Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I gotta say all things considered this is a pretty good list

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:sickos:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

there's a lot wrong with this but i agree megas are bad

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Infinite Space absolutely does not gently caress around. If you don't have the battle system down then the first boss fight will wreck your poo poo. So will the randoms in Chapter 2. But it's all cool because you can find and hire officers to make your ship better and upgrade your ships with better armor and weapons. Also you can have an actual fleet which becomes powerful as hell.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

aside from the spearow/fearow disrespect, this list is p. good.

Wait! checking something, Flareon is above Vaporeon, yeah list is p. good.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

goblin being at bottom can only mean your chart is upsidedown

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

its a goddamn crime what evolution has done to my perfect boy psyduck

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

You have Arcanine in S Tier. All is good with the world.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
electabuzz is several tiers too high

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Rinkles posted:

Is it just indieware that goes on sale on the eShop? Cause having to spend a ton on software is one of the main worries keeping me from getting a Switch. On PlayStation I can get most games I'm interested in for $20-30 reasonably quickly after they release.

Big third party publishers have sales like every other week. Capcom, square, ubisoft, etc.

Nintendo has 3 or 4 sales a year. You'll get most first party games for $40, but never cheaper than that, if you wait long enough. And it can be a long wait for specific games.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Looper posted:

i'm gonna spell out my tier list so snu has to read it

S: majora's mask, wind waker, link's awakening
A: breath of the wild, link to the past, link between worlds
B: ocarina of time, minish cap, four swords adventures
C: oracle of ages, spirit tracks
D: twilight princess, skyward sword, phantom hourglass, legend of zelda
idk i never played it: zelda 2, oracle of seasons

Oracle of Seasons is the better of the oracle games you should try it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

on what planet is incel guy clint not rock bottom

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

He’s more goon than incel, and yes there’s a difference

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the cool thing about stardew is stuff where the characters have a nice little arc through their events. clints arc is a flat line where he starts and ends pining after someone in an extremely unhealthy way while seemingly uninterested in their genuine friendship. delete him from the game. install the mod that replaces him with a second emily.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I Will Declare War On The Coward Known As Clint

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i regret to inform you, that your monitor? its turned off. and furthermore its reflecting your own image in its glossiness. just thought i'd let you know

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Shane is way worse than Clint. Then again Clint isn't a dating option so his awfulness isn't as much of a red flag.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
leah, jodie, and robin are the same person photographed on different days

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I can't comment on any of these tier lists because they're on material i'm unfamiliar with

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Shane is way worse than Clint. Then again Clint isn't a dating option so his awfulness isn't as much of a red flag.

shane is a good boy

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i will no tbe taking questions at this time

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

Oracle of Seasons is the better of the oracle games you should try it.

i will! as soon as nintendo announces remakes of both oracle games a la links awakening. any day now

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does this look like a coward to you

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Oracle of Ages is far better than Seasons imo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

They’re the same game, every bit and pixel

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I can't comment on any of these tier lists because they're on material i'm unfamiliar with
heres one just for you

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rinkles posted:

I need to revisit Hourglass, because, unlike apparently most people, I remember it fondly.

I like it, Linebeck is cool, the puzzles were neat, and actually I enjoyed the Ocean Temple you had to keep going back to.

But I can see people's issues, Tetra getting hosed over again, the dungeons themselves were linear, and how rolling works is dumb.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Looper posted:

leah, jodie, and robin are the same person photographed on different days

now that you've pointed this out I can't not notice it

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

homeless snail posted:

heres one just for you

I don't know if you're ranking them by the mechanics, the music, holistically, or what, but I think I disagree no matter what

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Stux posted:

i will no tbe taking questions at this time

:hmmyes:

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I'm putting my official verdict in that Metal Gear Survive is pretty darn neat and definitely worth eight dollars

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Wow Tim Rogers really hates cats, he is firmly in the dog camp, him grousing throughout BowFu about the cat stuff is hilarious

homeless snail posted:

heres one just for you

wow the Chrysalis at A?

Also I can't tell what half these portraits are lol, lot of dragonlike shapes

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

I don't know if you're ranking them by the mechanics, the music, holistically, or what, but I think I disagree no matter what
i will take no further questions

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Wow Tim Rogers really hates cats, he is firmly in the dog camp, him grousing throughout BowFu about the cat stuff is hilarious

my gf's mom says to be wary of any man who hates cats and this just sounds like further confirmation

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sorry how the hell do you forget Ludwig