Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
There should be a Detective Eevee movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

dracovish has legs that let it run fast but it can only breathe underwater.

this thing's loving head is on backwards

there is no way these poor creatures know anything but suffering

Kerrzhe fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Feb 11, 2021

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Dahlia Litwick

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Looper posted:

hands up! haha gotcha jk

gently caress yes, this is the pokemon someone designs to really get some poo poo done.

Kerrzhe posted:

here you go, my 6 least favorite pokemon

god there's so many bad ones

First of all, the pokemon thats literally just an unfortunate half of a pokemon brought to life is a loving miracle they approved and designed it, one small sign that satan has not abandoned this world and there is still yet hope and point to existing.

Second, this loving penguin with ice-head is making me regret not buying sword

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
please tell me the barnacle boss gets an attack called Septa-Slap

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Simone Magus posted:

There should be a Detective Eevee movie

Voiced by Danny Devito?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
people keep taking swings at pokemon that rule instead of like, Stantler

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Khanstant posted:

please tell me the barnacle boss gets an attack called Septa-Slap

his ultimate move is called Flip-Off

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Does anyone else use "John Wicking" as a verb

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

pokemon are so good lol ahhh all the ones people try and say are bad own!! what a series

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Kerrzhe posted:

the sword/shield fossil pokemon are abominations that should not exist

exactly!!! that's why they are precious children that deserve love!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
to see the true Bad Pokemon look into you are own heart

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I appreciate the spirit of the fossils but think theyre just not drawn good

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Does anyone else use "John Wicking" as a verb

what does it mean

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

new Pokemon game where the whole game is just the safari zone. Your Pokedex is a notebook and you have to draw them in yourself and write your own descriptions

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

only two months until new pokemon snap

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

my least favorite pokemon is the racist one. I will be taking no further questions.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Hwurmp posted:

what does it mean

I use it when referring to someone killing someone or multiple someones quickly, in a stylish fashion.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIKqpxf8bGQ&t=8545s

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

homeless snail posted:

my least favorite pokemon is the racist one. I will be taking no further questions.

Do you mean the Pokemon who is a racist caricature or the pokemon who is the most bigoted

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

homeless snail posted:

yeah but which one though

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Whizzing Wizard posted:

I remember seeing some Excel sheet about how you are "supposed to" level specific weapons in that game and it made me stop playing.
See, the trap with that kind of sheet is you don't actually need them. Just making sure you stick the pointy weapons into enemies that don't like being poked by pointy weapons and suchlike, and having the right elemental gem around will contribute more to damage than all the affinity shenanigans. Combining weapons can get somewhat involved but unless you absolutely want to create ultimate weapons you can get through the game with a couple simple rules.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Khanstant posted:

Second, this loving penguin with ice-head is making me regret not buying sword

i regret to inform you that eiscue is a shield exclusive

cheetah7071 posted:

people keep taking swings at pokemon that rule instead of like, Stantler

stantler is cute

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

I hate this guy

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I think all my favorite Pokemon are funny enough all the ones where they take the least creative liberty. All the ones that are just "a turtle" "a bird" "an ant" "a dog" "a horse" "a candle" I absolutely love and then they come at me with "we drew a wrestler whose karati gi is part of his skin" and man just put that back where you found it

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

The fact that Pokemon are called "the turtle Pokemon" etc in the Pokedex suggests that the Pokemon world has regular animals as well just getting loving murdered by rats firing lightning bolts or dogs shooting fireballs.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Pwnstar posted:

The fact that Pokemon are called "the turtle Pokemon" etc in the Pokedex suggests that the Pokemon world has regular animals as well just getting loving murdered by rats firing lightning bolts or dogs shooting fireballs.

nah it's just that like, people notice than houndour and yamper and stoutland are all kinda similar and call that manner of being "dog". That is what I believe.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I think all my favorite Pokemon are funny enough all the ones where they take the least creative liberty. All the ones that are just "a turtle" "a bird" "an ant" "a dog" "a horse" "a candle" I absolutely love and then they come at me with "we drew a wrestler whose karati gi is part of his skin" and man just put that back where you found it

i was just thinking i'd go to bat for just about any pokemon but yeah unovan bert and ernie are terrible

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
the real problem with pokemon is that too few of them evolve from little goblins into sexy angel people

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Looper posted:

i was just thinking i'd go to bat for just about any pokemon but yeah unovan bert and ernie are terrible

Sawk rules though.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Relax Or DIE posted:

the real problem with pokemon is that too few of them evolve from little goblins into sexy angel people

nsfw?

smt is the superior franchise

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

I just want voltorb flip in every game...

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

nsfw?

smt is the superior franchise
The funniest thing is that this is fairly obviously based on a real-world historical statue of Artemis that does, in fact, look a lot like that. The biggest difference is that historical Artemis statues have even more tits than that.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.vice.com/en/article/akdqbp/super-nintendo-music-does-not-need-restoration

i enjoyed this article a lot

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Sword and Shield fossil Pokemon are my favorite fossil Pokemon in the whole series. Like seriously what a genius concept to twist the usual fossil Pokemon formula in a bizarre and hilarious way while also nodding at real world history.

I didn't like Sword and Shield that much but those 4 Pokemon are absolutely the best thing the game brought to the series.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i can't get over the fact that there's no way they're not in constant pain and suffering from their biology and internal organs just not even lining up at all

it feels extremely wrong and i would not wish such an existence on a creature that just wants to be my friend

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

that article is kind of funny, feels like the actual issue is with bad restorations by people not really understanding what theyre doing? also the idea that the snes echo is somehow special and not... a delay reverb that you could absolutely just match in software with a bit of effort is................................... Strange lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Dracovish seems happy enough when I make them curry. When you are born into suffering it becomes the baseline I guess.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
vice guy dying inside sorry pal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBK2YIrY62I

how come there's no DKC2HD? They made 3d models already didn't they? Give us the hi-res kongs!!

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Been playing Pokemon since the beginning and there has still yet to be a better Pokemon than my good fluffy tiger-dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
top 5 pokemon:

1. Breloom
2. Garchomp
3. Primarina
4. Gardevoir
5. Flapple