Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

CCKeane posted:

Weekend at Bernie's is funny, but Weekend at Bernie's 2 is a goddamn testament to the human spirit.

Imagine that you are a producer, and you have a modestly successful film with a one joke premise where the titular character dies in the first fifteen minutes, and you have the courage to make a sequel.

It's like the moon landing. As a species, we imagined it, we did it.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

RF that dog is a literal monster

A road too far. ##vote Hal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

spacing in vienna posted:

RF that is a drat Goode Dog

And I was voting Obama for being all "look, I'm participating" but that's a fantastic cat so I'm going to have to switch my vote to

##vote Sandwolf

for the epic crime of hating kitties.

click here because I keep screwing up the embed

Hmmmmmmmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vig mason cop

Cena SiV Grandi

Vig: Cena cuz if he’s scum I won’t catch it
Mason: Grandi cuz he was a mod in Cookfia and I enjoyed chatting with him a lot
Cop: SiV because I would like to know if she is town

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Vig: Every single poster in this game except for me, including (especially), CapPig.
Mason: Myself
Cop: why bother copping anybody, I've already vigged them all.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
TBF Bernie lived for about 30 minutes until he got the fatal shot in the rear end.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Idle Amalgam posted:

TBF Bernie lived for about 30 minutes until he got the fatal shot in the rear end.

He was dead on the inside once he realized his scheme was revealed.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Vig mason cop

Cena SiV Grandi

Vig: Cena because I've only played 1 game with him so I have no idea what to expect. Snip that thread early so I don't have to figure out a meta
Mason: SiV because I've played a bunch of games with her and don't recall being on either a scum team or in a masonry with her, should be fun to shoot the poo poo with her. I think we talked music at one point, maybe in jokephase of some game or another.
Cop: Grandi, something about his play has been sketch

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Insandenza posted:

RF that dog is a literal monster

I assume that's complimentary

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

So who are we throwing to the volcano gods today?

Grandi hates dogs but also hates people calling dogs monsters.
Hal called a dog a monster.
I'm sure some other people have done some things too but let's be real there are two of the scum sitting right in front of us.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

I'm sure some other people have done some things too but let's be real there are two of the scum sitting right in front of us.

Yeah grandis reaction to toal felt defensive and self aware to me, also gut call on siv for her last post but I feel like I've been wrong there a number of times before so it's meaningless, just like all of Bernie's material wealth in the face of being cursed a restless unlife.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

I take offense to that, I do not hate dogs. I just don't think we should heap praise upon a dog who has not done a thing worthy of praise. Who am I to determine who is a good boy? Especially from just a picture.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Grandicap posted:

I take offense to that, I do not hate dogs. I just don't think we should heap praise upon a dog who has not done a thing worthy of praise. Who am I to determine who is a good boy? Especially from just a picture.

All dogs are good dogs and deserve your praise.

You would know this if you didn’t hate dogs.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
The lil pup is cute, but can goodness be assessed by looks alone? I think I stand with grandi on this pressing issue.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

The lil pup is cute, but can goodness be assessed by looks alone? I think I stand with grandi on this pressing issue.

Third scum spotted.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If you prefer traditionally cute dogs my partners dog also tolerates me

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

Grandicap posted:

I refuse to praise your cute pupper.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

This dog is looking like you've been talking about star wars novels for 20 straight minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

RF cool dodo tat that I just saw in the other thread. Bird tattoos are the best tattoos

That is all.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Retro Futurist posted:

Another good dog.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

I assume that's complimentary

Oh no doubt

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Hal is back to not scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Not voting Voodoofly because they have been v kind. The rest of you could learn from him

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have a cat, she's great.

And she has a friend.

Then just last month we adopted this 3 y/o sheltie-husky mix that the owner couldn't keep any more

She also thinks she is a cat (she actually leaves via the cat door but can't quite figure out how to get back in it)

In short, both dogs and cats are great

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im so sorry i forgot to bookmark the thread and out of sight out of mind happened. ill be back in a few hours when i get home to read it

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yeah no still can't do it properly. Pet pictures once I figure out what I did wrong, do not hold your breath

Imgur? For some reason if I use imgur I have to copy the code, then put it somewhere else before I post it here. Slap it in a Word file, make sure the timg and dot-jpg are in there, then it copies in here fine, if I try to copy it straight in it doesn't work. :shrug:

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I have never seen this movie

I have seen this movie, and it was really funny, and I was thinking about watching it again. But what if it has been hit by the Suck Fairy? That can happen.

The only things I really remember are a boat scene and something about Bernie being in a shopping cart or something. I was shocked to learn they used a stunt double for the scene where Bernie falls off the boat and gets dragged behind it for miles. These actors, they are such prima donnas.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

In the interest of fairness to my cats, this is the other one, the one who pays no attention to the television no matter what's on. I waited hours for him to do something cute. He just slept.

There is no dog. I am on a border collie rescue list to adopt, but it's not going fast. I may have been too picky, but this rescue fosters instead of having a facility, and I think all the good folks who foster these dogs just get too attached and decide to keep them.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

im so sorry i forgot to bookmark the thread and out of sight out of mind happened. ill be back in a few hours when i get home to read it

I do not forgive you.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I do not forgive you.

i understand.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

CCKeane posted:

This dog is looking like you've been talking about star wars novels for 20 straight minutes.

"This poo poo again."

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Lemme try again.

Lilac

Josie

Bastian

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

Vig mason cop

Cena SiV Grandi

Vig: Cena cuz if he’s scum I won’t catch it
Mason: Grandi cuz he was a mod in Cookfia and I enjoyed chatting with him a lot
Cop: SiV because I would like to know if she is town

If I want to play vig/mason/cop do I pick randomly from the player list or sub you in in my spot?

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Idle Amalgam posted:

Movie would be funnier had he been shot in the rear end, but it was a hypo full of drugs

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grandicap posted:

Vig: Cena because I've only played 1 game with him so I have no idea what to expect. Snip that thread early so I don't have to figure out a meta
Mason: SiV because I've played a bunch of games with her and don't recall being on either a scum team or in a masonry with her, should be fun to shoot the poo poo with her. I think we talked music at one point, maybe in jokephase of some game or another.
Cop: Grandi, something about his play has been sketch

I don't think we ever have, either! Sooner or later it has to happen, right?

And talking music definitely sounds like something I'd do. Animal Crossing, maybe? I think we took a break from a vitriolic d1 in order to spam each other music requests.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JOHN CENA posted:

This was like 10 hours or so ago, and deadline is in 3.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I have seen this movie, and it was really funny, and I was thinking about watching it again. But what if it has been hit by the Suck Fairy? That can happen.

The only things I really remember are a boat scene and something about Bernie being in a shopping cart or something. I was shocked to learn they used a stunt double for the scene where Bernie falls off the boat and gets dragged behind it for miles. These actors, they are such prima donnas.

Parts didn't age well, like the fake suicide note claiming the two main characters were gay lovers embezzling money to pay for a sex change

It was the 80s, that was considered an acceptable punchline

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Deadline is in 3 hours. I’m not going to pretend I have strong feelings on anyone.

In that sense I’m fine with my vote on grandi. I sort of agree with CCK that his early posts were a little forced. The biggest “scumtell” I could point to is saying he would cop himself as his posts are off. I know it’s a joke but there is some slight truth to scum players pay way more attention to how their own posts appear.

This is pretty weak, even for day 1, but it’s plurality. I don’t like voting players I’ve never played with d1 which is Obama, IA and rhymes. Of the rest nothing really stands out. I’m also happy to vote Cena. I believe he spaced on the game but at the same time no content is worth a d1 vote for me. I might swap after kid drop off.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Movie would be funnier had he been shot in the rear end, but it was a hypo full of drugs

This is true lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If I want to play vig/mason/cop do I pick randomly from the player list or sub you in in my spot?

me or anyone would have been fine, this feels a little self conscious