Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Perverts with no social filter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
art director for bayonetta she rules

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

Perverts with no social filter

bump_fn posted:

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I don't get the whole trample fetish but that lady is gonna knock her head on that chandelier

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
bayonetta owns

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

bayonetta owns

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nakamura193/status/1357903993851138048

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gonna lol when big lady mutates into a horrible monster and you have to kill it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

haveblue posted:

gonna lol when big lady mutates into a horrible monster and you have to kill it

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuiJ9YcgKTc

I usually don't have patience for 'Infrastructure Builder' games, but seeing MATN muddle through the first few hours of Dyson Sphere Program I might give it a try.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

toiletbrush posted:

Are there any non-obnoxious youtubers who do FailRace style 'survive the hunt' games in GTA 5? Its such a brilliant idea but FailRace is so aggressively poo poo at getting away in car chases that watching him play is just frustrating.

Get this: I have no idea!

(I remember watching a few Fail Races like... two years ago maybe? Or possibly it just felt like two years and was in 2020.)

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

there's some borderline rob liefield rear end poo poo going on here

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

be nice to Tina Fey the butt witch

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

bayonetta owns

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

(but i actually like wonderful 101 better)

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

there's some borderline rob liefield rear end poo poo going on here

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I don't keep up with the world of gaming news so this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9bBx-_GWmo

lol at some of those loving sentencings

(also that getting a person killed gets you one of the lowest sentences of the whole article)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

bump_fn posted:

she was the character designer! and also lmao that the higher ups wanted bayonetta's glasses removed and kamiya instead added glasses to every character

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ahah in the new FO4 YOLO from last night, he was literally a step away from getting murdered by a legendary supermutant AGAIN; he's had more good luck than he is acknowledging.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NoneMoreNegative posted:

ahah in the new FO4 YOLO from last night, he was literally a step away from getting murdered by a legendary supermutant AGAIN; he's had more good luck than he is acknowledging.
he kept scoping out which one was the legendary in vats, waiting long enough that they'd change position, then shoot the wrong one. like 3 or 4 times.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

also I'm p. sure he didn't swap out the charisma Wig & Glasses after strong-arming the settlers as well, so less Perception range on the VATS :lol:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

I’ve been enjoying valheim with friends lately. It’s got a few early access rough edges but no real deal breakers yet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I got the 100 000 000 000 000 000 Nuka ticket cheevo so I retired BUTT MAN and am playing an evil male character. It... sucks because almost everything is geared towards the PC not being evil at all, UNTIL they need to be very evil to do the end-game quests for certain factions.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
even though i've played new vegas multiple times and want to try it from the evil angle because apparently you can do lots with it i... just can't bring myself to do it

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

yeah not just new vegas, i always end up playing some goody two-shoes who helps the starving villagers instead of selling them out to the evil globalcorp. i can't help it

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt posted:

yeah not just new vegas, i always end up playing some goody two-shoes who helps the starving villagers instead of selling them out to the evil globalcorp. i can't help it
most games are too cowardly to make goodness the consistently suboptimal approach is realistically ought to be. maybe only disco elysium and tyranny come to mind as counterexamples (but i haven't yet played either)

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

most games are too cowardly to make goodness the consistently suboptimal approach is realistically ought to be. maybe only disco elysium and tyranny come to mind as counterexamples (but i haven't yet played either)

the only thing truly on a moral spectrum and suboptimal in disco elysium is the state of the world. and it was broken before you got there.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins posted:

tyranny is really good if you like playing evil. like one of my party members wanted to leave so my character beat the poo poo out of them and forced them to stay

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

they also never make a really compelling reason to be evil. it's just power tripping KICK PUPPY / KISS PUPPY stuff.

set it up so that being good actually requires you to make big sacrifices and being bad has good outcomes that someone other than a cackling supervillain would appreciate.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
I find it not only easy but almost impossible to resist being a colossal rear end in a top hat in god games but just can't bring myself to do anything particularly evil in RPGs. I guess that means I should never get into politics.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

they also never make a really compelling reason to be evil. it's just power tripping KICK PUPPY / KISS PUPPY stuff.

set it up so that being good actually requires you to make big sacrifices and being bad has good outcomes that someone other than a cackling supervillain would appreciate.

try tyranny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg0WsR3EnGg

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The old ARPGS like aracanum, baldur's gate, and planescape are also pretty good if you want to actually feel like your choices matter.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The old ARPGS like aracanum, baldur's gate, and planescape are also pretty good if you want to actually feel like your choices matter.

OK calling Torment Planescape Torment is idiotic but calling it Planescape is literally literally the same as calling Baldur's Gate Forgotten Realms.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
planetscape tournament

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
manscape toupee

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

manscape toupee

I still keep thinking he played Doctor Who at some point but he didnt!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

playing through the halos on the master chorf collection. 3 has way more pathos than i remember it having. 4 goes right back to master chief master chiefing all over everyone's face and chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

playing through the halos on the master chorf collection. 3 has way more pathos than i remember it having. 4 goes right back to master chief master chiefing all over everyone's face and chest

ODST best Halo