Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
A1 is good on everything except desserts... but a good steak doesn’t need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

A1 tastes like trash but I’ll bet it’s pretty good on a hot dog. I miss the onion things, and I’ll bet those would be good on an A1 Polish sausage. Alas, the bygone age is naught but legend now

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jingleheimer posted:

A1 is delicious but it should only be put on a steak if you gently caress it up and cook it well done. Now A1 on a hot dog, that's something I'm going to have try one of these days.

A1 is fantastic on a burger with mushrooms.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I like A1. I like it on good steak and bad. I also like good steak without it. Depends what I am in the mood for.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Had a new twisty churro, they're great!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I don't use A1 on the burgers and steaks themselves anymore but it's a really good fry sauce for red meat meals.

But I am also a ketchup hater so I am always hype for a good fry sauce.

fake edit: also, just buy generic at your grocery store, it tastes the same

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
A1 is great on ham. Not on a sandwich or anything, but big slices on ham for dinner. You know, I still have some Costco ham in the freezer from Christmas... but no A1. :(

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Pub Style Halibut in the freezer section: top notch.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I think the Trident brand beer battered cod is pretty good, is that halibut similar to that? Haven't seen it yet.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Enos Cabell posted:

I think the Trident brand beer battered cod is pretty good, is that halibut similar to that? Haven't seen it yet.

I don’t know if I’ve had the Trident halibut: these ones are Neptune brand. I’m in the Seattle area right now, so maybe regional? Just finished a pack so may pick up the super good Trident fish sticks next time.

The North Tower fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 12, 2021

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Oh good lord these Fit Crunch bars are delicious

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Bitchin' Sauce on a hot dog.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Ask for it!

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

I've added my son to my Executive Account, will he automatically go on the credit card account or do I have to do something else than just switching to him online?

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

SirPablo posted:

Bitchin' Sauce on a hot dog.

Too far

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
They're out of frozen orange chicken, what are some other good frozen emergency dinners?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PerniciousKnid posted:

They're out of frozen orange chicken, what are some other good frozen emergency dinners?

Kirkland cheese pizza, add your own toppings.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I always keep one of the big lasagnas in the freezer, can feed a ton of people on short notice. Which reminds me that I should definitely dig that out and cook it, since impromptu get togethers haven't been a thing for the past year.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

PerniciousKnid posted:

Yes please. Baby #2 is due in May and I’d rather just buy some meals from Costco. I currently have the orange chicken and the beef/sausage lasagna

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

I’m at the Co right now and I see Trident brand battered cod, so that may be it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

This Italian sausage is full of bones, what the gently caress is this poo poo.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

Next time get the boneless sausage

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

FogHelmut posted:

Legit 'Ndrangheta snitch sausage.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

PerniciousKnid posted:

frozen peeled shrimp, frozen stirfry veggie mix and hopefully you already got some rice made (or buy the microwave rice packs)

you are eating in like 12 minutes, boom

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PerniciousKnid posted:

This isn't frozen but my costco sells boxes of boxes of lentils/channa masala that you can heat either via microwave or boil in water for a couple of minutes. You can get some naan, rice, or some other type of flatbread and get a decent meal in a couple of minutes.

AnimeIsTrash fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 12, 2021

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Fork shredded rotisserie chicken, on one of the tasty authentic style pitas in the bread section (slightly toasted), with some dollops of Bitchin' Sauce, and a few dashes of Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce. Add some veggies, rice, or whatever you have handy. Bam. That's some good eatin'.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

MarxCarl posted:

I've added my son to my Executive Account, will he automatically go on the credit card account or do I have to do something else than just switching to him online?

He's now on your membership, but not an authorized user of your credit card. If you want to do that, you need to call Citi.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

namlosh posted:

A1 is good on everything except desserts... but a good steak doesn’t need it

A1 is awesome with fried shrimp.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Anaxite posted:

He's now on your membership, but not an authorized user of your credit card. If you want to do that, you need to call Citi.

Or check your emails from them. They send me one every 3 days asking if I want to add someone to my card to help increase my savings...

gently caress that my wife doesn't need an excuse to spend more money.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

A1 is also great with eggs.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Y’all A1 lovers need to get yourselves some HP Sauce

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This isn't frozen but my costco sells boxes of boxes of lentils/channa masala that you can heat either via microwave or boiling in water for a couple of minutes. You can get some naan, rice, or some other type of flatbread and get a decent meal in a couple of minutes.

Whenever they put these on sale for like $4 off a box (comes out to $8-$9 or so) I buy as many as they'll let me. They are perfect for a quick and easy meal. In the before times I brought them to work with some rice and hot sauce all the time.

I like the Madras Lentils (which doesn't really look appetizing) and the Vegetable Tikka Masala equally.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

Barry posted:

I like the Madras Lentils (which doesn't really look appetizing) and the Vegetable Tikka Masala equally.

Our store doesn't carry the Tikka Masala, but the lentils are perfect in every way. We just tried the Chana Masala and it's not bad, but we greatly prefer the lentils. The chickpeas in the chana are strangely firm. It's not bad, just a little surprising.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

fischtick posted:

Our store doesn't carry the Tikka Masala, but the lentils are perfect in every way. We just tried the Chana Masala and it's not bad, but we greatly prefer the lentils. The chickpeas in the chana are strangely firm. It's not bad, just a little surprising.

Agreed with that. I prefer the lentils to both but my wife doesn't care for it.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
All of those microwave 60second in a bag things are perfect for certain times in my life. Some days I'm just not interested in cooking and need the equivalent of bachelor chow.

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

The kohler trash can has classed up my kitchen so much I now need to throw everything else away

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Kirkland giant jar of pesto is so loving good

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

The Kirkland giant jar of pesto is so loving good

It used to be 5x as good, but it's still pretty solid and much cheaper than buying basil and making it yourself.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
I buy small jars of pesto and end up throwing half of it away. I guess I need to eat more pesto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
We freeze the costco pesto ... seems to work fine and makes it last forever