Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Jay Rust posted:

Thinking about the mess affect (heh) remake, any word on if they’re gonna do anything about the “enemies everywhere!” battle cry?

I hope not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Are PS5s still hard to find?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gripweed posted:

Last I heard, yes.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I still haven't been able to get one but to be fair all I've really been doing is checking amazon once every few days

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

Thinking about the mess affect (heh) remake, any word on if they’re gonna do anything about the “enemies everywhere!” battle cry?

They'd better not! :mad:

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I followed and turned on notifications few of the twitter accounts that tweet when they hear about availability. It was about once a week all the retailers would get stock. When stock was available, I'd spend a fair amount of time on the retailer's websites trying to successfully get one. I'm sure there are better ways, but that's how I succeeded in getting one from Gamestop.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/anthonyLfisher/status/1359327920095920128

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Everyone loves Lawyer Cat, a lovely cat that argues cases!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

haveblue posted:

Everyone loves Lawyer Cat, a lovely cat that argues cases!

https://local.theonion.com/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-of-telling-people-john-1819578998

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
the lawyer cat has been milkshake ducked in record time

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Sony says they shipped 4.5 million PS5s last year but they're not very optimistic about the parts shortages getting better any time soon.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ErrEff posted:

Sony says they shipped 4.5 million PS5s last year but they're not very optimistic about the parts shortages getting better any time soon.

Oof, that is way short of the promised 10 - 12 million they said before launch.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I just hope Jackie Weaver doesn't get milkshake ducked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGmYeAm0jk

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

SeXReX posted:

I just hope Jackie Weaver doesn't get milkshake ducked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgGmYeAm0jk

She's a Tory.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ALAB

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Oof, that is way short of the promised 10 - 12 million they said before launch.

that was 10-12 million by march 31st but looks like t heyll probably fall short yeah

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I think the last time someone posted about that Brittle Hollow location it was about flying up there, which is how I also did it (hotshot pilots club)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Gripweed posted:

I find one everytime I walk into my living room haha owned

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I hotshot piloted my way to the Sun Station, I have nothing to prove to Brittle Hollow

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

:hai:

i work for lawyers, they all suck

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Great podcast.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I'm not entirely sure what the solution is but it's pretty hosed up that laws are so convolutedly complex that we all just sort of accept that figuring out which actions are legal or illegal is a full time job requiring a professional degree

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Simplistic laws sadly aren't a better solution. That's how you end up with a legal code that is so broad and sweeping that any and all nuance for different situations and special cases is lost.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
This is what happens when someone tries to be clever and edges just past what the law allows, and the law is updated to make it clear that we don't want people to do that, but carefully, so as not to make anything else illegal unintentionally, and this happens pretty often for literally hundreds of years

Law is basically a Winchester Mystery House built out of precedent instead of extra bathrooms

haveblue fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Feb 10, 2021

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Law is a constant arms race towards finding the least-worst solution to a neverending problem.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

b-but what about phoenix wright

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I've been reading about late-Republican Roman history and despite the classical portrayal of the Romans as being this highly legalistic, honor-bound people their lawmaking was literally student council level poo poo like "okay Caesar we'll make you Consul two years ahead of time but you gotta vote Pompey for Class Treasurer no takesie-backsies!"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A patrician bought an adoption from a pleb so he could run for tribune, bought the tribune election, and spent his term colluding with his patrician friends.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm not entirely sure what the solution is but it's pretty hosed up that laws are so convolutedly complex that we all just sort of accept that figuring out which actions are legal or illegal is a full time job requiring a professional degree
yeah i saw this episode of star trek too

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

haveblue posted:

I hotshot piloted my way to the Sun Station, I have nothing to prove to Brittle Hollow

i wanted to try this but how the hell would you even nail that target, by the time i'm close enough gravity's already winning the fight against my thrusters

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

There's a "cheevo" for it

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

In fairness I only tried a couple times 'cos going towards the sun curdles my stomach something nasty

c outer wilds s: going insane trying to work out which tower's which on ash twin (I have the hint about their design relating to their associated planet, e.g. hurricane for g iant's deep but visual processing is failing me utterly)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ciaphas posted:

i wanted to try this but how the hell would you even nail that target, by the time i'm close enough gravity's already winning the fight against my thrusters

You have to get into an orbit (the physics is good enough to support this emergently) and maneuver towards it like a real spaceship instead of the magic helicopter it behaves like anywhere else in the system, it's :jeb: as gently caress

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

haveblue posted:

You have to get into an orbit (the physics is good enough to support this emergently) and maneuver towards it like a real spaceship instead of the magic helicopter it behaves like anywhere else in the system, it's :jeb: as gently caress

this'd be more awesome and less terrifying if I had any way to know if my maneuvers put my periapsis into the flames

still good to know, though i want to find the "right" way to get there first

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47p04i_3Pso

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Nice. Lets get everything running at 60fps please.

Only bummer is since this is the 3D version you can't use it with randomizer. (AFAIK)

I do like most of 3D's models though, they have a charm to them.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Link's walk cycle looks weird in that

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

Link's walk cycle looks weird in that

As someone that's just been playing the N64 version, it looks like one of those old Buster Keaton movies where everything's weirdly sped up

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

could have removed the HAH! every time Link does anything while they were at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Whizzing Wizard posted:

could have removed the HAH! every time Link does anything while they were at it

don't you dare remove a single one of nobuyuki hiyama's voice lines

whenever I play rando I remove the low health beep and all navi noises though those are just annoying