Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

spacing in vienna (4): Sandwolf, Hal Insandenza, JOHN CENA, ObamaAkbar., JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA
ObamaAkbar. (4): spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna, Retro Futurist, spacing in vienna, JOHN CENA, Grandicap, JOHN CENA
JOHN CENA (1): Voodoofly
Sandwolf (0): spacing in vienna, Grandicap, spacing in vienna, Grandicap
Grandicap (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Retro Futurist, Voodoofly, Retro Futurist
Hal Insandenza (0): Grandicap, Grandicap

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, Idle Amalgam, Rhymes With Clue

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 11th, 2021 at 1:39 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

Was it “get 5 votes in <30 mins” bad?

Three.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CPig will resolve ties in a no lunch bet

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote obama
avoiding tie

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

spacing in vienna posted:

do not vote me, guys.

I feel like this shoulda been a claim post

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

ObamaAkbar. (5): spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna, Retro Futurist, spacing in vienna, JOHN CENA, Grandicap, JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA
spacing in vienna (3): Sandwolf, Hal Insandenza, JOHN CENA, ObamaAkbar., JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA
Grandicap (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Retro Futurist, Voodoofly, Retro Futurist

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 11th, 2021 at 1:39 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it should have been siv

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I feel like this shoulda been a claim post

You're being real rolefishy this game

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

You're being real rolefishy this game

Because he is the scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
ObamaAkbar. - Gwen - Scum Aligned Roleblocker was executed on day 1!

You are Gwen -

You are a scum aligned Roleblocker and may choose a target at night, that target will be prevented from doing an action that night.

You win when your team controls the vote.

It is now night 1 - You have 24 hours from the timestamp on this post to get your actions in and the day will open up early if all actions are in.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Grandicap posted:

Because he is the scum.

not his scum m.o.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Retro Futurist - Paulie - Town aligned vanilla was killed on night 1!

You are Paulie -

You are town aligned vanilla

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now day 2.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SPEED NIGHT PHASE

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’m a little sussed out by Cena’s back and forth at eod

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yes, it read like, I have to bus or it'll look bad for me, oh, maybe there is hope I can save him, oh nevermind gotta get back on to look good.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Retro Futurist is town, guys.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

Yes, it read like, I have to bus or it'll look bad for me, oh, maybe there is hope I can save him, oh nevermind gotta get back on to look good.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, like he couldn’t figure out which side of the aisle was safer

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Credit to me for getting a work call and missing the deadline!!! I probably would have messed that up and voted SiV.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, like he couldn’t figure out which side of the aisle was safer
nah

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

Credit to me for getting a work call and missing the deadline!!! I probably would have messed that up and voted SiV.

I can act like you did this of you want.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I can act like you did this of you want.

I don't think you need my permission.

I've also typed out like two different responses here but as I wrote them and looked at the people's posts I was initially finding scummy I sort of convinced myself otherwise. If it matters I was initially going to prod you on supporting Grandi but sort of convinced myself I was ok with his vote now.

Second was something about the numerous people who said they would vote me but I never got a vote but honestly that feels like it's me just tunneling in on my own name and I don't know if there is anything of substance there.

So yep back to zero and presume away, it's better than the cases I was trying to look at right now.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

I don't think you need my permission.

I've also typed out like two different responses here but as I wrote them and looked at the people's posts I was initially finding scummy I sort of convinced myself otherwise. If it matters I was initially going to prod you on supporting Grandi but sort of convinced myself I was ok with his vote now.

Second was something about the numerous people who said they would vote me but I never got a vote but honestly that feels like it's me just tunneling in on my own name and I don't know if there is anything of substance there.

So yep back to zero and presume away, it's better than the cases I was trying to look at right now.

I can't believe Voodoofly tried to vote "any town player, any of them, just execute town". And I'm even more shocked that CapPig allowed it.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I can't believe Voodoofly tried to vote "any town player, any of them, just execute town". And I'm even more shocked that CapPig allowed it.

You and me both buddy. Is the Kava shop open yet? (seriously today has been a crazy work day from the call I jumped on this morning and it doesn't look to be ending soon).

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also this is a four day weekend for me so I'm going to alternate being completely useless and absolutely correct, like I was all the times I said "ObamaAkbar is scum!!!!"

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Uuuh sorry I forgot about this game and the game I was running. Nice execution. wow!

Unhelpful post facto comment, spacing looks awkward unvoting and revoting there. My pick for scum off the vote is Keane. Sorry if it sounds like drivebyes but its mostly gut and keane's hmm noncommital playstyle that I kinda dislike.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Uuuh sorry I forgot about this game and the game I was running. Nice execution. wow!

Unhelpful post facto comment, spacing looks awkward unvoting and revoting there. My pick for scum off the vote is Keane. Sorry if it sounds like drivebyes but its mostly gut and keane's hmm noncommital playstyle that I kinda dislike.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Hmmmmmmmm

like this kind of stuff..... .. . .. . . . .. . it doesn't amount to anything but like, that's everything we do right. Just pinging me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm mod confirmed town, Toal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lies Keane!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

ObamaAkbar. (5): spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna, Retro Futurist, spacing in vienna, JOHN CENA, Grandicap, JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA
spacing in vienna (3): Sandwolf, Hal Insandenza, JOHN CENA, ObamaAkbar., JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA, JOHN CENA

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 11th, 2021 at 1:39 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Voting SiV: Sand, Hal, SCUM
Voting all over the place but ultimately OA: Cena (I don't think his last vote on SiV was decisive but let me know if that is wrong)
Voting someone else: Voodoofly

Not voting: CCK, IA, Rhymes

Putting this here just as much for me as for anyone else.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think its obama

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I'll be honest I really don't care much about Hal and Sand's votes on SiV vis-a-vis not voting OA. At the time Grandi was the vote leader and OA had no votes on them. If Grandi ends up flipping scum then I'll reevaluate.

As for Hal's vote itself (absent anything regarding OA): I routinely find Hal scummy as town, and I think any case I make is going to be the same I've been burnt on my last few games, so going to try and learn something. Don't really have much more to say.

Looking some more.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

That obama opinions/vote does look pretty curious

[b]##vote IA[/v] good enough to start as I reread the game. It was also IA's last post before the deadline. I mean this is basically a lurker vote as well but this post jumped out at me right now.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote IA

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCK who do you think is scum? You and I both missed the deadline but you didn't have a vote down. You agreed with Grandi's case on SiV, you started hinting that me and Sand were scum together, then you disappeared with (I think) SiV still in the lead even though Sand was -1 vote from her.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Toalpaz posted:

My unvote and revote were like a day apart.

I have been wondering if Sand came in guns blazing about Cena's waffling so that no one would focus on how much he tried to stop the Obama lunch. But sand and I are doomed to always think the other is scum, so, grain of salt.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

CCK who do you think is scum? You and I both missed the deadline but you didn't have a vote down. You agreed with Grandi's case on SiV, you started hinting that me and Sand were scum together, then you disappeared with (I think) SiV still in the lead even though Sand was -1 vote from her.

Oh I was here, I just didn't contribute.

I'm still feeling grand, I think grands reaction early day one felt off and grand coming in on an attack on John Cena feels opportunistic to me. Grand DID vote to execute ObamaAkbar though and that felt alright, especially since OA was a scum power role. RF was making some posts on Sandwolf and now he is dead. So there's that.

I also don't like your posts, tbh.

So talking through this, probably Sandwolf.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal, I received a PM, from the mod, confirming that I'm town. That's mod confirmed town. The mod confirmed, to a town player, that a player is town. It's very simple.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

I’m gonna leave my vote where it is, I think. Would maybe switch to Voodoo, Obama here kinda feels like a last minute swing

Sandwolf posted:

This feels Real Bad but I don’t have a particularly townie read on Obama so I guess we’ll see!!

Sandwolf can you explain your thinking here more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This two posts are extremely close to each other, like within a minute, so I think you were figuring out your own thoughts here, but I don't know if I get what you meant.