Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
"Hey how's it goin?"

"Nuttin' much"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Who puts chicken soup in chili?

Chicken broth is a common part of chili.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

CharlestheHammer posted:

I meant there isn’t any evidence that’s what he did. We don’t know his childhood

Idiot On Anti-Social Media.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
A mod just told me that chicken soup talk is forbidden on page 621.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

Stop

Talking

About

loving

Soup.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

This looks amazing! Just great. Anyone that disagrees with me is racist.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Joke's on her, I wear Doc Martens daily and am in a 4+ year relationship that will eventually turn into a marriage when we have the funds to get our own place. :colbert: But I'm also a scary half-gay liberal, so I'm sure it's just my Satanic influences or something.

Also, whenever I think of Classically Abby, I always remember this thumbnail.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Fame Douglas posted:

This looks amazing! Just great. Anyone that disagrees with me is racist.

Actually True.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Is this post from loving 1999? Or has teenage fashion just not changed since I was one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

You can't silence me I'm going to gently caress that soup.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

The fact that Classically Abby is obsessed with gender roles, traditional masculinity/femininity, etc. is pretty ironic when you consider the fact that her husband ABSOLUTELY looks like someone the alt-right would call a "soyboy beta cuck".

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Remember that guy who got dragged for using dog shampoo? He apparently decided to go on Fox.

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1358948065248444417?s=20

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Read After Burning posted:

The fact that Classically Abby is obsessed with gender roles, traditional masculinity/femininity, etc. is pretty ironic when you consider the fact that her husband ABSOLUTELY looks like someone the alt-right would call a "soyboy beta cuck".

isnt she related to an alt right dude or one of the "young hip" wonderboys? I want to say Ben Sharp's sister.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's literally tom scott in a false beard.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Yeah, smol Ben's sister.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PhazonLink posted:

isnt she related to an alt right dude or one of the "young hip" wonderboys? I want to say Ben Sharp's sister.

Ben Shapiro, yup.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh somehow my brain didnt think Abby was a nickname for Abigail when i went to see if my guess was right.

Also my brain thought those were two different white ladys.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Elviscat posted:

Is this post from loving 1999? Or has teenage fashion just not changed since I was one.

The Right-Wing nutjobs still make "jokes" about how black people wear saggy pants, when as far as I know that particular style hasn't been cool for decades.

The joke is less about fashion and more about how awful these women who wear more comfortable shoes are, and how lonely and less of a woman they will be because nobody will marry them.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

BrigadierSensible posted:

The Right-Wing nutjobs still make "jokes" about how black people wear saggy pants, when as far as I know that particular style hasn't been cool for decades.

The joke is less about fashion and more about how awful these women who wear more comfortable shoes are, and how lonely and less of a woman they will be because nobody will marry them.

Also, saying that a woman is wearing 'sensible shoes' is code for calling her a lesbian in some conservative spheres.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Cythereal posted:

Also, saying that a woman is wearing 'sensible shoes' is code for calling her a lesbian in some conservative spheres.

Especially if you're using a picture of combat boots instead of like sneakers.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

Remember that guy who got dragged for using dog shampoo? He apparently decided to go on Fox.

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1358948065248444417?s=20

People realized this was a bit instantly, and it's only become more clear since he and his mom have doubled down on it. It's just a grift for his right wing hate speech paper. Don't fall for it or you'll end up with another Jordan Peterson.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Cythereal posted:

Lesbians, notable for never getting into serious relationships.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, lesbians have never got married either. Ellen and Portia? Who the gently caress are they?

The boots thing is extra weird, because (and maybe its just due to all the RE8 tall lady horniness) uhh, men get mad horny for goth/punk girls and will say poo poo like "I want her to step on me wearing boots" and poo poo.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
This is someone trying to deny that being a thing and also basically saying "if a man wants to have sex with you it won't lead to a healthy relationship."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Yeah, lesbians have never got married either. Ellen and Portia? Who the gently caress are they?

The boots thing is extra weird, because (and maybe its just due to all the RE8 tall lady horniness) uhh, men get mad horny for goth/punk girls and will say poo poo like "I want her to step on me wearing boots" and poo poo.

Men have been fetishizing the kind of ladies who wear boots like that for as long as there have been ladies wearing those boots. It's just that those aren't the "right" kind of ladies so they clearly will never have fulfilling relationships. Not like my marriage I jumped into right out of high school with someone I can't actually stand and who leaves me miserable but who I refuse to leave because momma didn't raise no quitter.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Your momma wears combat boots", a popular slur from like what, 1948

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

xtal posted:

People realized this was a bit instantly, and it's only become more clear since he and his mom have doubled down on it. It's just a grift for his right wing hate speech paper. Don't fall for it or you'll end up with another Jordan Peterson.

I mean if he wants to eat himself into a meat benzo coma and turn into a vegetable after telling everyone else he's the smartest life understander in the world he's welcome to. I can't think of a better argument against the right than the life of jordan bee movie peterson.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

PhazonLink posted:

Also related to him, Mara Wilson who rules.

marshmallow creep posted:

Men have been fetishizing the kind of ladies who wear boots like that for as long as there have been ladies wearing those boots. It's just that those aren't the "right" kind of ladies so they clearly will never have fulfilling relationships. Not like my marriage I jumped into right out of high school with someone I can't actually stand and who leaves me miserable but who I refuse to leave because momma didn't raise no quitter.

Many men want the kind of woman who will stomp on their face with big heavy boots and I don't judge us for it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1358815415997202434

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

tabarnak d'ostie mon goon

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

BrigadierSensible posted:

A ton of people around where I live still like it, so it can't be that out of fashion.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Elviscat posted:

My 13-yo loves her Docs, hoodies, and Nirvana T-shirts. I dunno what to tell you.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

bulletsponge13 posted:

The real Soup Crime is PA and their bullshit "pot pie".

It's not pot pie you loving weirdos. It's Chicken Noodle Soup.

don't look up 'pie floater' OP

OwlFancier posted:

That's literally tom scott in a false beard.

:stonk:

Zetsubou-san has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Feb 9, 2021

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Elviscat posted:

Doc Martens are back in a big way with teens.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I learned Docs were back when an older punk made a TikTok begging Zoomers to learn what the different colored laces mean.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Nothing like reinventing MySpace in 2021.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

grittyreboot posted:

I learned Docs were back when an older punk made a TikTok begging Zoomers to learn what the different colored laces mean.

None of that poo poo means anything anymore and it's kinda sad and pathetic and not very punk that some old man is trying to force kids to adhere to their 30-40 year old nonsense.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
What did the colored laces mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Leavemywife posted:

What did the colored laces mean?

Different sub-scenes, the two most important to pay attention to were Nazi punks and anti-Nazi punks.