Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't have any good reads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote ilmucche

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Tommunist I think.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Tommunist posted:

Epsilon Plus has felt awkward all game day. Anyone else picking up on my vibe?

Tommunist posted:

##vote Epsilon plus

Hrmmmm

These posts were two hours apart. Tommunist throws light shade on E+ and then puts a vote down after quoting a later post. Looks really weird.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This game is going places.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tommu Hum Grandi taste any reads

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Tommu Hum Grandi taste any reads

Hal Scum, merk town, you town. Not seeing Tomm. Want to look closer at IA, can't put a finger on why though.

Also I am regretting playing two games simultaneously again, you think I would have learned by now, but I always think I can handle it this time.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh poo poo, I'm not voting Hal. Lemme fix that.

##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandi's reads are all terrible.

Scum is probably IA, hum and someone else, tommunist is as good a bet as any, but I still prefer the first two

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Grandi's reads are all terrible.

Scum is probably IA, hum and someone else, tommunist is as good a bet as any, but I still prefer the first two

You say my reads are all terrible, then at least tacitly agree with all but the one on you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

You say my reads are all terrible, then at least tacitly agree with all but the one on you.

I stopped reading after that one

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lol I'm a scummy human being, not scum in this game.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

IA probably town, I’d vote Hal or Tomm

I skimmed, at work. Be back later.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

Not seeing Tomm.

Tomm's walk up to voting E+ is the scummiest thing in the game.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

Tomm's walk up to voting E+ is the scummiest thing in the game.

The timing seemed fine to me, the first post was when E+ had 0 votes and no momentum. When he became a viable candidate he boarded the train. What about the sequence of events is scummy to you?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

The timing seemed fine to me, the first post was when E+ had 0 votes and no momentum. When he became a viable candidate he boarded the train. What about the sequence of events is scummy to you?

That seems to be what’s scummy. Like he floated an idea, waited to see who would bite, then hopped on once it was safe.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I can see that interpretation of events, but it's not how I read it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’d like to apologize for not participating more, I’ve got a heavy workload and will be requesting a replacement

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Grandicap posted:

Uhhh all of that? Lol

Sorry I got slammed at work and now I’m going to sleep I’ll be back before deadline

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

It didn't feel like a trial balloon to me. Whatever, I'm not trying to defend him, I have no strong feelings on his alignment at all.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

more sussed by Tommu's lack of anything on D2

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

That seems to be what’s scummy. Like he floated an idea, waited to see who would bite, then hopped on once it was safe.

Exactly.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Hal is a little scummy this game I think.

Also I'd vig taste since they are going to replace.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Idle Amalgam posted:

Hal is a little scummy this game I think.

Also I'd vig taste since they are going to replace.

Lol mixing up games on that vig line, but uh yeah... this stupid mobile suit doesnt even have a weapons system.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

if no replacement for taste, give me a gun, I will do the needful

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote tommunist

His silence tells me he’s probably caught scum

He’s posted this game day right?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I didn't realise there's only 6 hours left. Guess it's time to do some reading, but it seems pretty quiet

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Apparently we can shoot hal and taste for free. we could always do that.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Doesn't end the day though so we don't get the flip until deadline.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If we’re doing a lurker lunch I’d rather do the person who asked for a sub rather than my Good Friend Hal

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

So we can shoot confirm hal and taste as town then see how we go from there?

I'm leaning sandwolf and hum as votes for today. I think I just naturally read sandwolf as scum though.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

If we’re doing a lurker lunch I’d rather do the person who asked for a sub rather than my Good Friend Hal

Nah I'm saying we do the free kills on both

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

Nah I'm saying we do the free kills on both

I know what you're saying, I am saying: no, let's not do both, but if we are gonna do one, taste

scummy rear end post tho mucche why do you want to do both!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Free lurker executions are great if you think the party will continue to lurk and be an unknown. Hal is not that person I don't think, taste requested replacement, so I am down with that "free" kill.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I know what you're saying, I am saying: no, let's not do both, but if we are gonna do one, taste

ilmucche posted:

Because if the admin gives me a button I'll push it

:shrug:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

It's bloodthirsty, but is it scummy? Lurker mechanics are only useful if they are used.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Let's get that ball rolling.

##vote taste

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Oh are we lunching? I was thinking we just shoot taste and see what they come up as. then we can lunch someone after

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

If we do it can I do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

Oh are we lunching? I was thinking we just shoot taste and see what they come up as. then we can lunch someone after

we still have to vote to lunch