Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

From (and incidental to) the Mayo Wars:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

SlothfulCobra posted:

don't eat those

edit: Come to think of it, a lot of krabby patties are pretty gross. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecTZVzjFVM

Reminded me of this classic;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzd0mLf366I

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

two bits

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
That's not what cum looks like in a hot tub at all.

e: if you have the bubbles on.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I feel validated by the guy in the background.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Not the most appealing thing at first glance, but I ashamedly would.

Also that white stuff is tartar sauce.

On the other hand, no. Just no.
Menya Musashi x Lotte chocolate ramen.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I have nothing against mayonnaise but this ain't mayo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

angerbeet posted:

I have nothing against mayonnaise but this ain't mayo

I didn't realize there was fake mayo worse than Miracle Whip

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Aardvark! posted:

it's a whole subgenre in brazilian food

excuse me, what's the deal with the lightbulb

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

InediblePenguin posted:

have a sip

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I have a friend who sent me pictures of bacon roses she made for valentines day yesterday, so I sent her this pic

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This makes me want to build a dice tower and fill it with beans

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Empty Sandwich posted:

I didn't realize there was fake mayo worse than Miracle Whip

It really makes you appreciate the advancements in food photographing because that ?meat? and those eggs look as dry as the Sahara.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Now you have me experiencing flashbacks to the tub full of formaldehyde and preserved organs, it's not a pleasant memory

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

InediblePenguin posted:

I know this thread just rebooted, and the title is fresh, but drat if my mod fingers ain't hovering over the "edit thread title" button.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Scarodactyl posted:

A couple drafts of attempts at the "small pastry" concept with varying degrees of terribleness.

This one rules

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

drrockso20 posted:

Now you have me experiencing flashbacks to the tub full of formaldehyde and preserved organs, it's not a pleasant memory

Scarodactyl has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Feb 16, 2021

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Well we need this one

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

angerbeet posted:

It really makes you appreciate the advancements in food photographing because that ?meat? and those eggs look as dry as the Sahara.

oh poo poo... I should post pictures from Modern French Culinary Art. a lot of it is really soigne, but the photography is 50s or 60s, so....

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Empty Sandwich posted:

oh poo poo... I should post pictures from Modern French Culinary Art. a lot of it is really soigne, but the photography is 50s or 60s, so....

Yes. Yes, please.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

this works better than I might have expected (also I think you've gotten better at animation :3:)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

holy hell I love this one :kimchi:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this one just enrages me for some reason

no idea what this is

these are all hot dogs:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

no idea what this is

It's like one of those distorted images where things are almost recognizable but not quite. Like, I can see various ingredients but my brain can't parse it into a whole.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
It looks like terrible nachos with potato sticks from a can on top. And either cotija or farofa sprinkled on top.

Edit to add: pretty sure it’s nachos at a cheap restaurant or bar in Brazil.

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 04:22 on Feb 16, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kind of reminds me of the cheese counties that Sonic does, so kind of thinking I would.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

It looks like it was made by somebody who didn't really know what a hamburger was, but was instructed to make a photogenic one, so it's been fluffed up in a way that makes it look impossible to eat.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

:kimchi: yes this is very good

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

no idea what this is

It isn't one of these but it reminds me of home.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/what-monster-16-whopper-biggest-17752568

I especially enjoy the article because it at no point tells you what a parmo is because it assumes you already know. The newsworthiness is not the existence of parmo, but the size of the parmo being offered.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 05:14 on Feb 16, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

It isn't one of these but it reminds me of home.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/what-monster-16-whopper-biggest-17752568

I especially enjoy the article because it at no point tells you what a parmo is because it assumes you already know. The newsworthiness is not the existence of parmo, but the size of the parmo being offered.

Nor did this post tell us what a Parmo is.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well seeing as you asked :v:

It is breaded chicken covered in bechamel sauce and cheese, usually served with chips sort of... involved, often intimately with the cheese.

I don't like them but they are very popular here, but as you can see they're unbelievably greasy and sloppy.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

Well seeing as you asked :v:

It is breaded chicken covered in bechamel sauce and cheese, usually served with chips sort of... involved, often intimately with the cheese.

I don't like them but they are very popular here, but as you can see they're unbelievably greasy and sloppy.

Sounds delicious. Would smash one while drunk.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think that's where most of the sales come from yeah.

Like there's nothing strictly wrong with it it's just I get sick even thinking about trying to finish one.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

That looks like Easy Cheese has been squirted on the top of it... And I'd like to come clean and admit that I loving love that fake neon yellow fake cheese garbage. Every now and then I'll buy a can of the sharp cheddar and a box of the basil & balsamic vinegar triscuits and go to town.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
you can buy cheese emulsifying salts. sodium citrate is the top one. that way you can have unadulterated cheese stuff w real cheese if you want

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

But you want that to go in your mouth instead of smeared all over your hand like an animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

That looks like Easy Cheese has been squirted on the top of it... And I'd like to come clean and admit that I loving love that fake neon yellow fake cheese garbage. Every now and then I'll buy a can of the sharp cheddar and a box of the basil & balsamic vinegar triscuits and go to town.

I really doubt there is anything clean about your cum