisted Metal game is what I am trying to say.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

The REAL Goobusters posted:

you have 3 posts in this thread and this is what you brought up lol. Go play some hentai poo poo on steam bro

Who said I like these weeb games but the lack of Japanese releases for the PS5 is still worrying

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

DC Murderverse posted:

Important question: should I buy the Spyro remaster. I have vague memories of enjoying Spyro once at like a friends house or something, but I also felt that way about Crash and when I booted that up it played like butt. On the other hand, I love everything else Insomniac has made, and it’s like $17.

They are pretty good. The levels are fairly open for a ps1 Era game

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
It's a from-the-ground-up remake in the same way the Demons' Souls remake is, fully new designs and animations and everything. As a remake, it's pretty much as good as they get.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

I said come in! posted:

Played some Destruction Allstars on my lunch break, and it's an alright game! I wish it had a mode though that was basically just Twisted Metal, so the cars have guns in otherwords. I want a new Twisted Metal game is what I am trying to say.

Yeah, popped on and played a free-for-all match after the tutorial, and it's pretty fun! Not sure if the novelty will wear off quickly, but it is a very solid game form the small amount I have seen. A+ would download for free again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

DC Murderverse posted:

Spyro rules

Baggot
Sep 9, 2009

Hail to the King, baby.

DC Murderverse posted:

I just beat Spyro 1 for the first time over the last week and I really enjoyed it. I think it holds up really well from the era of mid-90s 3D platformer collectathons. It looks really nice too and the character designs are very cute, especially Spyro.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

gyrobot posted:

Who said I like these weeb games but the lack of Japanese releases for the PS5 is still worrying

If they are from Japan they are weeb games. Can’t make exceptions for stuff you like

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

gyrobot posted:

Oh no what are they gonna do without the weeb japanese games that you brought up because of censorship and definitely not like lmao

foh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gyrobot posted:

I agree with you in principle that Sony's arbitrary content restrictions suck but

a) it's literally impossible to have a conversation about it without everyone going 'haha weeb pedo titty games crymore' as you may have noticed and

b) posting a video from censoredgaming doesn't really help your case

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Escobarbarian posted:

Who was in charge of that, Wong Kar-Wai?

Underrated post.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Sakurazuka posted:

I agree with you in principle that Sony's arbitrary content restrictions suck but

a) it's literally impossible to have a conversation about it without everyone going 'haha weeb pedo titty games crymore' as you may have noticed and

b) posting a video from censoredgaming doesn't really help your case

What is a game that has had its content restricted that isnt a haha weeb pedo titty games crymore?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Devil May Cry V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Devil May Cry V

They reversed course and patched that out, right? Or did they not for Asian PS4 SKUs of the game?