Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

The funny thing is that, if the leaks are right, it's literally just them cutting out a few DAT rear end! shots of Miranda and cleaning up a few accidental upskirt angles if you were playing as female Shepherd. The sex scenes, presumably still in all their embarrassing glory, are still in there. The main rear end shot being referenced is a laughably stupid angle that undercuts the one emotional scene with her. But gamers are going to be gamers and convince themselves that it's censorship.

The only emotion is gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Regarde Aduck posted:

because once upon a time we really needed to protect our tribe and the best way to do that was kill the other nearby tribes

The whole "it's all tribes and tribes just kill each other" thing is so loving dumb and largely baseless. It's the :biotruths: of anthropology.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

why do us workers of the world no simply unite?

serious question.

You ever have to do a group project in school and do like all the work while your jackass partners gently caress off but you have to do it and so you hate them and never want to do group projects again?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Well guess what pal I’m the jackass partner

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
More like olddoesless.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Cait is not the idiot

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Cat is also not the idiot.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

xtal posted:

American propaganda funded by your tax dollars

Surely other countries' propaganda also plays the role in this international conspiracy of deuniting the workers.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

toanoradian posted:

Surely other countries' propaganda also plays the role in this international conspiracy of deuniting the workers.

Not really, that is one of the benefits of being the hegemon. Hell American propaganda effects other countries.

Well when we don’t just give the opposition guns...but we reserve that for brown countries

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I got out of most group projects by going to the teacher, and telling them flat out that I don't want to bring everyone else's grades down.

"If you put me in the group, I won't do my share. I just won't. And that is unfair. Either allow me to do it alone, or give me a zero"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Bobby Digital posted:

Cait is not the idiot

I had great aunts who could have conceivably died as adults from tetanus in 1912. I mean, it wouldn’t have made me hold a grudge against cats, but that’s deranged, not idiotic.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

CharlestheHammer posted:

Not really, that is one of the benefits of being the hegemon. Hell American propaganda effects other countries.

Well when we don’t just give the opposition guns...but we reserve that for brown countries

I'm countries like France, the UK, and Russia, all famously non-interventionist and completely disinterested in capitalism and nationalism until the insidious USA got involved

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The US has led on style for quite a while so I sort of get where you'd get that impression.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'm countries like France, the UK, and Russia, all famously non-interventionist and completely disinterested in capitalism and nationalism until the insidious USA got involved

i mean we couped one of those because it was anticapitalist

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Bobby Digital posted:

Cait is not the idiot

I hate dogs because one of my ancestors was torn apart by wolves in 12 000 BCE.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I hate dogs because one of my ancestors was torn apart by wolves in 12 000 BCE.

DAD?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

So desperate for an own you ignored my point sad

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bobby Digital posted:

Cait is not the idiot

something something only have one joke

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Two Beans posted:

the "male/female/porpoise" thing on the forums predates that being a thing right?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Two Beans posted:

It's a shame, because "a bit thick, so type slowly" got a chuckle out of me. Ruined!

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

Skwirl posted:

the "male/female/porpoise" thing on the forums predates that being a thing right?

At least back to 2006, but probably earlier.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

duffmensch posted:

At least back to 2006, but probably earlier.

Yeah, I'm going to continue assuming it's a relic of people wanting to keep their anonymity online, and not an attempt at being anti-trans.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Powerful self own https://twitter.com/NMalliotakis/status/1358139197358563331?s=19

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

ronnie fiveaces

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:hmmyes:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Imagine four minorities at the edge of a cliff.

Republican policies work the same way.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

I love you so much.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
edit: Wrong thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I'm going to continue assuming it's a relic of people wanting to keep their anonymity online, and not an attempt at being anti-trans.

Yeah, when the porpoise bit was created it was meant as both a random bit of irreverence and to mock people who couldn't be bothered to fill out a form in their user preferences.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, when the porpoise bit was created it was meant as both a random bit of irreverence and to mock people who couldn't be bothered to fill out a form in their user preferences.

Gotta be honest, that porpoise thing played a non-trivial role in my starting to think maybe just assuming male in everything wasn't actually ok nor was it the end of the world to have to specify my own pronouns

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I am happily a porpoise.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I am never happily anything

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

RoboRodent posted:

I am happily a porpoise.

Definitely gave me a sense of porpoise at least

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

...and then everyone clapped! Except they didn’t, because I’m an obnoxious rear end in a top hat.

But enough about me etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

EL BROMANCE posted:

...and then everyone clapped! Except they didn’t, because I’m an obnoxious rear end in a top hat.

But enough about me etc

This is the same person who would call the cops on a person listening to rap in public while black because its "disturbing the peace."