Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Casting suspicion on someone for not being around at 1pm on a weekday is pretty loving weak I must say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well anyway ##vote Sandwolf but Sivs recent stuff on me is also smelly

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

For the record I don’t think Hal was around at deadline. My vote is more about day 2 gut stuff.

And quite frankly I’d still vote IA. I didn’t like his d1 vote and while he popped back for a quick vote on Hal he disappeared again.

Thinking of his vote on Hal makes me sort of rethink mine honestly.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t particularly think Hal scum and his reaction here feels sincere, idk

What about Cena? Now that he’s popped up to say something and totally avoid any of the casing on him or around him?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Feels like a good 5-6 players in this game are ghosts

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i never take activity into someones alignment because i never know what their irl situation is.

personally i think id rather go toalpaz today

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sandwolf is obsessed lmao

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote IA

I’ve wrongly made the same vote on Hal that I’m making now in too many games.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

JOHN CENA posted:

keane do you think its hal?

Not particularly, but I don't NOT think it's hal.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

For the record I don’t think Hal was around at deadline. My vote is more about day 2 gut stuff.

And quite frankly I’d still vote IA. I didn’t like his d1 vote and while he popped back for a quick vote on Hal he disappeared again.

Thinking of his vote on Hal makes me sort of rethink mine honestly.

Ohhh IA. Yeah he’s been extremely quiet this game, and he’s another one who’s main point on me is that I didn’t comment on the Obama thing I wasn’t around for

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

sandwolf is obsessed lmao

M8 you haven’t done one townie thing this game no matter how much Voodoo wants to give you credit for “hammering scum”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Ohhh IA. Yeah he’s been extremely quiet this game, and he’s another one who’s main point on me is that I didn’t comment on the Obama thing I wasn’t around for

I’d vote IA as a nonentity

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

M8 you haven’t done one townie thing this game no matter how much Voodoo wants to give you credit for “hammering scum”

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’m about ready to vote him just for not voting at this point.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

i never take activity into someones alignment because i never know what their irl situation is.

personally i think id rather go toalpaz today

What why toalpaz? Not that they’ve done much but that was out of nowhere

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I’d vote IA as a nonentity

His d1 post on OA was bad. It’s understandable if he was at work but he ended the day calling suspicion on scum but not voting.

But yeah my vote is basically a lurker vote mixed with it.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

His d1 post on OA was bad. It’s understandable if he was at work but he ended the day calling suspicion on scum but not voting.

But yeah my vote is basically a lurker vote mixed with it.

I use but too much on my phone.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

aside from pantsing obamas bad posts and voting him to begin with.

sandwolf rn:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Insandenza posted:

Casting suspicion on someone for not being around at 1pm on a weekday is pretty loving weak I must say

It wasn't "how dare you not be on" -- I don't have any access when I'm at work and poo poo happens. What I was pointing out was, you were just active and posting nine minutes before the Obama thing happened, and hadn't said anything outright like "btw might not be here for deadline," so it's possible that work got crazy, but it's also possible you ducked out.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I can see IA yeah.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

What why toalpaz? Not that they’ve done much but that was out of nowhere

because killing rf n1 is a basic rear end move and toalpaz is a basic rear end player :D

id also be okay voting idle.

i dont think siv keane or sand are scum and wont vote them.

i dont have strong feelings on hal but dont like the votes on him and think he and sand just arent seeing each other in this game rather than one being scummier than the other

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

spacing in vienna posted:

It wasn't "how dare you not be on" -- I don't have any access when I'm at work and poo poo happens. What I was pointing out was, you were just active and posting nine minutes before the Obama thing happened, and hadn't said anything outright like "btw might not be here for deadline," so it's possible that work got crazy, but it's also possible you ducked out.

Was it that close? Anyway I had no idea it was almost deadline or I would have made an effort to be there

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Idle Amalgam posted:

That obama opinions/vote does look pretty curious

wowwwww this is a nothingburger

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

spacing in vienna posted:

Just going to say same thing happened with me. I got a work call probably five minutes before OA showed up and the call ended after deadline had passed. I didn’t say anything about not being here for deadline and my Cena vote I actively called a placeholder.

I don’t see Hal lying about not being around.

Hell CCK said he was around for all of it but didn’t vote.

I need to look at CCK for like the 5th time.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

##vote idle

suggesting others vote here since toalpaz isnt realistic today.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Insandenza posted:

Was it that close? Anyway I had no idea it was almost deadline or I would have made an effort to be there

That's what I was time stamping, sorry, I should have made that more clear. Your post was like two or three above Obama's that started the whole shebang, yours at 13:13 and his 13:22. That's why I thought you might have still been around.

Even at that, not cool of me to speculate why someone dips out of the thread, so my bad on that one.

I can buy you didn't realize it was deadline -- it was something like 1:39 pm? I think it's 2:50 today.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
##vote IA

for that gross nothing burger, which reeks of "hmmm, let's not defend OR attack the scum bro, but rather act as though we are participating"

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Voodoofly posted:

Just going to say same thing happened with me. I got a work call probably five minutes before OA showed up and the call ended after deadline had passed. I didn’t say anything about not being here for deadline and my Cena vote I actively called a placeholder.

I don’t see Hal lying about not being around.

Hell CCK said he was around for all of it but didn’t vote.

I need to look at CCK for like the 5th time.

Yeah in introspect I'm sorry I raised this -- as someone with zero access during work, I get being called away / unavailable.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

##vote idle

suggesting others vote here since toalpaz isnt realistic today.

Man he has 3 actual posts, none of which are good but it’s like nothing to go on at all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

But hey ##vote IA

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wonder if sandwolf decides ia should claim at this point

wonder if i mysteriously get murdered 2nite for pointing this out like the last guy that did so...LMAO jk

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Idle Amalgam (4): Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, JOHN CENA, spacing in vienna, Hal Insandenza
JOHN CENA (2): Grandicap, Sandwolf
Hal Insandenza (1): Idle Amalgam, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, spacing in vienna, Voodoofly, spacing in vienna
Toalpaz (1): Rhymes With Clue
Rhymes With Clue (1): Toalpaz
CCKeane (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Sandwolf (0): Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza

Not Voting (1): CCKeane

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2021 at 2:51 p.m. EST -- that's in about 19 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Idle Amalgam (4): Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, JOHN CENA, spacing in vienna, Hal Insandenza
JOHN CENA (2): Grandicap, Sandwolf
Hal Insandenza (1): Idle Amalgam, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, Voodoofly, spacing in vienna, Voodoofly, spacing in vienna
Toalpaz (1): Rhymes With Clue
Rhymes With Clue (1): Toalpaz
CCKeane (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Sandwolf (0): Hal Insandenza, Hal Insandenza

Not Voting (1): CCKeane

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2021 at 2:51 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Idle Amalgam - Klaus - Town aligned vanilla was executed on day 2!

You are Klaus -

You are town aligned vanilla

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is night 2 you have 24 hours from this timestamp to get actions in.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hal Insandenza - Tina - Town aligned vanilla was killed on night 2

You are Tina -

You are town aligned vanilla

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): CCKeane, Grandicap, JOHN CENA, Rhymes With Clue, Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 16th, 2021 at 4:58 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Sorry the night ran over 24 hours.

Got busy at work.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Okay ##vote Rhymes with Flu

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote John Cena

I see no reason to doubt this

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Okay ##vote Rhymes with Flu

This is NOT an acceptable variant of my username! Rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is Tina the one who fucks the corpse?