Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

As an aside I am happy in a plurality lunch we are 2 unvotes away from a 5 player multi-lunch

*sigh*

I hate to keep asking, but in the case of a tie it's everybody with a vote on them? Because I don't see any other way to get to a 5-player multilunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Rhymes With Clue posted:

*sigh*

I hate to keep asking, but in the case of a tie it's everybody with a vote on them? Because I don't see any other way to get to a 5-player multilunch.

yeah, everyone in the tie dies. so if two players were to unvote we would have a 5 way tie is all I'm saying.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

this sucks

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

this sucks

sandwolf make a big brain play here, are you super tied up on RWC? do you like or dislike their return

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

sandwolf make a big brain play here, are you super tied up on RWC? do you like or dislike their return

indifferent

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Toalpaz posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Keane's only case has been a omgus against me which is pretty weird.

He was calling Grand out day 1, and Sand somewhat.

He was on me multiple times day 2.

He has other reads, saying who he thinks is scum and is town. It's not a lot, but its there, and other than it was you I don't see how you think his case on you is more/less than what he has posted about other people.

I voted him earlier for not voting. I can see voting for him because his cases and thoughts have been very brief and to the point. But when you say his "only" case is a case on you I think you didn't actually read him.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

indifferent

if you wanna change history, now is the time. I don't think anyone is going to be voting RWC, or clean to be honest.

would you be up to doing anything else

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

He was calling Grand out day 1, and Sand somewhat.

He was on me multiple times day 2.

He has other reads, saying who he thinks is scum and is town. It's not a lot, but its there, and other than it was you I don't see how you think his case on you is more/less than what he has posted about other people.

I voted him earlier for not voting. I can see voting for him because his cases and thoughts have been very brief and to the point. But when you say his "only" case is a case on you I think you didn't actually read him.

go ahead and quote them, I'm waiting!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Toalpaz posted:

if you wanna change history, now is the time. I don't think anyone is going to be voting RWC, or clean to be honest.

would you be up to doing anything else

I'm here and present, I'll move my vote but, frankly, everyone in this game is acting shades of scum and I'm genuinely perplexed why those of you who are town are playing like this

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

My vote is sitting on Hal. Anyway, time to vote Sandwolf.

CCK did you actually have a vote on Hal at this point? I tried looking up votefinder to figure it out but don't see anything.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Sandwolf posted:

I'm here and present, I'll move my vote but, frankly, everyone in this game is acting shades of scum and I'm genuinely perplexed why those of you who are town are playing like this

I'm intentionally being generally confusing and obfuscating things to demand that scum be particularly unsure as to what to make of me. I softclaimed a cop role early in an attempt to draw a night kill, and I am explicitly claiming a power role now to do the same. Then, in a day or two, I will reveal the results of my night actions because scum think I am lying.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

I didn't realize deadline was this afternoon. My vote is sitting on Hal because of his puppy monster comment, so that's not where I'd really like to go.
I'm probably leaning sandwolf right now because I think the push he is manifesting on SiV is coming from a scummy perspective.

Actually, his mason vig cop post is pretty suspect too

No actual alignment calls, trying to make it appear as if he is driving content, but it is a white noise post. The vig and cop bit are supposed to be your scum leans, but both of them for Sandwolf are not because of suspicion but from a null read PoV.

And him calling out Keane for his cop breadcrumb too. Doesn't matter if Keane was doing a gag or not, drawing attention to it is anti-town.

##vote Sandwolf

Voodoo, Keane was responding to this post, very obviously

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I'm intentionally being generally confusing and obfuscating things to demand that scum be particularly unsure as to what to make of me. I softclaimed a cop role early in an attempt to draw a night kill, and I am explicitly claiming a power role now to do the same. Then, in a day or two, I will reveal the results of my night actions because scum think I am lying.

great, I can't wait for your 4D, debatably useless plan to come into effect on D5

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

CCK did you actually have a vote on Hal at this point? I tried looking up votefinder to figure it out but don't see anything.

I was highlighting how this post:

Grandicap posted:

I didn't realize deadline was this afternoon. My vote is sitting on Hal because of his puppy monster comment, so that's not where I'd really like to go.
I'm probably leaning sandwolf right now because I think the push he is manifesting on SiV is coming from a scummy perspective.

Actually, his mason vig cop post is pretty suspect too

No actual alignment calls, trying to make it appear as if he is driving content, but it is a white noise post. The vig and cop bit are supposed to be your scum leans, but both of them for Sandwolf are not because of suspicion but from a null read PoV.

And him calling out Keane for his cop breadcrumb too. Doesn't matter if Keane was doing a gag or not, drawing attention to it is anti-town.

##vote Sandwolf

Starts with the claim that Grand's vote was sitting on Hal, and then in the same post shifted onto Sandwolf. It's a weird move!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

I agree with that at least. I'm going to throw out a grandicap vote, my case is thusly.

Grandicap spent a long time casing JC extensively.

Grandicap should have anticipated it being a lie or 'gambit' during his case.

Instead he accepts it very quickly as an excuse, which I am choosing to take as a sign that he knew JC was engaging in a lie or gambit as town because he knows JC or RWC is town already.

He doesn't seem to consider that JC may be role fishing for doctor after the vanilla claim, or that JC is lying to lose heat as scum.

##vote grandicap

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

go ahead and quote them, I'm waiting!

The funny thing is I'm not voting CCK, I'm voting you. I don't need to disprove your case, I'm saying I don't believe it. You can try to convince me otherwise.

For anyone else, though, just Click Here and read CCK's posts and you can determine yourself if you think his only case was on Toalp.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

great, I can't wait for your 4D, debatably useless plan to come into effect on D5

Everybody else is playing mafia checkers, I'm playing mafia opera albums.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

:pleading_face:

sandwolf... thank you....

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Voodoofly posted:

The funny thing is I'm not voting CCK, I'm voting you. I don't need to disprove your case, I'm saying I don't believe it. You can try to convince me otherwise.

For anyone else, though, just Click Here and read CCK's posts and you can determine yourself if you think his only case was on Toalp.

Your defense is empty.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

Voodoo, Keane was responding to this post, very obviously

Yeah I realized that after I posted.

For the record I was trying to actually compile a bunch CCK's posts about other people to respond to Toal so was reading just his post history.

Then I accidentally closed the tab with his quotes. And then I decided it wasn't my job to do that work anyway.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Your defense is empty.

What defense? I'm not defending anything, I'm calling you scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

You defended keane....

you got called out on your reading....

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote leaning Grandi rn

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Ok, meeting over, catching up.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

Ok, meeting over, catching up.

lol

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think the meeting may have been an old merk lake visit.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

You defended keane....

you got called out on your reading....

Cool vote me then.

But yes I think CCK is not scum right now. Possibly useless and probably dangerous to the town but not actively scummy. I sure as hell don't think his only "case" has been an OMGUS on you.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Cool vote me then.

But yes I think CCK is not scum right now. Possibly useless and probably dangerous to the town but not actively scummy. I sure as hell don't think his only "case" has been an OMGUS on you.

whatcha think about Grandi?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I already talked about the vote sitting on Hal thing.
I was saying that my vote was sitting worthlessly on Hal, so i was looking for a place to put it, not stating that my vote was sitting on Hal as in staying there.
I understand where the read you are talking about is coming from, but that isn't what I was saying.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Holy Moly Grand is tunneling on Cena so much I hope he hired a professional mining engineer to prevent collapse.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

Holy Moly Grand is tunneling on Cena so much I hope he hired a professional mining engineer to prevent collapse.

what is this a reaction to?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

:words:

I snipped off the back half, but read that first line again. I call it out specifically that it isn't where I'd like to go.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

My CENA case was good. I like my CENA case. But gambits like that are way more often town than scum. Scum don't take that kind of risk typically.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

whatcha think about Grandi?

I've gone back and forth. I thought he was scummy day 1. His reactions to Cena today felt genuine but I'm not going to cry if he goes today. I mean I admitted earlier I thought Cena might be right about Toalp and Grandi being the remaining two. Other than you and CCK I've played with Grand WAY more times than everyone else in this game so in a strange sense it's harder for me to read him but I also have more trust in getting a better read as the game goes on.

At this point I'd probably vote him over Rhymes. I'm hemming on CCK because I think he is going to gently caress us, leaning survivor, but would have to think about how I would vote if the choice was CCK or Grand.

I'm still happier voting Toalp.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

what is this a reaction to?

I'm reading through Grand's post history, the overwhelming majority of his posts from Day 2 on feel focused on Cena.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CCKeane posted:

I'm reading through Grand's post history, the overwhelming majority of his posts from Day 2 on feel focused on Cena.

Yes. I was trying to get him executed...

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Just tell me, old mafia buddy to old mafia buddy: you aren't going to gently caress us over are you?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

Just tell me, old mafia buddy to old mafia buddy: you aren't going to gently caress us over are you?

I am 100% town and I promise I am playing in a manner I sincerely believe with ultimately benefit town.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sand, I'll make a deal with you. Tie it up with Toalp and Grand and we can kill them both. I'll swap to Grand if it helps tie it up as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

CCKeane posted:

I am 100% town and I promise I am playing in a manner I sincerely believe with ultimately benefit town.

I so want to believe you here.