Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
MvC

Mason: Hal maybe?
Vig: lowest post count end of day even if it was me
Cop: one of SIV or Cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

me or anyone would have been fine, this feels a little self conscious

well I can't exactly play vig mason cop with me in there.

Still voting you for being anti cat

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

spacing in vienna posted:

HmmMMm

##vote SiV

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SiV is being a bit too cagey imo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

HmmMMm

##vote SiV

Whoa!

Ok buddy ##vote SiV

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wouldn't be d1 without Sandwolf voting me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Whoa!

Ok buddy ##vote SiV

great sands sand alike

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

Deadline is in 3 hours. I’m not going to pretend I have strong feelings on anyone.

In that sense I’m fine with my vote on grandi. I sort of agree with CCK that his early posts were a little forced. The biggest “scumtell” I could point to is saying he would cop himself as his posts are off. I know it’s a joke but there is some slight truth to scum players pay way more attention to how their own posts appear.

This is pretty weak, even for day 1, but it’s plurality. I don’t like voting players I’ve never played with d1 which is Obama, IA and rhymes. Of the rest nothing really stands out. I’m also happy to vote Cena. I believe he spaced on the game but at the same time no content is worth a d1 vote for me. I might swap after kid drop off.

Damned if you do damned if you don't apparently SiV. I kept myself in there and got called out, you considered leaving yourself out and got called out.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

Damned if you do damned if you don't apparently SiV. I kept myself in there and got called out, you considered leaving yourself out and got called out.

no, Grandi, you answered the question, SiV dodged it twice for no discernible reason

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

no, Grandi, you answered the question, SiV dodged it twice for no discernible reason

And grandi got voted for it anyway, hence his point.

The only winning move is not to play, cat-hater.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

She was asking clarifiers, there wasn't a point in which she said she wasn't going to answer it.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Grandicap posted:

To be fair I’m voting you for your dog hating. The rest was just me trying to rationalize a vote.

Grandi: who do you want to vote? Because I’m really not sure I want to vote you and I’m having trouble determining if scum would let you sit at vote leader (with 2 votes I know) this close to deadline.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am declaring that I am in a silent masonry with SiV. We cannot talk out of thread and have no additional powers. But I am making this move in solidarity with her.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

Grandicap posted:

She was asking clarifiers, there wasn't a point in which she said she wasn't going to answer it.

Also the "dodged twice" makes it sound like I didn't get jumped on for asking for clarifiers, at which point you can't win anyway.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grandicap posted:

I am declaring that I am in a silent masonry with SiV. We cannot talk out of thread and have no additional powers. But I am making this move in solidarity with her.

I accept Grandi's silent masonry.

There are invisible cat pictures. I hope that's amenable to you.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

To be fair I’m voting you for your dog hating. The rest was just me trying to rationalize a vote.

Grandi: who do you want to vote? Because I’m really not sure I want to vote you and I’m having trouble determining if scum would let you sit at vote leader (with 2 votes I know) this close to deadline.

I didn't realize deadline was this afternoon. My vote is sitting on Hal because of his puppy monster comment, so that's not where I'd really like to go.
I'm probably leaning sandwolf right now because I think the push he is manifesting on SiV is coming from a scummy perspective.

Actually, his mason vig cop post is pretty suspect too

Sandwolf posted:

Vig mason cop

Cena SiV Grandi

Vig: Cena cuz if he’s scum I won’t catch it
Mason: Grandi cuz he was a mod in Cookfia and I enjoyed chatting with him a lot
Cop: SiV because I would like to know if she is town

No actual alignment calls, trying to make it appear as if he is driving content, but it is a white noise post. The vig and cop bit are supposed to be your scum leans, but both of them for Sandwolf are not because of suspicion but from a null read PoV.

And him calling out Keane for his cop breadcrumb too. Doesn't matter if Keane was doing a gag or not, drawing attention to it is anti-town.

##vote Sandwolf

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote Cena

Might just be a placeholder as I want to look again once I’m back home. Sand and SiV probably deserve a reread from me.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Actually the vig was before cena even confirmed I think

Because I remember thinking at first that sand had hosed up because cena wasn't in this game

Vig mason cop cuddle
Cena sand grandi my cats

Vig Sandwolf because he's anti cat, and because the last time he did a bs push onto me he was scum trying to get me rattled, but I have decided this game to embrace Zen and not give any fucks

Mason grandi, he's got a really logical approach to the game and I'd like the chance to hang out out of thread. And invisible mason solidarity obvs

Cop Cena, see whether his "I'm in this game honest brb" post was his scum bros nudging him or just a brain fart

Cuddle my cats because they are fluffy

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

dude she was very clearly not going to answer it until I made a stink about it, even then the response she just gave is mostly a joke response

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

dude she was very clearly not going to answer it until I made a stink about it, even then the response she just gave is mostly a joke response

No?
How is her response worse than yours?
How are the more than half the thread who didn't play your content game any worse? You are attempting to push a narrative that doesn't make sense.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

No, what happened was you called out me asking a question as being sus

And at that point if I don't answer I'm "continuing to dodge," but if I do, it's "only answering under pressure," so you've got me in a bs no win situation which you can call shady either way, and hope I react so you can call THAT shady.

Also, "mostly a joke response" even though I gave legit reasonings for my picks, and your vig was on the person who hadn't confirmed yet.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

No?
How is her response worse than yours?
How are the more than half the thread who didn't play your content game any worse? You are attempting to push a narrative that doesn't make sense.

not really, SiV's first two responses were cagey (Hal noticed it too), and then you come in and start awkwardly white-knighting, and only then does SiV answer it AND makes sure to add an additional joke in there which I can't tell is to try to make it look more innocent or if it's just painfully aware that her answer will be more scrutinized, putting me as the vig choice again feels forced, tryna force reads (which is exactly why the question would be hard to answer in the first place)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I could believe SiV made those posts cuz she was just struggling to get into the game but something here feels like 'doubling down.'

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

So? Scum aren't going to get nervous about a basic D1 content game

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

So? Scum aren't going to get nervous about a basic D1 content game

then who's scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Grandicap posted:

I didn't realize deadline was this afternoon. My vote is sitting on Hal because of his puppy monster comment, so that's not where I'd really like to go.
I'm probably leaning sandwolf right now because I think the push he is manifesting on SiV is coming from a scummy perspective.

No actual alignment calls, trying to make it appear as if he is driving content, but it is a white noise post. The vig and cop bit are supposed to be your scum leans, but both of them for Sandwolf are not because of suspicion but from a null read PoV.

And him calling out Keane for his cop breadcrumb too. Doesn't matter if Keane was doing a gag or not, drawing attention to it is anti-town.

##vote Sandwolf

LMAO get him Grandicap!!!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandi

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Grandicap posted:

##vote Sandwolf

My vote is sitting on Hal. Anyway, time to vote Sandwolf.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also going to personally say 'you're welcome' to the scumteam for pointing out Keane's very legit cop-claim, I know you dumb loving morons wouldn't have seen it if I didn't point it out, so, you owe me one

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

also going to personally say 'you're welcome' to the scumteam for pointing out Keane's very legit cop-claim, I know you dumb loving morons wouldn't have seen it if I didn't point it out, so, you owe me one

I never claimed cop, wow you're reading a lot into my posts. It's not like I said, and this is an example of what I didn't say, "Ignore my previous statements, I am the cop, the cop with investigation powers, in this game of weekend at Bernie's mafia, don't let me weasel out of this, I am an officer of the law."

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I never claimed cop, wow you're reading a lot into my posts. It's not like I said, and this is an example of what I didn't say, "Ignore my previous statements, I am the cop, the cop with investigation powers, in this game of weekend at Bernie's mafia, don't let me weasel out of this, I am an officer of the law."

well if you had said that, everything would be different

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Please don’t sit on me Keane, that makes me uncomfortable

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This was like 10 hours or so ago, and deadline is in 3.

i went to bed :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote grandi If I had a vig I would use it, sir

i do not believe you to be this cool.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

vig sandwolf mason keane cop siv

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cena would you be okay if we killed you as a lurker?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Do we know how ties work in this game? I know how I used to run tiebreaks in plurality but no idea if there is a standard view.

Still not home so posting will be short. Right now my preference of voted folk would be Cena / Grand / SiV / Sand but honestly there isn’t much difference between them.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I guess that was phrased poorly. My vote was sitting Hal as a joke vote, it wasn't an expressed desire to keep it there.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Cena would you be okay if we killed you as a lurker?

yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think a tie would result in an NL