Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
keyboard could use a warshing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
what are the stick thingies for? a similar game?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

President Beep posted:

what are the stick thingies for? a similar game?

they work like poker chips

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

Here's somethin. I recently scored this sweet riichi mahjong set. it's from 1989ish

these look like they make excellent soft clicky noises

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

graph posted:

these look like they make excellent soft clicky noises

they absolutely do

hi echi :wave:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whatsup friend

thers a doctor in town called rod kirkwood and i thought drat what a clint eastwood of a name, so I swapped it around because rodwood is funny

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Silver Alicorn posted:

they work like poker chips

you eat them??

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

ain’t noone stoppin ya

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

tell that to MY WIFE

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

land of the free my rear end.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

beep’s rear end is out on bail

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

President Beep posted:

tell that to MY WIFE

one of these days she's going to catch you posting, and that will be the end of ol president beep

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

land of the free my rear end.

im purposely choosing to read this as if there is a land where there is free (and presumably ample) "my rear end" (beeps rear end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey everybody. don't mind me... just making another post! :)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

clipboard is currently empty

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

let's keep up the good work

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

:black_large_square::large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:large_yellow_square::black_large_square::large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square:
:large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square::large_green_square::black_large_square:
:large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Silver Alicorn posted:

:black_large_square::large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:large_yellow_square::black_large_square::large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square:
:large_yellow_square::large_yellow_square::black_large_square::large_green_square::black_large_square:
:large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square::large_green_square:

seven hundred seventy seven nonodecillion, seven hundred seventy seven octodecillion, seven hundred seventy seven septemdecillion...

FalseNegative
Jul 24, 2007

2>/dev/null

Silver Alicorn posted:

let's keep up the good work

Doing my part.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

paste

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm posting right now

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The deadline is Tuesday, Feb 22, at 9:00pm us-east. That's in about 26.5 hours.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

my clipboard is empty but I just wanted to say hi

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

duel pump action penis game

AstuteCat
May 4, 2007

posting after a long hiatus. feels good. might paste later.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I like to post.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Silver Alicorn posted:

I like to post.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
fuckin hate posting but i do it because my doc says it's good for my heart

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

stay strong forums poster ham adams. you can do it!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

pasted from clipboard and posted

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3iDKsjSiIQ

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
tried to make a post the other day and got told by the god drat shitheads at facebook that it was against some bullshit standards, like it's against the community to post facts about the god drat government. i don't know if you've ever seen the poo poo that gets posted around here but trying to say there are community standards to be violated is the biggest god damned lie ever told in this nation since jimmy carter sold panama to the commies. i tried calling facebook to complain - do you have any idea how hard it is to get a phone call into that company, worst god drat customer service i've ever seen, what can you expect from a company made by pisspants millennials anyway. i got banned from the loving 7-11 the other day because the child working the counter broke down crying after i laid into her for moving too slow and the manager yelled at me - me, a paying customer, he should have been taking my side and not that little whiner's side! i can only imagine he's just doing it to try and get in her pants. loving pathetic. management's been a joke in this country ever since the clintons passed a bunch of bullshit laws sponsored by the unions. i finally got a hold of someone at facebook and i demanded they put that rear end in a top hat mark zuckerberg on the phone, the little snothead tried giving me a line about "not authorized to disclose that information" and i loving lost it, i told them if i ever found them they'd come to know my hand like the sodomites knew the hand of god, then they interrupted me - who the gently caress do they think they are to interrupt me, if i ever interrupted my old man i got the lash and put on bread and water for five days, and even then it was usually accidental! my brother once answered back and he got beat until he went crosseyed. served a lesson to the rest of us and to the other kids at school too. some of those little shits stopped coming around our place, but that suited pops just fine, he never cared for company anyway. the chickenshit on the other end of the phone said something about the call being recorded, which i told him who the hell was he to record my voice, and to get it all on tape to play back later because i was going to give him a compressed lesson in life in fifteen minutes on the phone to make up for the fifteen years his parents wasted on coddling him. i worked up a real good yell at him, like i haven't done since the god drat cops served me a restraining order from my ex-wife, who broke her wedding vows to me when she packed up and left without even asking for my permission, but at some point the little shithead hung up the phone on me so i'm not sure how much actually got through to him. once i figured out i'd been hung up on i hollered real loud and threw the phone across the room before pulling my gun and shooting it. now i'm on the outs with my girlfriend because she got pissy at me for breaking her phone and shooting in the house again. i had to promise to buy her another one of those god drat chinese computers again before she'd calm down and even then she made me sleep in the loving camper like some trailer park derelict. i wish i could dump her rear end but the knitting circles around here spread a bunch of bullshit rumors about me and it's hard to wet my wick in this town and i ain't going through another dry spell again

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

tried to make a post the other day and got told by the god drat shitheads at facebook that it was against some bullshit standards, like it's against the community to post facts about the god drat government. i don't know if you've ever seen the poo poo that gets posted around here but trying to say there are community standards to be violated is the biggest god damned lie ever told in this nation since jimmy carter sold panama to the commies. i tried calling facebook to complain - do you have any idea how hard it is to get a phone call into that company, worst god drat customer service i've ever seen, what can you expect from a company made by pisspants millennials anyway. i got banned from the loving 7-11 the other day because the child working the counter broke down crying after i laid into her for moving too slow and the manager yelled at me - me, a paying customer, he should have been taking my side and not that little whiner's side! i can only imagine he's just doing it to try and get in her pants. loving pathetic. management's been a joke in this country ever since the clintons passed a bunch of bullshit laws sponsored by the unions. i finally got a hold of someone at facebook and i demanded they put that rear end in a top hat mark zuckerberg on the phone, the little snothead tried giving me a line about "not authorized to disclose that information" and i loving lost it, i told them if i ever found them they'd come to know my hand like the sodomites knew the hand of god, then they interrupted me - who the gently caress do they think they are to interrupt me, if i ever interrupted my old man i got the lash and put on bread and water for five days, and even then it was usually accidental! my brother once answered back and he got beat until he went crosseyed. served a lesson to the rest of us and to the other kids at school too. some of those little shits stopped coming around our place, but that suited pops just fine, he never cared for company anyway. the chickenshit on the other end of the phone said something about the call being recorded, which i told him who the hell was he to record my voice, and to get it all on tape to play back later because i was going to give him a compressed lesson in life in fifteen minutes on the phone to make up for the fifteen years his parents wasted on coddling him. i worked up a real good yell at him, like i haven't done since the god drat cops served me a restraining order from my ex-wife, who broke her wedding vows to me when she packed up and left without even asking for my permission, but at some point the little shithead hung up the phone on me so i'm not sure how much actually got through to him. once i figured out i'd been hung up on i hollered real loud and threw the phone across the room before pulling my gun and shooting it. now i'm on the outs with my girlfriend because she got pissy at me for breaking her phone and shooting in the house again. i had to promise to buy her another one of those god drat chinese computers again before she'd calm down and even then she made me sleep in the loving camper like some trailer park derelict. i wish i could dump her rear end but the knitting circles around here spread a bunch of bullshit rumors about me and it's hard to wet my wick in this town and i ain't going through another dry spell again

drat. thats brutal dude.

*unpauses xbox*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i’ll be your wing man

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ya

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i'm pastin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
ate a bunch of refried beans and hot sauce last night. now I'm posting!!