Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
Sorry, not sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Why suck the blood when we have IVs these days

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
new drawing dropped:

Edit: and a work in progress -

Hellbeard fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Feb 4, 2021

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Drew this adorable lil clown bunny for a friend to paint or collage to somehow. Based off an old ceramic figurine. I should "steal" this idea and see what I can do with it.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

Hellbeard posted:

Sorry, not sorry.

I don't know what is more disturbing ... scrolling from the bottom of the page to the top, or vice versa.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Hellbeard posted:

new drawing dropped:

Edit: and a work in progress -

Haha that Muppet skull really got me as I was scrolling.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

sigma 6 posted:

I don't know what is more disturbing ... scrolling from the bottom of the page to the top, or vice versa.

*Evil laugh*
I knew it would be a bit of a visual troll. It's fun :D

Flakey posted:

Haha that Muppet skull really got me as I was scrolling.

haha yes I'm glad I added it. Kinda want to add more characters now maybe make a little scene (though I have no idea what would work with this character as it is)

Edit:
some improvement to this drawing-

Hellbeard fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Feb 4, 2021

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Felt very depressed tonight, so here's another depresso drawing.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

dog nougat posted:

Drew this adorable lil clown bunny for a friend to paint or collage to somehow. Based off an old ceramic figurine. I should "steal" this idea and see what I can do with it.

This is so cute :)

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Angrymog posted:

This is so cute :)

Thanks!

Did some loving around with the waffle wizard today.

Really need to step up my figure drawing skills/develop a better understanding of the mechanics of the human body. Like it's not horrible, but it's sloppy and wrong to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I never read animorphs but I saw some artists do the aliens from them in different ways so I tried a pair of doodles based on some vague text descriptions

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Pick posted:

I never read animorphs but I saw some artists do the aliens from them in different ways so I tried a pair of doodles based on some vague text descriptions

Your colour choices are absolutely gorgeous

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked

Hellbeard posted:

Edit:
some improvement to this drawing-

I like how you've rendered the gun and cool tat you've added, but her face and arm feel off to me. The eye nearest to us seems a little too big and her arms feel maybe too thin or too short? I'm looking at that upper arm nearest to us in particular.

Content: Been trying to stop avoiding them and do more backgrounds these days. This was from a while ago.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Squidtamer DA posted:

I like how you've rendered the gun and cool tat you've added, but her face and arm feel off to me. The eye nearest to us seems a little too big and her arms feel maybe too thin or too short? I'm looking at that upper arm nearest to us in particular.

Content: Been trying to stop avoiding them and do more backgrounds these days. This was from a while ago.

Thanks you for the critique I tried to implement it(with some other tweaks):

edit- also:

Hellbeard fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 6, 2021

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Back to vampire day to day.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

Just about got the settings right on this last burn. Such a finicky process. 5-10% too much and you burn a hole through the paper or just obscure detail with soot that can't be easily dabbed off.

Technically not a drawing but oh well.

VVV Super Cool!!! VVV

sigma 6 fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Feb 6, 2021

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://i.imgur.com/zrOVLgz.mp4

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

sigma 6 posted:

Just about got the settings right on this last burn. Such a finicky process. 5-10% too much and you burn a hole through the paper or just obscure detail with soot that can't be easily dabbed off.

Technically not a drawing but oh well.

VVV Super Cool!!! VVV

Nailed it.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
https://twitter.com/cmarguel/status/1357991082609373184

:discourse: Also, that looks like a fun technique for the glistening fur!

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

This was fun to draw.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Here's a blind art trade I did with some fellows here.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

bltzn
Oct 26, 2020

For the record I do not have a foot fetish.

Shinmera posted:

Here's a blind art trade I did with some fellows here.

These are just so good, especially love the little kid getting shoved

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

gently caress

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

Joan Baez

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Shinmera posted:

gently caress

cool

Here's my drawing. Color was a struggle but for me it's a good result. I need to connect with this fun positive energy more because I didn't enjoy drawing so much in a while.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Been working on some figure drawing. Feel rusty af. Like I forgot how to draw.

Did some work on this cute lil vase for a friend. Gotta go back in and try to make a slightly smoother gradient.

Still need to fix that star in the background..:ssh:

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
https://twitter.com/cmarguel/status/1358779676987072514

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Another header for another monthly status update for my game. I was actually surprised at how much had happened, so it's been really nice to write it up!

https://reader.tymoon.eu/article/393

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Vampire tax

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Here are drawings from today

Found Sound
Jun 8, 2010

haven't posted in one of these in a long while, but i'm breaking a multi-year drawing block and that feels pretty good. anyway here is a wip

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

It's snowing again here!

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Sketches

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Quick lil donut cop

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Beautiful colors!

Shinmera posted:

gently caress

You should try more like this, it’s a fun departure from your usual style :) I like the atmosphere of it.

Here’s some character designs for a comic I wish I could get off my rear end and make!

new boot goofin fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Feb 10, 2021

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

HOT BREAD! posted:

You should try more like this, it’s a fun departure from your usual style :) I like the atmosphere of it.

Thanks, unfortunately I really, really hate that drawing, so it's unlikely I'll be doing anything like it any time soon.

Speaking of hate, another depression day.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

^^^ I like this guy.
Here's my drawing: